TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Walking Dead Spin-Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

The Walking Dead Spin-Off Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Spin-Off   The Walking Dead Spin-Off Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:42 pm

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that following the filming of the pilot, the still untitled companion series to The Walking Dead has now been ordered to series and renewed for a second season. The first season is set to run for six one hour long episodes (just like the first run of its parent series) and will premiere "late summer" with season two following in 2016. Robert Kirkman co-wrote the pilot with Dave Erickson (Sons of Anarchy) and Adam Davidson is directing. According to the site, "the series is a prequel that takes place in Los Angeles at the onset of the zombie outbreak." The cast includes Cliff Curtis (Gang Related), Kim Dickens (House of Cards), Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince), and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Woods)
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Spin-Off   The Walking Dead Spin-Off Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am

that might be interesting.
I find only 6 eps to be odd and cheap, considering all WD fans will watch it.
so it is bound to do good in ratings.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Spin-Off   The Walking Dead Spin-Off Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 am

The first season of TWD was only 6 eps also, I found it interesting they have already picked up a second season
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Spin-Off   The Walking Dead Spin-Off Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:13 am

Ez wrote:
The first season of TWD was only 6 eps also, I found it interesting they have already picked up a second season
I know, but they had no idea how that show would do ! lol
I mean they have to know this one will do good if it is written decent, and casted good.
6 shows is a joke, they should do 12.

The girl who plays the commander on 100  has been cast for the show.
That gives me more reason to watch it.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Spin-Off   The Walking Dead Spin-Off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Spin-Off
Page 1 of 1