TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marco Polo Series Season 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Marco Polo Series Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:49 pm

This is a netflix original, they spent 90 mil on it, and it was ok, I watched it in 2 days.
It had a kung fu element which was bizarre and kinda funny, but mainly I was into the historical aspect.
then I read that  he may or may not have actually gone to china, and the stories may have been made up!
Lots of nude asian women, and the drama was ok , the battle scenes were very weak though.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Good news: cheers

Netflix's Marco Polo Renewed for Season 2

Marco Polo S01 Cast Promo pics:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:59 am

did you see it too??
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:59 am

I got this message  thought you might be interested

Marco Polo Series Season 1 Msg_inboxInbox  Marco Polo Series Season 1 Msg_sentboxSentbox  Marco Polo Series Season 1 Msg_outboxOutbox  Marco Polo Series Season 1 Msg_saveboxSavebox

[th]Inbox :: Message[/th]
To:T5000
Posted:Yesterday at 18:55
Subject:[Contact] Trieste Kelly Dunn - new film available VOD on Jan 20
I’m one of the Producers of Plato’s Reality Machine – a microbudget narrative indie feature, starring Trieste. I’m writing because we are about to have our online national VOD release on January 20th and I thought your fans might be interested in learning about the film.

Below is a synopsis. I can send our press release and press kit. If you like what you see, please write about it on your site. We don’t have the big advertising budget that fuels Hollywood films - and we’re reaching out on a grass roots level to sites like yours.

Thank you and Happy New Year,

SYNOPSIS:
PLATO'S REALITY MACHINE is a 79 minute Sci-Fi/Romantic Comedy starring Trieste Kelly Dunn and featuring an innovative video-game storyline.

"For Charles, video-games are a much-needed escape from reality. But when virtual vixen Sophia leads him on a mysterious quest that interweaves with the lives of five love-lorn New Yorkers, they will all learn that in the game of life, every heart is a moving target."

Starring:
Trieste Kelly Dunn (BANSHEE), Carolina Bartczak (BRICK MANSIONS).

Featuring an original score from Industrial music legend Raymond Watts (KMFDM).

Plato's Reality Machine had its world premiere at the Oaxaca Film Festival in September 2013 and went on to an award winning international festival run, racking up two "Best Feature" wins. The film has been profiled in Backstage, IndieWire and C.H.U.D. and will be released on VOD nationwide on January 20th.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:11 pm

T5000 wrote:
did you see it too??
Yeah, I did.
Was pretty good. The exotic locations and the high quality of the production (just imagine the immense work with all the costumes) made it addtionally worth watching. I didn't consider the battle scenes weak, there simply weren't that many. But the battle in the finale made up for that.
Characters I liked most were Yusuf and 100 Eyes (the blind "ninja").
To be honest, I hoped the Chinese chancelor (despite his evilness) would finally succeed to defend his town. The actor played him amazingly.
I'm glad that there will be a second season!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:23 pm

T5000 wrote:
I got this message  thought you might be interested
Thx, got it too.
Probably like every member of forumotion.com?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Marco Polo S01 Promo pics:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo Series Season 1   Marco Polo Series Season 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marco Polo Series Season 1
Page 1 of 1