TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrow - General Discussion for this show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Ez wrote:
Hmm, interesting, I guess they have to find a place for all these characters they are debuting.
But how could they bring back Sara Lance as Canary in a reasonable way? I don't care for only flashbacks.
I'm still kind of pissed that they killed her off in that incredibly stupid way in Arrow. Just for boring Laurel to be able to take over ... Mad
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:35 pm

I don't know how she would come back. At least Sarah's death has been the driving force behind this whole season.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
Hmm, interesting, I guess they have to find a place for all these characters they are debuting.
But how could they bring back Sara Lance as Canary in a reasonable way? I don't care for only flashbacks.
I'm still kind of pissed that they killed her off in that incredibly stupid way in Arrow. Just for boring Laurel to be able to take over ... Mad
LOL  did you read the comments on your linked article??
 evidently not ! Very Happy Very Happy

so here you go a few:

They basically confirmed that the Lazarus Pit is in the TV Universe. Nyssa is so bringing back Sara!

Supposedly next episode of Arrow is going to confirm the Lazarus Pit (scene in promo of Ra's sticking his injured hand in water)

but didn't the Arrow writers strictly say that Arrow wouldn't go down that superpower road?

[*]
Graydon maclivesa day ago
Then Guggenheim after the crossover said he had a change of heart in an interview. In fact Arrow will have its first non mirakuru metahuman or speedster this season apparently.

However I do hope that they do Saras ressurection carefully, if done wrong it could (note:could) make Arrows current season collapse in itself (since the plot is built up on her death)

Caity is a terrible actress and tore season 2 down with her god awful performance. So hell no, I don't want her back. Especially not as Sara.
I loved her as a lighthearted character without much depth on Death Valley but Sara as a character was too hard to carry for her.
Nothing against Caity, one would even say I'm a fan, but she's not made for big roles

I agree Caity isn't the best actress out there. She is a sweet girl but that's it.
Don't know how they even want to pull this off?
If the Pit was working wouldn't Nyssa already try to bring her back? I hope she gets to play someone else in the DC verse.

this is exactly what i was thinking, if Lazarus pit work that way (Sara was buried 4 months ago people) why Nyssa never thought about that?

totally and maybe she becomes a version of Oracle?

I would prefer to see her as this universe's White Canary. But since you mentioned Oracle, I now want The Huntress to be in this series......me too !!
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 pm

The Cw wants another show that can do as good or better than the flash in ratings !

The flash is beating Nbc and fox shows, in demo, and no cw show has done that, even though those shows are bad shows, it is a first for cw which could become the "DC comic network" ??
Heck that is what they should do is just have about 8 DC comic shows , and their network ratings would more than double, maybe triple.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:01 am

T5000 wrote:
tscc1000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
LOL  did you read the comments on your linked article??
 evidently not ! Very Happy Very Happy

so here you go a few:

They basically confirmed that the Lazarus Pit is in the TV Universe. Nyssa is so bringing back Sara!

Supposedly next episode of Arrow is going to confirm the Lazarus Pit (scene in promo of Ra's sticking his injured hand in water)

but didn't the Arrow writers strictly say that Arrow wouldn't go down that superpower road?

They said Oliver wouldn't be brought back with the Lazarus Pit, nothing about Sarah, so I believe it's a possibility, But 4 months is along time to be dead, I wonder if it will make her crazy?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:33 am

Well if they bring her back it could be to do the other show.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:15 pm

Stephen Amell has been cast as Casey Jones:

Goongala! Unstable hockey mask-wearing vigilante Casey Jones will be played by Arrow star Stephen Amell, who'll be swapping his bow for some lethal sporting equipment in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sequel (working title "Half-Shell") according to Variety. Apparently Amell tested with 6 other actors over the weekend but it was chemistry with the returning Megan Fox that ultimately landed him the role. Jones is an ally of the Turtles and also an on-again-off-again love interest for April O'Neil, which seems to be the they'll be going here. David Green will direct this time, with Michael Bay once again on board as producer. The movie hits theaters June 3, 2016.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 6:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow - General Discussion for this show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2