TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:10 pm

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, January 16, 2015
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#409) "WESENREIN"

"WESENREIN"

THE HUNT FOR MONROE BEGINS – ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STARS -- The Wesenrein act on their many threats against Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee’s (Bree Turner) marriage. Meanwhile, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) bring Wu (Reggie Lee) to a place where he’s sure to find the answers he’s looking for. Elsewhere, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) tries to come to grips with her new reality. Sasha Roiz and Claire Coffee guest star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic

Last edited by tscc1000 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Promo pics for ep 4x09:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:18 pm

'Grimm' Season 4 Episode 9 Spoilers: Juliette Will Accept Living as a Hexenbiest in 'Wesenrein'

New spoilers reveal that the next all-new episode of NBC's "Grimm" will be very intriguing, as Juliette will actually consider living her life as a Hexenbiest while Nick and Hank race against the clock to save Monroe from evil Wesens.

During the last episode of "Grimm," which was titled "Chupacabra," Monroe was kidnapped by a Wesen hate group, Juliette became a Hexenbiest and Wu discovered the truth about Nick.

In addition, Monroe and Rosalee suffered from another attack by the Secuddum Naturae Ordinem, a purist group that targets interspecies marriages. Not only was the couple forced to postpone their second attempt at a honeymoon, but one of the KKK-like group members kidnapped Monroe.

Another unexpected twist occurred when Juliette transformed into a Hexenbiest.

According to a press release issued by NBC, Nick and Hank will do all they can to rescue Monroe, while Juliette will embrace being a Hexenbiest in the next episode, titled "Wesenrein."

"Nick and Hank will have to save Monroe from the Secundum Naturae Ordinem Wesen while Juliette considers life as a Hexenbiest," reads the synopsis, according to Hollywood Hills.

"Grimm" star David Giuntoli also dropped spoilers about Adalind and Wu's coping with the world of Wesen.

In an interview with TVLine, he revealed that "there are even more side effects to Juliette turning into Adalind." He added: "There should be, in the Spice Shop, some type of side effects list. We're in the 21st century."

When asked if and when Trubel will return, he said: "I don't know. We will not be seeing Trubel in the next episode." However, he added that "hopefully, we will be seeing her down the line. Even more hopefully, she gets her own spin-off show, which I think is great. I can do guest-star [appearances] every now and again. The aging Grimm. I can put my children through Ivy League universities by going on The Trubel Show," he joked.

Giuntoli also hinted about how Wu will deal with knowing the truth about the supernatural activity in Portland.

"I don't want to speak for him, but when he's been through so much torment and mental anguish that the news that this is in fact for real is a little easier to swallow. Reggie's been playing it like he's got an eye on us, on Hank and myself a little bit. But he is tentatively accepting this as OK. This is all making sense."

Lastly, he confirmed that Nick and Hank will do all they can to make sure Monroe and Rosalee get the honeymoon they deserve.

"Of course they're going to get their honeymoon!," he said.

"I assure you that Hank and I will go to every length to get them onto that stinkin' plane to wherever they decide to celebrate."
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:28 am

Ep 4x09 was a very good one. Full of supense because Monroe is in deady trouble, and Wu knows now!!! It was about time and very cool to see how Wu is handling it. Alone his looks when he was talking to the Captain ... priceless.
Also I'm very curious how Juliette becoming a Hexenbiest will evolve ... Her nightmare, what she might do as a Hexenbiest, was pretty scaring ... at least it was only a nightmare ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg5BLPn0TVA

Can't wait for next week's episode. Team Grimm will have to hurry, because the Wesenrein racists are going to kill Monroe soon.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 am

Hexenbiest....... just what power do they have?? claire always just seemed to be a witch, who flashed a ugly face !
Havent seen this one yet
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 3:18 pm

T5000 wrote:
Hexenbiest....... just what power do they have?? claire always just seemed to be a witch, who flashed a ugly face !
Havent seen this one yet
As far as I see it, a Hexenbiest indeed is some kind of witch, who has besides the ability to woge into her Wesen shape with enhanced fighting powers also magical skills to cast spells and brew potions.
For more see here: http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Hexenbiest
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Well they never showed the blond doing much with her powers.
It is so ugly I dont care for it.

I saw the ep, glad they finally let wu in!
Looks like we have to wait for next ep to see what happens with saving the bot.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"   Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 4x09 "WESENREIN"
Page 1 of 1