TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Empty
PostSubject: Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"   Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:44 pm

JUSTIFIED
Air Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on FX
Episode Title: (#604) "The Trash and the Snake"

"The Trash and the Snake"

Raylan declares war on the deadly men who are forcing Harlan's most valuable real estate to change hands, while Boyd and Duffy seek out a crackpot safecracker to help do their dirty work.

Written by Chris Provenzano & Ingrid Escajeda; directed by Adam Arkin.

Source: FX | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"   Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Promo pics for ep 6x04:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"   Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"   Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:47 pm

I dont get why the girl or raylan would not sell their land for more than it is worth.
Take the money ! Go someplace nicer and buy another house or place.

I liked the scene with sam and raylen at girls house, and I liked when garret pulled back his coat showing a gun but then gets his phone.

Ava almost tells boyd but he messed that up.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"   Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:59 am

Best episode of the season by far. I don't think Raylan wants to sell because he knows what he will use it for(to grow weed). Loretta won't sell because she wants to use it for the same thing, and make 10 times more money than they can offer. I loved the scene with Sam and Raylan, my favorite part was when the Wiz blew himself up, I didn't see that coming at all!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"   Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Ez wrote:
Best episode of the season by far. I don't think Raylan wants to sell because he knows what he will use it for(to grow weed). Loretta won't sell because she wants to use it for the same thing, and make 10 times more money than they can offer. I loved the scene with Sam and Raylan, my favorite part was when the Wiz blew himself up, I didn't see that coming at all!
 yeah no cell phones lol , but he forgot his own !

Thing is Raylan should not care what they use it for , take the $
And loretta  making 10 times more is a maybe , as being legal leads to  a whole different scenario and you would have to
grow something better than what she has in the past and more of it, and be able to sell it wholesale.
 against a bigger outfit they could burn your crop, steal it etc, and get others to not buy from you.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"   Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Yea but at his heart Raylan is a cop, and that was his moms land in his memory, not Arlos, he doesn't want her land used for growing weed. I think Loretta is crafty enough to become like another Mags Bennett if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"   Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justified Episode 6x04 "The Trash and the Snake"
Page 1 of 1