TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014   Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:45 pm

PERSON OF INTEREST
Air Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#409) "The Devil You Know"

REESE AND FINCH ARE CAUGHT IN A POWER STRUGGLE FOR CONTROL OF THE CITY'S GANGS WHEN ELIAS' NUMBER COMES UP

"The Devil You Know" - Reese and Finch are caught in a power struggle for control of the city's gangs when Elias is targeted by Dominic, the ambitious leader of the Brotherhood. Meanwhile, Root and Shaw disagree over how to handle a new threat from Samaritan, on PERSON OF INTEREST, Tuesday, Nov. 25 (10:01-11:00 PM, ) on CBS.

REGULAR CAST:

Jim Caviezel (John Reese)
Michael Emerson (Harold Finch)
Kevin Chapman (Lionel Fusco)
Sarah Shahi (Sameen Shaw)
Amy Acker (Root)

RECURRING CAST:

Enrico Colantoni (Elias)
John Nolan (Greer)
David Valcin (Scarface)
Cara Buono (Martine)
Winston Duke (Dominic)
Jamie Hector (Link)
Michael J. Burg (Cosmetics Manager)

GUEST CAST:

Salvatore Inzerillo (Gino)
James Le Gros (Bruce Moran)
Steve Beauchamp (Moving Truck Driver)

WRITTEN BY: Erik Mountain

DIRECTED BY: Richard J. Lewis

Source: Person of Interest on CBS | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014   Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Here are the promo pics for ep 4x09:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014   Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Last edited by tscc1000 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014   Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Root saves shaw, and some more lez insinuation.

Mostly a elias vs dominic ep.

They did figure out S could not see shaw, but not sure why yet, they think it is M blocking S.

Elias is now pissed at Dominic.

Dominic starting to see that there are things he isnt aware of but he needs to find out, like why
 M team helps elias and who are they??

Someone should tell him about S , and maybe he would have been on their side?

Good ep overall but I still think it is unreallistic that the blonde could just keep shooting up places and not get in trouble, heck fusco could put out a apb on her.
At some point they need to attack her.

Now S man has given her helpers/ more killers to track down the M team.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014   Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:29 pm

T5000 wrote:
Root saves shaw, and some more lez insinuation.

Mostly a elias vs dominic ep.

They did figure out S could not see shaw, but not sure why yet, they think it is M blocking S.

Elias is now pissed at Dominic.

Dominic starting to see that there are things he isnt aware of but he needs to find out, like why
 M team helps elias and who are they??

Someone should tell him about S , and maybe he would have been on their side?

Good ep overall but I still think it is unreallistic that the blonde could just keep shooting up places and not get in trouble, heck fusco could put out a apb on her.
At some point they need to attack her.

Now S man has given her helpers/ more killers to track down the M team.
This was a great episode, imho the best besides ep 4x05 ("Prophets").
R.I.P., Anthony aka "Scarface". Now that we finally got to know his past and his name ... he had to die ... Sad
Maybe Anthony at least were able to plant some doubt into Link's mind, when he said that some day he would be in his position.
A actually doubt that Dominic in the end might defeat Elias. Dominic is intelligent, ruthless and a criminal equally to Elias, but he totally lacks something what Elias shows in certain situations, empathy for comrades or friends like Anthony. With his ice-cold "everyone dies in the end and therefore no one or no life matters" and always pointing out, how everyone of his guys is just a disposable soldier, there will never be true loyality for him and someone of his own gang will occasionally take a chance to turn against him and kill him.
In any case, like you said, Elias is not just pissed, he personally wants revenge for his friend Anthony. And I'm looking forward to that development.
Hopefully Team Machine will not get lost in the middle of this fight, as Elias warned John not to interfere here.
I also doubt that Dominic, no matter how much he might learn about Team Machine, will ever be on their side. His attitude towards humans and life in general is too rotten to join a "good cause" and put himself behind.
BTW, I didn't think that much of more lez teasing with Root and Shaw. I think we should try to not get caught in the "political correctness trap" and not look for "lez stuff" at every corner. Root is kind of a weird character, and I love her for that, so I see it more of her way just to show how she cares for Shaw. She also already made pretty clear how she cares for Harold on a deeper level, but no one just starts to ship her with him. So, I think, for now we can relax on this matter ... Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014   Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:26 am

BTW, I didn't think that much of more lez teasing with Root and Shaw. I think we should try to not get caught in the "political correctness trap" and not look for "lez stuff" at every corner. Root is kind of a weird character, and I love her for that, so I see it more of her way just to show how she cares for Shaw. She also already made pretty clear how she cares for Harold on a deeper level, but no one just starts to ship her with him. So, I think, for now we can relax on this matter ... Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Icon_wink

HOPEFULLY your right.

no POI next week.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014   Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Person of Interest Episode 4x09 "The Devil You Know" November 25, 2014
Page 1 of 1