TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor 30: Worlds Apart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: poor joe   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:33 am

So they finally got joe ! lol they thought he was such a big threat, which is kinda silly really.

the rabbit killer now got in with the blue tribe, so jenn is next, after that they have to start on their own group.
Dum dum rodney still waiting to make his big move lol and him and mike are arguing next show.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 7:53 am

if those are the final 3 then mike would probably win.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:39 am

I think they aren't smart enough to take him out though, they want to stay loyal, I hope I'm wrong, but i think the Final 3 will be Mike, Dan and Sierra, with Mike winning and Sierra coming in second, Dan has goat written all over him
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:33 am

Ez wrote:
Yea, I like Joe, but the first time he loses he is done. He absolutely should have kept looking for the idol. I think Mike is going to win now, which sucks, I don't want anyone on the blue tribe to win. I thought Joe chose the people for the reward smartly, but then, not try to convince them to flip, why even waste your time bringing them.

Yeah either they just dont show it , or he thought they might like him better if he brought them lol.

Also why not tell jenn and hali about the clue, and let them have a look !!!!!! one of them should have got it , then they might
pull off another out of a blue.

I dont think mike is sure to win, the others will turn on him at some point.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:42 am

Yea, I like Joe, but the first time he loses he is done. He absolutely should have kept looking for the idol. I think Mike is going to win now, which sucks, I don't want anyone on the blue tribe to win. I thought Joe chose the people for the reward smartly, but then, not try to convince them to flip, why even waste your time bringing them.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:24 am

Well no comments on the ep ez ??
I was bummed to see hali go, she is nice to look at!
I guess the red team are goners, I think tyler and his girl messed up siding with the blues.

What got me is both tyler and joe gave up on finding the idol !!!!!!!!! lol how lazy are they??

I guess jen and joe are next to go.
Joe will lose eventually.

O and why did joe choose sirinn to go with him, and then he did not try to get them to switch sides?
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:53 pm

3 Q's with Jeff Probst:

Each week Jeff Probst will answer a few questions about the latest episode of Survivor: Worlds Apart

EW: We heard Dan say some pretty harsh things to Shirin this episode even though they were not even in an argument and she had not betrayed him or anything. He professes himself to be a huge super-fan, but why would a super-fan be so blind as to purposefully antagonize someone he may later be asking for a million dollar vote? What was your take on this whole situation and when contestants seem to forget their end game?
JEFF PROBST: It’s interesting how you put this—”being a super-fan…”—because on the surface you’re right, a “super-fan” would know not to pick a fight, especially with a potential jury member. But Survivor is tricky because it strips you of all facade. It ultimately doesn’t matter how you want to come across, or if you’re a massive student of the game. If you last long enough, the truth of who you are will come out. I think Dan is probably going to hear from a few fellow “super-fans” that he is coming across as a bit of a bully. Dan has a very strong personality with lots of opinions. When you are put in this kind of pressure cooker with a million dollar prize, everything is heightened. I would guess that the longer Dan lasts, the more chance for this to happen again.

What did you think of Joe’s move to share the idol clue with Tyler—which eventually gave the idol to Mike? Do you think that was smart to try to build some trust with a potential swing vote, or should he have read that to himself solo and then maybe spoken to Tyler after he found it?
First of all, can we just take note of the brilliant placement of the note… in a bottle… and the equally impressive coverage by our camera teams to catch the note moving from the bottle to his note. Yes, I know it’s me saying it, but that’s pretty good. Okay, to your question: It’s such a tough call to armchair quarterback this one since Joe knew that Tyler saw the note. Those are really gut calls in the moment. Joe was playing the long game, hoping to turn a complicated situation of “I have an idol note but someone knows and could screw it up” into “Let’s partner up and keep it between the two of us.” It’s one of the many reasons Survivor continues to work—the game changes in an instant. That scenario could have gone a different way with Tyler and Joe forming a new alliance and that would have changed the game. You never know what is going to happen—you just have to follow your instinct in the moment.

I know viewers often wonder about what sort of instructions the players are given in terms of a puzzle challenge like this when somebody calls out that they think they have the correct answer. Are they told to immediately stop working? And, if so, are they free to keep studying their puzzles while you look over the alleged winner, even if they cannot physically move anything?
It varies depending on the particulars of a challenge, but as a general rule, yes, they are told “If you think you have it, yell out and step back on your mat. And everybody else stop working.” In some cases, we have them turn their backs. We did not do that in this case so yes, they could have still been studying their puzzle during the time it took me to see that Dan did not have it. Twice. How much fun was that to watch? Ah, sometimes we just get lucky!!

Okay, give us a tease for next week, sir.
To get to the end, so many things have to go your way. When they don’t, it’s desperate times… desperate measures. Another great episode coming your way!
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 4:56 am

5 Q's with Jeff Probst:

Each week Jeff Probst will answer a few questions about the latest episode of Survivor: Worlds Apart.

EW: Let’s talk merge! Specifically, why did you decide to dismantle the shelter and make them start from scratch? Was that to see how they would all integrate while also having to work together on a project right off the bat?
JEFF PROBST: Sure, that sounds like a reasonable answer! I’ll take it. Yes, that’s really the basic premise. Forcing action. It also offers a reset—will they repeat what they did the first time? Have they learned anything? And as always it presents a chance for differing opinions to come to a head. We also had not done it in a while so it sounded fun!

The first post-merge episode is always one of the most exciting of the season as completely new battle lines are drawn. I have to imagine it is the same for you at the first post-merge Tribal. Talk a bit about the energy of this specific Tribal Council and how pre-and post-merge Tribals are different in general.
It’s really the energy shift. There is a marked difference once the merge hits. Players are now moving into third gear and you can feel it. Tribal is more lively and players often throw out a few jabs to see who will counter and with what. I think the audience feels that too—it’s like the warm up period is over. Game is truly on.

Have I underestimated Jenn? She projects a laid back goofy vibe, but we’ve seen her make a few nice moves lately. Now, granted, she was not able to sway Tyler and Carolyn over to her side—which I would think she should have been able to do—but she wisely used the idol when she needed to.
Jenn is a tricky one for me. We had a love-hate relationship. Best described as—I loved her, she hated me! She is a true No Collar—probably the most No Collar of anybody out there. She does what she wants, when she wants, with who she wants, for whatever reason she wants. As a result, her attitude and approach to the game fluctuates on a moment-to-moment basis. Yes, I think she is very bright and can play the game at a high level—but when her emotions take charge she can make mistakes. Although she wouldn’t call it a mistake. Thus the love-hate relationship.

BONUS QUESTION: Is there anything in the entire world you love more than a downpour at the challenge?
Well… yes. But I think you’re talking strictly Survivor related. So the answer is NO! I love rain at challenges and at Tribal. I love it. I love seeing it in the lens. I love feeling it on my face. I love how stupid I look drenched. I love Survivors sticking out their tongue trying to turn the rain into hydration. I love the havoc it brings at camp. I love when our gear goes down because the camera’s got too wet. I love the reality teams when they return from a day—solidly soaked—but with smiles on their faces. I love when the rain knocks out all our communication and crews can’t even talk to each other because it’s so bad. I love it when it floods my room—okay, wait.…I got a bit carried away with that last one. I do like a dry room to come home to.

Very strong start to the single tribe phase of the game. What’s coming up next week?
Simply put, one of the best episodes of an already very strong season. And one of the best idol hides and finds in history. It’s fantastic, start to finish.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Ez wrote:
I agree, good episode. I think they wasted the vote on Kelly, it should have been Mike or Rodney. But they are going to need help moving forward. They need to grab Sierra and get Will back, he didn't vote Kelly, he voted Hali so now Mike will trust him. Either way, he flipped on his tribe. This has been a good season
Well they dont know what we know, and we dont know all they know.

For some reason rodney keeps getting a pass ! He is one who could be pulled over .

About kelly, they saw her as a traitor  and totally not trustable, and might be they just did not like her also.

The one thing I find odd is both blue and red seem to be relaxed and not do a good job of wooing or getting the whites on their side.

And then the idiot rodney wants to wait to get even with Mike, but  by then he wont have anyone to join him.
 he is worst player ever. or  one of the worst.

I dont sense any anxiety from these people, like they think everything will go their way or money is the same either way lol or they are just acting a part.

They are all too happy, and I think they are eating steaks and potato's every day cause none of them losing weight.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:31 pm

I agree, good episode. I think they wasted the vote on Kelly, it should have been Mike or Rodney. But they are going to need help moving forward. They need to grab Sierra and get Will back, he didn't vote Kelly, he voted Hali so now Mike will trust him. Either way, he flipped on his tribe. This has been a good season
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Well I liked the show tonight , I was rooting for the red tribe.

Jen made a good move playing the idol, and the dummies did not split votes so kelly went easily.

Thing is red has 1 white= 5 and blue still has 4 +2 white .

So they either need to get rodney or one of the white which I think would have to be tyler, but he votes with the woman that does not like the reds.

I think rodney is their best best bet, and also there is will you went with the blues, so will he stay there
or bring rodney to the reds?

Odds are with the blues right now.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:11 pm

I think Mike and Dan think they can bring Rodney back in, but I would flip if I was him, he is going to be a huge target at the merge anyway
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:27 pm

No merge is right on time for a 3 person tribe, they always merge at 12. It was a smart move to try to take out strength now if you know a merge is coming. But there were 4 blue, 2 yellow and Joe was the lone red on their tribe. I don't expect Sierra to stay with Blue at the merge, I think she will join the rest of No collar and White Collar............. yeah that is a good point.

I still think maybe they should have voted rodney, I think he will join another color after they voted out his buddy.

Funny how those 2 bonded so quickly and were from 2 different levels of society.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:35 pm

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
Tyler, Joaquin, and Rodney voted for Joe, everyone else voted for Joaquin.
ok that leaves dan and mike , and sierra the swing vote, so who was the 3rd??
the thing is rodney was with dan and mike and he flipped.
I guess I need to watch it again.

Joe was the other vote. Rodney planned on flipping, but he did think Dan and Mike were with him. He planned out taking out Mike after the merge.

Ok thanks,  there were 4 blue, and 2 red? or was Joaquin a yellow?

So 3 of the blue stayed together one being sierra who hated her blue team, and joe from the red team as he was the target of the others.
I can get it now, I think seirra does not like or trust dan , but joe and mike she does.

Rodney is such a dummy , he was with a 4 strong group, but decided he would form his own group with Joaquin his bro.

He was obssessed with getting joe out now, and I find it odd that so many want to vote out strong players, or people who are good in challenges so early on.
those people usually never win or it is rare.

and now this week they merge which seems kinda soon?

No merge is right on time for a 3 person tribe, they always merge at 12. It was a smart move to try to take out strength now if you know a merge is coming. But there were 4 blue, 2 yellow and Joe was the lone red on their tribe. I don't expect Sierra to stay with Blue at the merge, I think she will join the rest of No collar and White Collar
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:48 pm

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:

Joe was the other vote. Rodney planned on flipping, but he did think Dan and Mike were with him. He planned out taking out Mike after the merge.

Ok thanks, there were 4 blue, and 2 red? or was Joaquin a yellow?

So 3 of the blue stayed together one being sierra who hated her blue team, and joe from the red team as he was the target of the others.
I can get it now, I think seirra does not like or trust dan , but joe and mike she does.

Rodney is such a dummy , he was with a 4 strong group, but decided he would form his own group with Joaquin his bro.

He was obssessed with getting joe out now, and I find it odd that so many want to vote out strong players, or people who are good in challenges so early on.
those people usually never win or it is rare.

and now this week they merge which seems kinda soon?
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:49 pm

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Ez wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Ez wrote:
I would have voted out Rodney first, I think the reason Sierra went along with it was because it was a move against Rodney. I think Rodney will go next week unless he wins immunity.
Well she could have sided with the other 3 and told them it has to be rodney, and they all vote for rodney not joe.
But you may be on to something, as someone voted joaquin, & it wasnt rodney?
so maybe it wasnt the 3-3 i thought it was
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:10 am

3 Q's with Jeff Probst:

Each week Jeff Probst will answer a few questions about the latest episode of Survivor: Worlds Apart.

EW: What is your take from a production standpoint when members of a tribe decide to throw a challenge? On one hand, that can give you great story to play with, as it did this week. On the other hand, it can also potentially sap the drama out of an immunity challenge, as we have seen occasionally in the past.
JEFF PROBST: There is a theme to the answers I’ve been giving you to questions like this one and the uneven tribe swap— and that theme is “whatever will be will be.” There have been thrown immunity challenges that produce great drama and those that fall flat. There is simply no sense in worrying about it because we can’t control it. The players decide what they want to do and often their decision is impacted by a bigger “group think” that happens within an alliance. I have learned to really enjoy letting them play the game on their terms. We set the scenario—the players decide the action—we tell the story.

Here’s a random question, but one I’ve wondered about and did again after seeing this latest reward feast: How come contestants no longer get drunk? I remember Jan in Thailand, Fairplay in Pearl Islands, and even Tom Westman in Palau getting good and hammered. Do you all generally give the contestants less booze than you used to on rewards, are they more responsible (which I find hard to believe), or is this stuff just not making final cut?
Great question and I think the answer is we just haven’t had the right combination of player/s and alcohol. We definitely would show it if it happened. There is so much strategy now that people are more aware and as a result less likely to “lose control.”

Okay, we saw the tease for the merge coming next, which means a whole new game and absolutely anything can happen. With that in mind, give me your award—which from here on out we will call The Probsty—for which contestant played the best PRE-MERGE game.
Love this idea! Okay for the first annual Probsty—I nominate Mike, Carolyn, Joe and Tyler. For various reasons I think those four have done a good job at positioning themselves. They each have a strength and they’re utilizing it to their advantage. And the Probsty goes to…. Joe! I think he has handled himself really well, tried to stay flexible with the tribe dynamics, he comes across as empathetic and physically is definitely a threat.

Okay, don’t leave us hanging, mister. Tease us one good thing about next week’s merge episode.
Oh it’s ON. It’s a GREAT episode. Everything and everyone is up for grabs and they have to start over… literally!
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 am

I would have voted out Rodney first, I think the reason Sierra went along with it was because it was a move against Rodney. I think Rodney will go next week unless he wins immunity.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: EP 30-06   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:31 pm

OK saw this and I just dont get some of these people !! Shocked

Why did sierra side with the guys she has gone on about for several shows, and she hates them and does not
trust them.

I am glad joe was saved, he deserved to go further, he got the shaft on the shakeup.

Then we have the weirdest reason ever tho throw a challenge! To help a person on the other tribe ! lol so funny.

It sort of worked out ok for him though since merge is next ep.

Rodney bromance is ended and he is mad now ! lol

And it was so obvious that mike threw the challenge, did anyone not notice or suspect he was talking to the other girl, and doing just too bad to be believed.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Ez wrote:
No, I haven't noticed the music, I will look for it. They need to stop doing the random draws for shuffling the tribe. Maybe the should do like they did in the original All Stars, winning tribes absorb the losing tribe. That way it stays competitive, as of now, it is gonna be a blowout until the merge. The red tribe may pull off a non physical puzzle type challenge, but they are doomed unless the blue throws it. I really thought the blue collars should have taken out Rodney over Lindsey, you had to know you would merge into two tribes soon and that was your shot to take him out. I agree about crazy Rabbit lady and Max. I thought Max had a lot of potential, but his social game was just awful. How can you just run off with one person and blatantly strategize in front of everyone. Those were 2 good episodes.
How can you just run off with one person and blatantly strategize in front of everyone........ wasnt that funny ?!
They were just at back of hut, and they said they did that constantly, and I guess they though no one would notice lol.

Also the shocked look she had when maz was voted out and even max , said they had no clue that they were the odd ones out.

They need to stop doing the random draws for shuffling the tribe............ I agree, it never seems to work, and too often alliances are kept intact.

winning tribes absorb the losing tribe. they could let the 2 best tribes pick one at a time from the losing tribe. or have that be random.

Or just pick 2 people and do a school yard pick.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:44 pm

No, I haven't noticed the music, I will look for it. They need to stop doing the random draws for shuffling the tribe. Maybe the should do like they did in the original All Stars, winning tribes absorb the losing tribe. That way it stays competitive, as of now, it is gonna be a blowout until the merge. The red tribe may pull off a non physical puzzle type challenge, but they are doomed unless the blue throws it. I really thought the blue collars should have taken out Rodney over Lindsey, you had to know you would merge into two tribes soon and that was your shot to take him out. I agree about crazy Rabbit lady and Max. I thought Max had a lot of potential, but his social game was just awful. How can you just run off with one person and blatantly strategize in front of everyone. Those were 2 good episodes.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Ok Saw the 2 eps, first let me say this woman shrini ? is a creep !
She bragged about killing a rabbit for practice !! ??  That shows she is not that bright to say that on the show.
And they complain about her talking non stop and then vote max off ??????
Jeff had pointed out they were the weakest team, and vote out one of their strongest??

I thought kelly had got the shaft but it turned out good for her.

Now max..... wow so smart yet so stupid !
1. how do you get hit twice by a sting ray ??  They usually on hit if stepped on.
    and it isnt a sting it is a stab by a barb at base of the tail. They are dirty so can cause infections.
   I would have called in medical rather than put my feet in the drinking water pot.

2. social game... he was very bad at this so is rabbit killer.

3. he was happy they lost and wanted to go to tribal?? lol
   he knew it was 3-3, but had no clue that one of his 3 hated him and rabbit killer.

4. knows everything about the game  and what happened when, but does not know how to play it !! lol

Now the blue tribe, again 3-3 but the guys have treated the one girl so bad she hates them , then so funny
the one guy trys to tell dan how to apologize, and he says o man I know how to do that dont tell me, and he goes and does it his way and screws it up, that was the nail in the coffin.

Vut right now I see the red team as too weak to win challenges and this first  reward,they lost was huge. all the
stuff white had won, and food .
So blue team is rocking right now, I dont see how they can screw up unless they throw a challenge.

I dont like the new music , have you noticed that ez?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Survivor 30: Worlds Apart - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor 30: Worlds Apart
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next