TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 2x08 " Providence " May 25th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Episode 2x08 " Providence  " May 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 2x08 " Providence " May 25th   Episode 2x08 " Providence  " May 25th Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:54 am

Ez wrote:
As for being canceled, I think AMC will give it a chance, they have added the show to Amazon's prime service, which will give them more reach, and possibly new viewers. I think we are going to see ratings not mattering as much anymore with all the advancements in technology, there are so many ways to view shows now other than regular Tv, HBO has picked up on this and they don't release their numbers now until DVR and streaming have been calculated. Either way, I hope it gets at least one more season

Well I hope your right , it is also now on netflix, an people are turning up on imdb boards saying they just started the show and like it.
I would like to get 5 seasons.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2x08 " Providence " May 25th   Episode 2x08 " Providence  " May 25th Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:52 am

Ez wrote:
I don't think they are speeding it up, if it ends, we won't get a resolution I think, The Treaty historically speaking is happening at the right time, 1778, the War doesn't end until 1783. I understand Abe not wanting to leave, it exposes him if he does, it makes sense for him to want to stay. Hewlett has something planned for Simcoe, and I imagine it won't be good. I really liked Rodgers thwarting the assassins at the end, I wonder where he will go now that he has been betrayed by both The King and GW.

Well I hope they keep rodgers in the show, I liked him.
Right now it is simcoe vs hewlett, as we see in 9 simcoe is out to get hewlett, kill him, and hewllett wanted a truce, but no luck on that.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2x08 " Providence " May 25th   Episode 2x08 " Providence  " May 25th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 5:32 pm

As for being cancelled, I think AMC will give it a chance, they have added the show to Amazon's prime service, which will give them more reach, and possibly new viewers. I think we are going to see ratings not mattering as much anymore with all the advancements in technology, there are so many ways to view shows now other than regular Tv, HBO has picked up on this and they don't release their numbers now until DVR and streaming have been calculated. Either way, I hope it gets at least one more season
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2x08 " Providence " May 25th   Episode 2x08 " Providence  " May 25th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 5:28 pm

I don't think they are speeding it up, if it ends, we won't get a resolution I think, The Treaty historically speaking is happening at the right time, 1778, the War doesn't end until 1783. I understand Abe not wanting to leave, it exposes him if he does, it makes sense for him to want to stay. Hewlett has something planned for Simcoe, and I imagine it won't be good. I really liked Rodgers thwarting the assassins at the end, I wonder where he will go now that he has been betrayed by both The King and GW.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Episode 2x08 " Providence " May 25th   Episode 2x08 " Providence  " May 25th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:12 am

Well this one was better, they used the barrel sub that is in the animation in intro.
Caleb goes to all that trouble to get abe out and abe doesnt want out ! lol
I thought the knife to the neck was bad writing.
Simcoe and hewlett at a standoff. but anna goes back with H.
Hewlett will be different after this.
It does seem like they are speeding up the war and maybe have a series ending with last ep.
I dont know if this will get another season, hope so but not counting on it

19 2-09 01/Jun/15 The Prodigal
20 2-10 08/Jun/15 Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2x08 " Providence " May 25th   Episode 2x08 " Providence  " May 25th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 2x08 " Providence " May 25th
Page 1 of 1