TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere) Empty
PostSubject: Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere)   Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:16 pm

wow no wonder we did not notice her in Alphas !
She only had about 3 lines!
Her hair was curly and up and so she did not look as good as on OB, and she was in several scenes, but with no dialogue.
She was the supposed alpha, but she wasnt it was the guy who was after her, and he said she was his sister, but actually she was just a girl he liked.
Her last scene she said how did we get up here , and then nothing about her after that, then the guy was sent to the Alpha concentration camp.
this to me shows how the showrunners were inept, they had tatiana on the show, did not make her look good or give her a good role with actual lines to speak LOL, she was just some dumb actress to them.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere)   Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:33 am

Tatiana Maslany at Conan Show (2014)

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere)   Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:17 am

T5000 wrote:
wow no wonder we did not notice her in Alphas !
She only had about 3 lines!
Her hair was curly and up and so she did not look as good as on OB, and she was in several scenes, but with no dialogue.
She was the supposed alpha, but she wasnt it was the guy who was after her, and he said she was his sister, but actually she was just a girl he liked.
Her last scene she said how did we get up here , and then nothing about her after that, then the guy was sent to the Alpha concentration camp.
this to me shows how the showrunners were inept, they had tatiana on the show, did not make her look good or give her a good role with actual lines to speak LOL, she was just some dumb actress to them.

Could be another clone ...  Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere)   Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:26 am

I watched the conan and 1 other interview where she looked much better, and she is down to earth and excited about the success of the show and the fans. Kudos to her.
She said she is more like Alison of all the characters.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere)   Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:42 am

I also think I figured out why tatiana was nominated but robin from HOC won.
HOC is a well written serious drama with a great music guy jeff beal which sets the tone for the scenes , the music adds the atmosphere.
So Robin is in a classy well done show.

Tat is in a drama that tries to also be a comedy , I would say it is a dramedy, not really a serious drama or a full comedy.
The theme song is childish, and the music in the show is also amateurish, it not only does not add to the show it takes away from the show.
If OB had been done as a serious drama with someone good doing original theme and music for the show to create atmosphere, I think she would have won the award.

As it is I think people see her as doing a good job but on a rather amateurish show, so she probably wont win any big awards.
Being on a top quality show helps people win awards. Like BBad, it had a good music guy, and was mostly a serious drama. so They won awards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere)   Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatiana Maslany in Alphas (and elsewhere)
Page 1 of 1