TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agent Carter - General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Agent Carter - General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:09 am

Agent Carter - About

ABC presents its second action packed series from the creative minds at Marvel in Marvel's Agent Carter, inspired by the feature films Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger and Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier, along with the short Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter.

Years before Agent Phil Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. team swore to protect those who cannot protect themselves from threats they cannot conceive, there was Agent Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell, Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier) who pledged the same oath but lived in a different time when women weren't recognized as being as smart or as tough as their male counterparts. 
But no one should ever underestimate Peggy.

It's 1946 and peace has dealt Peggy a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy finds herself stuck doing administrative work when she would rather be back out in the field — putting her vast skills into play and taking down the bad guys. But she is also trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the
wake of losing the love of her life, Steve Rogers — aka Captain America. 

When old acquaintance Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper, Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger) finds himself being framed for unleashing his deadliest weapons to anyone willing to pony up the cash, he contacts Peggy — the only person he can trust — to track down those responsible, dispose of the weapons and clear his name. He empowers his butler, Edwin Jarvis (James D'Arcy, Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World), to be at her beck and call when needed to help assist her as she investigates and tracks down those responsible for releasing these weapons of mass destruction. But Jarvis, who is a creature of habit and sticks to a rigid daily routine, is going to have to make some major life changes if he's going to be able to keep up with Peggy.

If caught going on these secret missions for Stark, Peggy could be targeted as a traitor and spend the rest of her days in prison — or worse. And as she delves deeper into her investigation, she may find that those she works for are not who they seem, and she might even begin to question whether Stark is as innocent as he claims.

Marvel's Agent Carter stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill, A Cinderella Story) as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj (Dollhouse) as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham (American Hustle, The Wolf of Wall Street) as Chief Roger Dooley. 

Tara Butters (Resurrection), Michele Fazekas (Resurrection), Christopher Markus (Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier), Stephen McFeely (Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier), Chris Dingess (Men in Trees), Kevin Feige (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel's The Avengers), Louis D'Esposito (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel's Iron Man 3), Alan Fine (Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Marvel's Thor), Joe Quesada (Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's Avengers Assemble), Stan Lee (Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk) and Jeph Loeb (Smallville, Lost, Heroes) are executive producers. Marvel's Agent Carter is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.

Source: Agent Carter @ ABC.com

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:37 am

Marvel's Agent Carter Casts 2 Key Roles

Marvel is proud to announce the signing of two key series regulars, as Chad Michael Murray ("Fruitvale Station," "One Tree Hill") has been cast in the role of SSR Agent Jack Thompson, while Enver Gjokaj ("Dollhouse") will portray Agent Daniel Sousa, both of whom will meet Carter while she takes on a new role at the SSR in New York City.

Agent Carter - General Discussion Portrait_uncanny Agent Carter - General Discussion Portrait_uncanny
Chad Michael Murray                                             Enver Gjokaj

Marvel's Agent Carter Rounds Out Cast With Lyndsy Fonseca

With "Marvel's Agent Carter" making its way to ABC in 2015, the series has now completed its cast with Lyndsy Fonseca ("Kick-Ass" franchise, "Nikita", "Big Love") joining as Angie Martinelli!

Lyndsy Fonseca

An aspiring actress living in 1946 New York, Angie will befriend Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) as she herself seeks to find her place in the post-war world.
"'Marvel's Agent Carter' opens up an exciting world of new characters for us," said Jeph Loeb, Marvel's Head of Television. "Lyndsy brings a warmth and humanity to Angie, who'll be the friend Peggy needs if she's to survive the dangers that lie ahead."

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/tv/23530/marvels_agent_carter_rounds_out_cast_with_lyndsy_fonseca#ixzz3NlwaT8Da

Bridget Regan Joins Marvel's Agent Carter

Even secret Agents have neighbors, and this January Peggy Carter will meet one of hers as Bridget Regan joins the upcoming series on ABC!

Bridget Regan

Regan ("Legend of the Seeker", "The Beauty and the Beast", "White Collar," "John Wick," "Jane the Virgin") will move in next door to Peggy as Dottie, a small-town girl from Iowa who’ll have a huge impact on the life of Agent Carter.
"Bridget Regan brings the nuance and complexity of Dottie to life in a way that leaves no doubt as to her importance to Peggy," said Jeph Loeb, Marvel’s Head of Television.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/tv/23620/bridget_regan_joins_marvels_agent_carter#ixzz3NlyGd2dq

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:53 am

Yea, I think this will be good too
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 am

Ez wrote:
Well, it has to be right from the beginning, because if it took as much time to grab me as Agents of Shield did (which turned out to be that good rather late only around ep 1x17 or 1x18), I would have a problem with only 8 eps ... Wink
But the cast is great, so yes, I think the chances are high that it will be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Marvel's Agent Carter to Debut With a 2-Hour Premiere

ABC's highly anticipated new seven-part television event, "Marvel's Agent Carter," the second action packed series from the creative minds at Marvel, inspired by the feature films Marvel's "Captain America: The First Avenger" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," along with the short "Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter," will debut with a two-hour premiere on Tuesday, January 6, 2015 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyNUbAHyr9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Sto1BnZPU

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:45 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
Well, it has to be right from the beginning, because if it took as much time to grab me as Agents of Shield did (which turned out to be that good rather late only around ep 1x17 or 1x18), I would have a problem with only 8 eps ... Wink
But the cast is great, so yes, I think the chances are high that it will be fun to watch.

I expect it will pick up quick, the characters have already been introduced through the Captain America movies, so they shouldn't have to spend time doing that
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Marvel's Agent Carter Will Show Peggy's Road to SHIELD

Interview by Eric Goldman with showrunners Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters on Agent Carter's Post-Captain America life.

Following Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, the expansion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe into television will continue this winter with Marvel’s Agent Carter, airing on ABC. Hayley Atwell will reprise her role as Peggy Carter from the Captain America films, in a series that picks up in the 1940s, after World War II had ended.
Serving as executive producers and showrunners on Agent Carter are Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters, the writing duo who created Reaper and whose credits include Dollhouse, Hawaii Five-0 and their current other job as showrunners on ABC’s Resurrection. Fazekas and Butters will steer Peggy's story, beginning with a pilot episode written by Captain America: The Winter Soldier's writing team, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.

IGN TV: Peggy Carter is established as this great character, but when we start this show, where's she at?
Michele Fazekas: Did you see the short?
IGN: Yes.
Fazekas: Okay, so the short really is the basis for the series. So she's working at SSR, post-war -- so it's post-war, post-Captain America. As far as she knows, Captain America's dead. So that's where the world lives.

Agent Carter - General Discussion 135824_4153_R_2-2_pre-720x479

IGN: How will that work with the short, because I think I’ve heard it kind of takes place in between? Does the short still exist, or are you going to be telling a new version of that?

Fazekas: If you think of the short as sort of the end of the series, the series would be leading up to that moment where she gets assigned to SHIELD.
IGN: That leads me to some questions about the supporting characters. There are some people we saw in that short and we've heard Howard Stark mentioned as being a part of the show. Can you talk about his involvement and also what other new characters might we meet?
Fazekas: Um, can't talk about that. [Laughs] I don't know how much of the short will live in this series.
Tara Butters: I think that if you think of where this character is at post-war, kind of just with the history of it all, which is, you know, women were Rosie the Riveter and all of that, and after the war, it was like, "Get back in the kitchen."
Fazekas: Even if the characters aren't the same characters, I think it's sort of the same feeling of a woman in a man's world.
Butters: I think obviously there'll be some exciting people that you've seen before and new characters that populate her world. But what I like about her so much is it's very much a Marvel property. It will have all those things you saw in the short, but we will really get to explore the emotional character, which I think ABC does really well. It's a strong female character, and you're going to follow her emotional arc through these eight episodes, which I also think is really great.

Agent Carter - General Discussion 135872_AGENT_CARTER_Logo_pre-720x493

IGN: I was going to ask about the eight-episode order, because that's obviously still unusual for a major network to do.
Fazekas: Well, you know, we did Resurrection, which was eight episodes -- we're still doing Resurrection. Eight episodes is fabulous from a writing perspective. When you're breaking the spine of the season, it's a really nice number where you can plan it and know where you're heading. I think it's perfect for Carter. How we treat it on Resurrection is sort of how we're thinking about it on Carter, which is eight parts of a movie. So they're all connected. They're all they're own stories and they all have their own drive, but it's sort of building toward a big thing at the end of the eight episodes.
Butters: Also, it's just so much more manageable to come with a great eight-episode arc that we really hope will get the audience's attention. It's very hard nowadays to get the audience's attention. I think that it was incredibly smart, the way ABC and Marvel have set this up in that we're part of a wheel. The more new episodes that are shown, the less chance you're losing audience. I really believe that they are behind the project and are really going to put a lot of effort to get eyes on the show. That's worked very well for Resurrection, and I feel like it's a similar thing for Agent Carter.

Agent Carter - General Discussion 12119973_21-720x477
Hayley Atwell with Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan in Captain America: The First Avenger.

IGN: I know better than to ask you "Tell me a list of Marvel characters we'll see on the show," but are you having fun with the possibilities? Because there are the ones already introduced in the movies, but there are also a lot of untapped, era-specific ones.
Butters: Absolutely, and I think that we have a unique position, because we don't step on Marvel features, because of the time period we're in. It's been fun working with [Christopher] Markus and [Stephen] McFeely who wrote the pilot, and who wrote the movies.
Fazekas: And because this is a character from Captain America, the film side is really involved in this. I love them. They're great. They have great ideas.
Butters: There's a lot of synergy going on.
Fazekas: It's so interesting too, because the I think the Marvel film side… You would think, going from film to TV, they're not very collaborative or they don't have experience in, like, a writers room, but they could not be more collaborative. If an idea is good, it doesn't matter where it came from, they don't hold onto to anything, and they're so enthusiastic about it. Markus and McFeely are going to be working on Captain America 3. I hope we can get them as much as we can in the writers room, because they're awesome. They're so much fun to work with. They wrote a great pilot.
Butters: We're just really excited to play in their sandbox.
IGN: What have your conversations been like with Hayley?
Fazekas: She is game to do anything.
Butters: She's working out.
Fazekas: They were telling us that she, on the short, was like, "I'm doing my own stunts!" I feel like we're going to have to be like, "We don't want to hurt your face, so no?"
IGN: [Laughs] "People like your face."
Fazekas: But she's so game to do anything. She's just a delight. We had another [event] and she was just talking to every single reporter from every single country, taking pictures. She's just ready to go. She's just really excited.
IGN: When do you guys start shooting?
Butters: We start in September.
Fazekas: Yeah, and the writers room starts up in August.
Butters: So contact us later, and we'll have a lot more we'll be able to share. [Laughs]
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Hayley Atwell Talks Marvel's Agent Carter and Peggy Carrying on Captain America's Work

By Eric Goldman

Having established the character in Captain America: The First Avenger, Hayley Atwell has become an ongoing presence in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Peggy Carter via appearances in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and in her own Marvel One-Shot. It was that latter project, showing a bit of Peggy’s post-war life, leading up to the creation of SHIELD, that led to the new ABC TV series, Marvel’s Agent Carter. Debuting Tuesday, the eight-episode series -- which will begin with two back-to-back episodes -- follows Peggy as an SSR agent, who becomes involved in a conspiracy involving plans stolen from her friend Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper).

Agent Carter - General Discussion 1372587863prejpg-c99188_640w
Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter in Marvel's Agent Carter.

IGN TV: Fans are excited by Peggy getting her own series, but what was your reaction finding out that this was actually going to happen?
Hayley Atwell: It was a dream come true because I love working with the Marvel team and we had an absolute blast doing the One-Shot. I remember when we got to Comic-Con and we showed it for the first time. The reaction was very positive and [Agent Carter director] Louis D'Esposito just looked at me and was like “Hey, do you want to do a series?” And I was like, “Yes, yes, yes!” So then I had to wait for about a year before ABC greenlit it but it was a year of anticipation and hoping and hoping that ABC would want to do it. It’s been a long journey and I’m so excited that it’s finally coming to fruition.
IGN: Peggy’s having to face some unfortunate reactions from many of the men she works with because of her gender and the era she's in. Is it extra difficult for her because of what she’s accomplished in the war and that she now has to prove herself all over again?
Atwell: Yeah, it’s tricky for her because she’s very capable. She’s intelligent and she finds herself in a frustrating situation of a male-dominated world and she’s having to kind of start from scratch. But it’s a different time. We’re coming back from the war and the aftermath of the destruction of that and there’s a lot of work to be done. She’s having to forge her own path and find a way of still being active and carrying on Cap’s work in this environment where she’s just being asked to get the lunch orders and make the coffees and answer the phones for the guys. Which is why I think she jumps at the chance to work with Howard when he comes along and proposes to her this mission.
IGN: You mentioned carrying on Cap’s work. How much is his loss weighing on her in this show and as we continue?
Atwell: Well, this is one of the beauties of this show and how it grows through the season. It’s only been a year and she’s grieving him and I think what keeps her going is he was the greatest person she ever knew - even before he took the serum and became Captain America. She knew his character and she saw a kindred spirit in him. So I think she’s grieving the loss of him but she’s also determined to make sure that his work wasn’t in vain. That gives her a tremendous amount of determination to carry on despite the obstacles that she comes across. You see the personal struggles and the sacrifices that she had to make and you see her grief and that’s wonderful because you see the vulnerable side of Peggy. She becomes infinitely more relatable and more human because of that.
IGN: One really fun aspect in the pilot episode is seeing the dynamic develop between her and Jarvis. Can you talk about the two of them working together? There’s a lot of exasperation there but what do they make of one another?
Atwell: I think it’s kind of… they’re forced together. He’s been told that he has to work with her and be available to her. But I think, from her point of view, she doesn’t need any help. But she needs someone who is in contact with Howard to help kind of run this mission. So they have this very witty banter back and forth where she’s constantly having to go, “Look, dude, I don’t need your help! I am fine.” But it’s a lovely dynamic between them because they’re both British. They both have that wit and that satire. Their language is a game of chess back and forth. It’s a great game that they play and I think they get tremendous enjoyment out of it. And their relationship grows over the season. They become very close. They also provide the comic relief of the season. You see the serious aspects of what they have to do but then you have these great moments of comedy between them. He becomes like her comic sidekick.
IGN: Given that it’s eight episodes, should we expect a pretty focused story continuing the thread of Howard’s stolen plans?
Atwell: Yes, it’s incredibly tight, the script, which is great. It’s fast moving and fast paced but luckily because it’s not stretched out of 22 episodes, nothing is diluted. Every line is vital to not only moving the story and the action alone but also developing the characters. So you get to know these characters incredibly quickly. You get to know who you should be trusting, who you shouldn’t be, and then it takes you on this adventure with a lot of surprises and twists and turns which are a surprise to Peggy and they’ll also be a surprise to the audience. But you can see the quality of the writers who have injected it with a lot of heart and a lot of humor as well as just the exposition of driving the plot along.
IGN: You had this wonderful, heartbreaking scene in The Winter Soldier as the older Peggy. Do you know who her husband is? Is this something that you’re excited for everyone to discover?
Atwell: Well, I think the great thing about the fact that I’ve already played her at the end of her life means that we know… she says in the scene she’s lead a full life and we know that she would have gotten married. She would have had children. She had a happy home life as well as a work life. That’s what’s great about the situation we have now, is that we have an opportunity, if the show does go into second and third and fourth and fifth season, we know that we can explore all of these aspects of her character because we know she lives such a long life and she’s had a fulfilled life. I think what’s going to start happening in Season 1 is seeds are going to be planted as to what happens in her personal life - and yet it’s still open to the possibility of new men coming into her life, deepening relationships with the men that we discover in Season 1. Obviously, the era is 1946 but in the second, third, fourth, fifth season --- if it goes onto that -- we can explore different time periods. We can explore the late forties, the early fifties, the sixties, the seventies, the eighties, up until present day, so it’s very exciting because of that.
IGN: Peggy is extremely physically capable and can handle herself and you have some great fight scenes. You’ve also had some very funny tweets about accidently punching your co-stars or stunt men along the way. What’s it like for you to tackle those scenes?
Atwell: Oh my goodness, so fun. First of all, we have Casey O'Neill and Kimberly [Murphy] who are the stunt coordinator and my stunt double, who have choreographed these beautiful fight sequences which remind me a little bit of dance sequences that I learned in drama school. You learn unarmed combat in school. You learn how to do fight scenes safely. They’ve done some very intricate, very highly skilled action sequences that have been a great bonus to this character and so much fun as an actor for me to play her. They did require a bit of skill and a bit of stamina and a bit of determination to get it right. You don’t always get it right, hence the fact that I have injured many stuntmen and many actors in the process. I’ve been very British about it and been mortified as soon as I kick someone in the genital area. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry!.” And we cut and start again. Kimberly, my stunt double, is like “Look, babe it’s fine! They’ve done this so many times. They’ve been injured. They probably deserve it too! Most of these guys are bad guys.” [Laughs] It’s been really fun doing that. More fun for me probably than the men on the receiving end of my clumsy attempt at kicking their butt because I end up having actually injured them, yeah!
IGN: Peggy’s appeared in both Cap movies and Agents of SHIELD, we’re going to see her in Avengers: Age of Ultron and have heard we might see her an Ant-Man. What’s it like to see how Peggy is getting to dip her toes -- and you along with her -- into all these different parts of Marvel? Has it been amazing to see how the character has expanded strong?
Atwell: It has, because the main thing for me, as an actor, is that I want variety. With a character like Peggy, because we know how long she lives and we know the worlds that she inhabits. It means there’s plenty of variety for me to explore different aspects of her character. She’s not just an action hero. She’s three-dimensional. She has losses and dreams and hopes and desires and fears and flaws in her character and frustrations and all of those things, which make up for me, kind of a dream role really.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Agent Carter - Behind the Scenes with ABC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z45FmS7u6w
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Well I will check out the pilot and then 1 or 2 eps.
Not that excited about it, but a plus that L.Fonseca is now in it!
Haley is another english actor, and the guy from dollhouse I dont really care for, and never liked chad much.

If Lyndseys role is good then that might keep me watching.
Also this is a 40's period show, and aside from the cars I dont really care for that period.
Hair do's and clothes and dialogue will not be good.
Should have somehow made it a current day show.

@ EZ
If she was in the avengers how could she be in the 40's??
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:43 pm

She was in the first Captain America movie. and she was the old lady he sees in the second Cap movie.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:00 am

I got the one shot agent carter will watch that soon.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:13 am

New promo poster:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:41 pm

T5000 wrote:
I got the one shot agent carter will watch that soon.

I already made a thread for it ...

Agent Carter - "One Shot" Short Movie (2013)

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:51 pm

So here are the cast promo pics for Agent Carter:

Hey, that's your girl, T5000! Wink

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Agent Carter, Castle, Nashville, Agents of SHIELD, Secrets and Lies, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and more - Renewed by ABC

Agent Carter - Season 2 - Synopsis

Dedicated to the fight against new atomic age threats in the wake of World War II, Peggy must now journey from New York City to Los Angeles for her most dangerous assignment yet. But even as she discovers new friends, a new home -- and perhaps even a new love -- she's about to find out that the bright lights of the post-war Hollywood mask a more sinister threat to everyone she is sworn to protect.

Source: ABC
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Yes, it does
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 12:23 am

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g3pFVJIAiM

Ups, the promo is already outdated ... Agent Carter doesn't return on Jan 5th, but on Jan 19th!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Carter - General Discussion   Agent Carter - General Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Carter - General Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next