TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Empty
PostSubject: GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Game of Thrones Episode 7x03 "The Queen's Justice" July 30, 2017   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 4:01 pm

GAME OF THRONES
Air Date: Sunday, July 30, 2017
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on HBO
Episode Title: (#63/703) "The Queen's Justice"

Episode #63 (Season 7, Episode 03): "The Queen's Justice"

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) holds court. Cersei (Lena Headey) returns a gift. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) learns from his mistakes.

Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Read more: GAME OF THRONES on HBO | TheFutonCritic.com

Promo pics for ep 7x03:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:15 am

I have literally been waiting for this episode for 14 years, so awesome to see Ice and Fire finally meet, and I wasn't disappointed either. Great episode!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Ez wrote:
I have literally been waiting for this episode for 14 years, so awesome to see Ice and Fire finally meet, and I wasn't disappointed either. Great episode!
Wow, that's been a long wait ...
But as someone who hasn't read any of the books, I just have to remember that the show now has now gone beyond the books.
I see how cool that must be ... after years of waiting for the next book ... now you get the continuation on the TV show!
And I agree, it was a great ep. Danny and Jon together and their conversation was very rewarding to see.
The only thing I have to nitpick, is that I fealt kind of betrayed of the too battles in the end ... they should have spent more time and money on that considering how bad that went in the end for Danny and her alllies ... I just hope now that Cersei won't succeed in killing one or even all of the dragons ...
But without a doubt I can't wait for ep 7x04 ... bounce
Oh and after that ep more than half of this season will be already over!!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 1:16 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
Wow, that's been a long wait ...
But as someone who hasn't read any of the books, I just have to remember that the show now has now gone beyond the books.
I see how cool that must be ... after years of waiting for the next book ... now you get the continuation on the TV show!
And I agree, it was a great ep. Danny and Jon together and their conversation was very rewarding to see.
The only thing I have to nitpick, is that I fealt kind of betrayed of the too battles in the end ... they should have spent more time and money on that considering how bad that went in the end for Danny and her alllies ... I just hope now that Cersei won't succeed in killing one or even all of the dragons ...
But without a doubt I can't wait for ep 7x04 ... bounce
Oh and after that ep more than half of this season will be already over!!

I kind of wish it was a supersized final season with 13 episodes, instead of being split in half, and another part of me is glad there is at least one more season!
Back to top Go down
Fitch001

PostSubject: Re: GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 am

The film looks not bad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"   GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoT S7 E3 "The Queens Justice"
Page 1 of 1