TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mentalist ep 707

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

The Mentalist ep 707 Empty
PostSubject: The Mentalist ep 707   The Mentalist ep 707 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:07 am

just saw this and was a nice ep , background on lisbon and nice lisbon and Jane stuff.
So nice I just am afraid they will kill one of them by the end.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 707   The Mentalist ep 707 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:16 pm

01-21-15 "The Whites of his Eyes" 7.08 Started right off with a Realtor getting shot by a pseudo perspective renter of a room. it over looks the court house and he cuts a hole in the glass and shoots 2 FBI Agents and witness Edward Hu, who saw Kelvin Bittaker beat student Jamie Owens to death. I had wished in that alley that Lily Stoppard would have floored her car. Especially after Kelvin slapped the hood. Him bouncing Owen off the dumpster 2 times was so bad.

Wylie and Vegas video game challenge was so cute.

Enjoyed seeing Patrick and Teresa at night talking in bed. Also enjoyed the Foosball game at the bar. And Lisbon putting the hurting on Jane. Very competitive she is.

I though Mary Kay Place as Mrs. Belinda Bittaker (Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman, My So Called Life)had the right amount of sas and B****! Her little back and forth with Abbott when he and Cho come to arrest sickly parole violator Ethan. I like when Abbott gave it back to her about her son's health. It was harsh, but her family had 3 killed to cover up a beating to death her son Kelvin gave Owens, for no reason. But at end Belinda was still playing her game and Cho pointed out the evidence. I had thought that maybe Jane or Wylie would get through to Caleb. Either by video game(Wylie), or talk(Jane). But Wylie did really figure out that they passed info. along on the video game chats, with Jane's help.

I worried when they had Lydon(Cousin Billy) surrounded at Peg Bailey's house that someone might get shot. Did figure it would be Agent Ken Spackman. Lucky he was only wounded.

Michael Stoppard worrying about his wife did ring true to Jane's worries. I said when they were interviewing the Stoppards infront of that window, telling them they will protect them, I said move away from the window! Would be an easy shot for a sniper. Lucky Lydon hadn't been tracking them yet I guess.
I actually worried when Lisbon followed alone the EMT down the hall. Then we find out it is not Lydon. She was not to happy with Patrick for sending her on wild goose chase. Lucky on the Agent that "Wounded" EMT Lydon only knocked out. I did like the swap of Vega for Lily Stoppard. Was surprised that it surprised Lydon. But it gave Cho enough time to take him out. I worried he would shoot anyway. Lisbon let Jane have it later. Lisbon told him she has to do her job. "How do we work together?" Jane replying, " We work it out!"
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 707   The Mentalist ep 707 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:12 pm

01-28-15 "Copper Bullet" 7.09 Agent Bill Peterson(The Good Wife) wasn't to smart trying to put Abbott and wife Lena away. Digging up the dead leader's corpse and getting the bullet out was a bold move. Wonder if it really would have ruined Abbott's career? But ballsy of Peterson with skeletons in his own closet. I liked Lisbon and Jane's talk about the sting. Lisbon says, "It's serious!" And Patrick replies,"Don't you love it when the stakes are high?" And we see his devious smile.

I liked that Jane got a couple of his old carny friends Pete(Lost) and Samantha Barsocky to help on this mark. I didn't recognize Samantha at first. Thought she really was Missy Brammer. Glad they both gave Jane advice and praise about him and Lisbon. Was surprised he just threw the bullet in the waste basket. It was cute that Pete told Patrick to take that ring off.

In this episode Vega was following around Peterson in a Taurus. It had a dent in the front of the hood and is light colored. I saw in "Stalker" on the 18th that Ray had stolen a similar color Taurus and in the junkyard it had the same dent in the hoods front. What did the Cop think after both Peterson and Vega took off and fled the scene?

I liked the way they searched his home and found the gun stash.They rushed in just as Peterson left. Then they couldn't get into his safe. They had Wylie rush over with the old evidence money to take pictures of the money, weapons and cat. Also thought when Abbott confronted Peterson and he frisked him it was cool. Then Vega has the recoding device that gets the evidence. So it is nice that Lena Abbott is all set in DC. And Dennis will transfer also. I liked Vega and Wylie at the party. Cho will be in charge. Lisbon wanting to dance. Her conversation with Patrick again only touches the surface. "I don't want to loose you!" Lisbon replies,"We both could die tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 707   The Mentalist ep 707 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mentalist ep 707
Page 1 of 1