TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate" Empty
PostSubject: The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate"   The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate"   The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Ep 3x03 was much better than 3x02. Mainly because of the events in Wessex.
What I don't care about is the continued story about the dreams and the wanderer or the seer back home. That dreamy and transcendental crap is really not interesting.
They again also wasted too much time on that ceremony about the sacrificing of a cow for a good harvest. Seriously, who cares about that nordic religious crap. I mean, it's ok to mention or show it to a certain amount, but not to drag it out like they do all the time ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate"   The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:09 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Ep 3x03 was much better than 3x02. Mainly because of the events in Wessex.
What I don't care about is the continued story about the dreams and the wanderer or the seer back home. That dreamy and transcendental crap is really not interesting.
They again also wasted too much time on that ceremony about the sacrificing of a cow for a good harvest. Seriously, who cares about that nordic religious crap. I mean, it's ok to mention or show it to a certain amount, but not to drag it out like they do all the time ...
I agree, not sure why they would think we want to see that stuff.

Now the wanderer or the seer back home, that is to be a main sub story of the season, so be ready for more of that.
I read that he is supposed to be like rasputin and a couple of other characters combined into one.

If I were doing the show I would do a lot of things different, but this hirst guy is doing it his way.

So Far the show is a big hit for the history channel so he will get to do what he wants, and he thinks he is great
show runner due to the ratings.

What I find odd is with WD being so successful and they keep running off show runners, and the AMC execs are basically
running the show themselves lol.

I dont like the speaking of foreign language on this show, they should speak english only and rarely speak in another language and have subs.

At imdb a swedish person said some of it was gibberish and not any nordic language, so really their is no point to doing that.

But it is the only viking show on so we have to take what we get.

The norstien death was a waste, I didnt see the point in that or the way they did it.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate"   The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vikings Episode 3x03 "Warrior's Fate"
Page 1 of 1