TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Empty
PostSubject: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:22 pm

COLONY
Air Date: Thursday, April 06, 2017
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on USA
Episode Title: (#213) "Ronin"

*Season 2 Finale*

COLONY - "Ronin"

A revelation about the fate of the colony forces the Bowman family to make an impossible choice.

Source: COLONY on USA | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Promo pics for episode 2x13:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 pm

spoilertv.com wrote:

Colony - Renewed for a 3rd Season

USA NETWORK RENEWS CARLTON CUSE AND RYAN CONDAL DRAMA 'COLONY' FOR SEASON 3

Third Season Is Co-Produced by Legendary Television and Universal Cable Productions

UNIVERSAL CITY, CA – April 4, 2017 – USA Network today announced a Season 3 pickup of the critically acclaimed science fiction drama COLONY. From Legendary Television and Universal Cable Productions, COLONY currently airs Thursdays at 10/9c, and will culminate on April 6 in the highly-anticipated season finale. Throughout its season 2 run, COLONY has been the #1 cable scripted series on Thursday nights in P2+.* The 13-episode third season will premiere on USA in 2018.

“COLONY continues to fire on all cylinders creatively, with Carlton, Ryan and our incredible cast and crew striking a deep chord around the themes of humanity, survival and family,” said Chris McCumber, President, Entertainment Networks for NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. “Along with our partners Legendary Television and Universal Cable Productions, we can’t wait to see what’s in store for our heroes next season.”

“When Carlton and Ryan first pitched COLONY, they described it as ‘the Nazi occupation of France, with aliens.’ In a world increasingly filled with uncertainty about authoritarian regimes, Season 3 will forge an even deeper connection with our audience,” said Jeff Wachtel, President, Chief Content Officer, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. “It’s a quality show that we know will stand the test of time.”

“Legendary Television is so proud, and so appreciative, of the wonderful work that Carlton, Ryan, and our superb cast and crew have done on the first two seasons of this astoundingly timely show,” said Lauren Whitney, Legendary’s President of Scripted Television. “We have excellent partners in UCP and USA, and we look forward to the big plans that Carlton and Ryan have for Season 3 of COLONY.”

In Season 2 of COLONY, alien intelligence is still in control of a near-future Los Angeles. With their secrets exposed, Will (Josh Holloway) and Katie Bowman (Sarah Wayne Callies) are united in their battle for survival - against both Collaborators and the Resistance. As the fight for liberty intensifies, the Bowmans are forced to flee from their home. Hunted at every turn, they must take dangerous measures to keep their family together while trying to escape the Los Angeles bloc.

From executive producers Carlton Cuse ("Lost," “Bates Motel,” “The Strain”) and Ryan Condal (“Rampage,” "Hercules"), the drama co-produced by Legendary Television and Universal Cable Productions stars Holloway, Callies, Tory Kittles, Peter Jacobson, Amanda Righetti, Jacob Buster, Isabella Crovetti-Cramp, Alex Neustaedter, Adrian Pasdar and Tony Plana.
Source: USA Network

It’s a case of good news, bad news for the cast and crew of USA Network’s sophomore drama series Colony. Ahead of the Season 2 finale this Thursday, the sci-fi series has been renewed for a 13-episode third season to air in 2018. But after two seasons in Los Angeles, the show, from executive producers Carlton Cuse and Ryan Condal, is moving production to Vancouver after not landing a California tax credit.
Source: Deadline
cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Kelly Anne Blount wrote:

Colony - Exclusive Interview with Jacob Buster

Welcome, Colony Fans! Kelly Anne Blount here and I've got something super exciting to share with all of you! Today, I'm bringing you an exclusive interview with Jacob Buster, from USA’s hit television show, Colony!

I’m a huge fan of Colony and the second season has officially blown my socks off! The additional of Charlie Bowman's character, played by Jacob Buster, has brought a new dimension to the show and has seriously impacted the Bowman's family dynamic.

Before we get started with the interview, I’d like to give Jacob a massive, “Thank you,” from both myself and the folks at SpoilerTV, as well as from your many fans! Speaking of fans, I’ve included several questions in the interview below from Colony fanatics!

Without further ado, please enjoy this interview with Jacob Buster from Colony!

Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) 0779%2BJacob

Photographer: Birdie Thompson
Grooming: Sylvia J. Stankowski

Jacob, thank you so much for taking the time for this interview! Before we jump into your role on USA’s hit show, Colony, can you tell us a little bit about your acting background and the other great projects you’ve been a part of?

My dad is a director/writer and my mom is a casting director. So, I always knew about the business a little, but wasn't totally interested. When I was 7 years old I had my first Audition for “Heaven under a Table”. I remember the scene I did looking out my window, staring at the stars, talking to my dad who had just died. I really missed him. I had to cry. I discovered that I could cry pretty easily and could feel really strong emotions by going inside to some of my own stories. I did some other films locally and had a breakthrough when I was cast to play Young Mike Ross in Suits. It was my first network show the the scene was very emotional. I loved that set. And then I starred in the film The Christmas Project. This was just pure fun! I loved the comedy and working with pretty much only kids. This is very different from my usual roles, which are typically darker and more dramatic. I also typically work with only adults. This group of kids was fantastic. We became such a family. I truly love them all.

Are there any exciting upcoming roles in future projects that you can tell us about?

I just wrapped on a pilot called Searchers for the CW that filmed in South Africa. It’s from the same creators of The 100. Amazing experience and I’m crossing my fingers for season 3 of Colony. #renewcolonynow

Okay, on to Colony! What was your reaction when you landed the role of Charlie Bowman? Did you celebrate in a special way (i.e., Do a happy dance, eat a massive bowl of ice cream, etc.)?

Everytime I book something I celebrate by buying one thing I’m excited about. When I booked Charlie I bought an Xbox. I’m a big fan of Destiny and Overwatch.

What does your typical work day look like while on the set of Colony?

I try to memorize my lines and think about what my characters mindset is a few days before I have to film. That way it sinks into my subconscious. On the day of filming, I fight traffic to get to Universal studios. The great catering team on the show know me and put lots of extra bacon with my order. I’ll do my school work with the set teacher. I’ll joke around with Josh Holloway or hang with my co-star Isabella Crovetti and then it’s time to do the scenes. If I’m lucky I get to steal away and ride a few rides in the park.

You work with a myriad of hugely talented actors and actresses on Colony. What is that like and who are your favorite people to work with on the set?

I have been so impressed with everyone that I don’t have a favorite. This is a great cast. They are so present, so specific, so layered and real. I can just be and react. It's fun to play and see what comes. They are also really nice and humble which is a major bonus. I'm so grateful to them all!

What is your favorite part about playing Charlie Bowman?

Charlie comes from a loving family that is going through an extremely difficult time. Charlie has been through a lot trying to survive on the other side of the wall. I think all of us go through difficult times in our lives and love is one of the greatest forces we have to help us through them. It makes me grateful for my supportive family and amazing friends. I know I'm blessed.

Can you tell your fans anything about Charlie Bowman that we don’t already know? Spoilers and sneak peeks are always welcome! *wink, wink*

Charlie comes from a loving family that is going through an extremely difficult time. Charlie has been through a lot trying to survive on the other side of the wall. I think as season 2 progresses, Charlie actually is getting better. As he's with his family, little by little he starts to become less numb. He's starting to feel again. He'll never be the same though. He's emotionally detached. He has a heightened awareness of what's around him and never believes he's safe. He's fearful but brave at the same time.

For those fans new to the show, how do you best explain the impact of Charlie’s return on his family?

Charlie was the entire focus of both his parents while he was gone. Naturally, any parent would do anything to try to get there child who was missing back. Now, I think the parents are able to refocus their relationship and see some of the damage their neglect did to the other children.

Can you tell us anything about Charlie’s storyline for the remainder of season two? Any spoilers you can share with us?

Spoiler free zone here. You’ll just have to watch.

With the success of Colony and your amazing acting skills, it’s clear you have a fantastic future in the entertainment industry! Where do you see yourself in five and ten years?

In this business you never know. I have loved working in episodic TV because you get to spend more time together. I also love movies and would love to get a chance to work with some of the great directors whose work I admire so much. Anybody have Spielberg’s number handy?

Okay, we have a bunch of amazing questions from your fans! A huge shout out and thank you to the awesome people that are part of the COLONY USA Fan Group on Facebook! They provided loads of fantastic questions!

Paige Alexandria asks, “What similarities are there between you and Charlie?

Well, I've never experienced anything close to what Charlie has. So, the reality of his situation is a challenge. But, I can relate to personal struggle and turning to those closest to me for strength.

Lisa Marie Percival asks, “Hi Jacob! I just want to start off by saying thank you for sharing your amazing acting talent with the world. I love the way you have taken on the role as Charlie Bowman. You are absolutely awesome! My question is what has been your favorite scene to film in Colony and why? #CharlieResistanceLeaderAndSaviorOfHumanity #Resistance

I really loved shooting the scene where I was climbing the wall with my dad. Shooting on Universal is different from other lots because the tram tours drive by every 8 minutes. So we were on the wall one moment being afraid for our lives and the next moment waving to fans driving by as we hang by a rope. It was kind of funny trying to keep up the intensity while that was going on. But I feel really good about how the scene turned out.

Scott Garrison asks, “What kind of torture did Charlie endure while away from his family?”

Burns on his chest. Shackles. Beatings. And a lot of emotional abuse and fear. Didn’t have a good nights sleep in over a year because he trusted no one.

Ryan Rannenberg asks, “Will Charlie have to kill anyone to help his family escape and if so, how will he deal with it?

You will just have to watch and see. Hehe. But I would say that Charlie wouldn’t hesitate to protect his family. And this may not be a good thing but at this stage, I don’t think he would feel any remorse. He has a lot of his father in him.

Holden Evelyn asks, “How happy were you when that "Greatest Day" little twit tutor got shot?”

As Charlie, I think he felt she got what she deserved. It was inevitable that she had to go. As myself, I really miss having her on set. She is an amazing actress.

Steve Bialkowski asks, “Thank you for always tweeting with us on Thursday night Jacob. How does it feel being back with your family on Colony?”

Love it. Number one, he is starting to heal which is going to take a long time. Also, he is starting to open up little by little and hopefully can contribute to helping his family now that they are on the run. Personally, I was glad to get the chance to work with such great actors like Josh, Sarah, Alex and Isabella.

Well, that concludes our interview with Jacob Buster, from USA’s hit television show, Colony! Be sure to stop by his Twitter page (http://www.twitter.com/Jacob_Buster) and let him know that you checked out this exclusive interview! Thank you again to Jacob for taking the time to talk to your fans! We really appreciate it and are super excited to continue watching you on Colony, Thursday nights on USA!

Sincerely,

Kelly Anne Blount
USA TODAY Bestselling Author
Reviewer for SpoilerTV

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:12 pm

moving production to Vancouver after not landing a California tax credit.
That could be a good thing, and glad it got a S3, they ought to just give it 5 seasons
now so they could write it to end in S5.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:54 am

Good ep, at the end he switched on a tracker ! I thought maybe he had
changed sides.
sis going to the factory, so I think we see that in S3.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 7:28 am

Yeah, this was an excellent season finale.
I liked this show from the beginning, even though I first expected to see a bit more of the aliens.
But by now this series has really grown on me. I think we'll get more insight into the alien factions and motives in season 3, since we know now that there are moderate ones, who are the minority currently, but might handle things easier on the humans.
The season 2 finale was a quite dark one ... the whole LA bloc is facing deportation to the Factory.
And now even some of the collaborating units are realizing that their alien "friends" actually give a damn about them.
I hoped Snyder was being honest, but with that tracker device ... well, a snake probably stays a snake ...
Let's see, what will happen to Maddie. Not that she just disappears like that blonde police woman, who was last seen taking some pills and now we are supposed to think that she just committed suicide. That was not well done, even if they just wanted to get rid of the actress for whatever reasons.
Also this will be a long wait again until season 3 ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 7:36 am

hollywoodreporter.com wrote:

Carlton Cuse Breaks Down 'Colony' Finale, Previews Season 3

April 06, 2017 8:04pm PT by Josh Wigler
Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Colony_s02_promo
Justin Stephens/USA Network

"By the time you watch season two, you have a much better sense of the world and the rules of our world," the 'Colony' co-creator tells THR.

]Warning: This story contains spoilers for the season two finale of USA Network's Colony, "Ronin."]

"We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when..."

Bob Burke (Toby Huss) sings this familiar tune during the Colony season two finale, resting in a hospital bed as he recovers from a brutal stabbing a few episodes earlier. At first glance, it's an ominous promise that Will (Josh Holloway) and Katie Bowman (Sarah Wayne Callies) still have some human threats in the rearview mirror, despite the fact that they've escaped the Los Angeles colony. 

It's a nod toward the future in another way, too. Colony was renewed for a third season days ahead of the season two finale, and not a moment too soon, considering that the USA Network sci-fi series ends its second year in an incredibly dark and open-ended place: the Bowman family driving off toward parts unknown, while the mysterious aliens (who may or may not be an artificial intelligence, based on the finale's cold open) mark Los Angeles down for complete rendition — in other words, a radical facelift for a show that's taken place almost entirely in LA since the very beginning.

With the Bowmans on the run, Los Angeles seemingly out of play (or at least dramatically reshaped), and several other character and story beats still hanging from the side of the cliff, The Hollywood Reporter checked in with Colony co-creator and executive producer Carlton Cuse about the season two finale, and what's ahead in season three. 

This season of Colony began with the arrival. The season ends with a departure. Was that always part of the design of the season, to bookend it with a coming and going?

Yes. Look, first and foremost, I have to give all due credit to [co-creator] Ryan Condal, who so significantly shaped the story this season. He is a first-rate writer and showrunner and so much about what is great this season came from his mind. Additionally, I have to also acknowledge Wes Tooke, who was really also instrumental in putting the story of this season together. Those two guys are amazing writers, and incredible collaborators.

I thought we don't like collaborators?

Collaborators in the very best sense of the word. (Laughs.) I think when Ryan, Wes and I were all talking, it felt like we wanted to maintain a high narrative philosophy for the show. In this age of television we live in now, stalling is not an option. It felt to us like we wanted to take the story to a place by the end of the season in this colony that was further than what the audience might have expected. 

Los Angeles has served as the setting for Colony since the very beginning. Can you talk through the decision to eliminate the bloc? Have we seen the last of LA on this show?

I wouldn't want to answer that question. It just felt again that the show – we're trying not to have the audience feel frustrated with unanswered questions. We made a conscious choice at the beginning of the series to throw the audience right into the deep end of the show, and not explain a lot of what was going on, and let the audience follow the characters and learn about the world as we go. The downside of that is the audience will have certain questions about what's going on. We tried to answer a lot of those questions this season. By the time you watch season two, you have a much better sense of the world and the rules of our world. One of the things I think a lot of people are curious about is what's life like outside of the bloc? We've had a couple of seasons now where we've seen what's going on inside the LA colony. It would be great to set up what's happening in the rest of the world. That's really where we leave our main characters at the end of the season. That was the big idea, and it seemed like there was a certain poeticism to playing out the arrival in the first episode and then having our characters leaving the bloc during this cataclysmic event at the end of the season.

The climax of the episode comes when Will and Katie convince the Red Hats to let them pass through the gate. The collaborators cease collaborating, if only for this moment. What's the message here? How big of a moment is this for the moral center of Colony?

It was really beautiful, that scene that Ryan wrote. It shows that beyond all labels and obedience to authority, we're all humans, and we all have common desires. I love the fact that Will appeals to the guy inside the uniform. It's this big moment where he gets a character to transcend his job and the position he's taken to survive in this world, and to see the bigger picture, and do something altruistic. It was a really cool and well-executed scene. It's a really good moment for us in the overall evolution of our narrative.

Snyder (Peter Jacobson) tags along with the Bowmans and says he no longer wants to be a rat. Then we see him secretly activating a device in the car. Safe to say he's still hungry for cheese — that he's still a bit of a rat?

It's like the story of the scorpion and the frog. The fundamental question is, can a character change his fundamental nature? That's a very pertinent question for Snyder. We're left at the end of the season with that question very much hanging there. Is Snyder going to be an ally or an enemy? That's going to be very compelling as we go into the next season of the show.

Broussard (Tory Kittles) chooses not to come along with the Bowmans. Why leave him behind? Why was this the right choice, narratively?

Ryan and I discussed this idea that Broussard is a classic loner hero. Shane riding off at the end of that movie. Broussard is not one to be just another passenger in the car. He has his own destiny which he has to sort out.

After investing so much of her life in the Greatest Day, Madeline (Amanda Righetti) ends the season with a front row view of the worst day. Earlier in the episode, she starts to realize that something's wrong, and she panics. "I made a mistake," she says. What are you expressing with this character? To make a modern analogy, is Maddy similar to the person who passionately supports a politician, only to be shocked and appalled when that politician comes to take away their healthcare?

(Laughs.) It's really weird, because Ryan and I created this show at least a year before Trump emerged anywhere on the scene. People read so many parallels of our modern political landscape into the show, and really, we were telling a parable about occupation — particularly the occupation of Paris during World War II. The context that the show is being watched has so changed. Here, we created this idea of this beautiful woman who decided that latching onto a powerful politician was the right methodology for her survival. That has weird coincidental echoes to our current political landscape. She bet on the wrong horse, and I think, fundamentally, this show is a lot about how characters devise different strategies to survive in this world. Some of them are successful, and some of them are not successful.

Do you view this as the end of Madeline's story?

I think we'll have to wait and see.

Outside of Madeline, the Bowmans stick together. The five members of the nuclear family are intact at the end of the season, which is a big improvement over where we left them a year ago. Why keep them together? 

This was a longstanding goal of the show. Right from the very beginning, from the opening frames of the pilot, the intentions of our characters were to put this family back together. That's a mission that's taken two seasons to complete. Now that we are together, they're setting off to face an unknown world. It seemed like a cool story to tell.

We learned last week that resistance fighters outside the colony are aligned with one of the hosts. Snyder learns this week that there are "moderate aliens." How much are we going to start getting into the dynamics and conflicts within the alien culture as we move forward?

When Ryan and I were first discussing the show, we loved this idea that we were going to try to avoid a lot of the absolutes that exist in the alien invasion genre. Some of those absolutes include the aliens are good or the aliens are bad. The reality is that there's a combination of [the two]. Most societies have people of all sorts of ends of the political spectrum. For us, I think we wanted to illustrate the fact that not all of these aliens were of a hive mind. They weren't homogenous in this way. It seemed like an interesting idea. It's something we want to explore more as we go downstream. If you think about it in another context, in the United States, there are political factions that say, "Let's bomb the shit out of the Middle East," while others are saying, "We should go build schools." Some people say let's invade, and others say we should stay out of there and shouldn't have a single soul on the ground or be involved in the least. In a political landscape, there's room for all kinds of different opinions. We wanted to convey that our alien society is no different.

A full season after revealing a VIP for the first time, we see even more of how these creatures operate, via what appears to be a veritable brain transplant in the cold open. Can you speak at all to what we're seeing here? 

If I were to answer that question, Ryan Condal would kill me. (Laughs.) Again, I give a lot of credit to Ryan for this very cool idea of these aliens being... again, we're not sure what we're seeing here. Is this artificial intelligence? What exactly is the essence of our alien creatures? It's a question we hope the audience is intrigued by.

The episode briefly checks in with Bob Burke (Toby Huss) for the first time since Will stabbed him a few episodes ago. He sings, "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when." Is that a promise, that this character is out there in the universe, with a score to settle against Will?

We love Toby Huss. He added so much to the show. He's just such a tremendous actor and an amazing guy. In the landscape we live in now, there's a lot of issues involving scheduling. We really sincerely hope we can continue to use Toby in the show downstream. But he has other shows, too. He's on Halt and Catch Fire. So there are scheduling issues, but we love him. 

A few days ago, Colony was renewed for a third season. What can you say about season three?

I'm very excited that Ryan and Wes and I get to move forward with our story. We have a bunch of big ideas we plan to deploy in season three. In the finale, we very consciously set up that our characters were going outside the LA Colony to explore the world beyond. The move of the show to Vancouver is going to help us really open up the world of the show. USA has been a great partner. They have encouraged us to go to unexpected places with the story and supported bold storytelling choices. We're thrilled to get started on the next chapter.

You and Ryan Condal have spoken about Colony as having several seasons worth of material. As you approach season three, are you still looking toward a longer game, or will you put the show in a position to end on a third and final year if necessary?

No, there's certainly more than another season of story to tell. Exactly how much story to tell? I think the real answer is we're not at a place where we know that number exactly yet. We have an end point we want to get to. But there's still a lot of story to tell and still a lot that we're interested in telling. We still want to tell stories in this world.

Final question. Early in the episode, Will and Katie listen to a numbers station over a radio. Will says, "The numbers only make sense to someone who knows what they're listening for." Does a line like that exist on Colony purely for the longtime Lost fans like yours truly?

(Laughs.) That's Ryan's line. I think it's connection to Lost is purely coincidental. 

Colony
So they have already stories for several more season in mind ... I hope the'll get the chance to tell them beyond season 3!
But first comes first ... I'm really looking forward to S3!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:15 am

I think they are making it up as they go along, they just had some stuff, like good and bad aliens,
family stays together etc.

It is odd they are leaving the colony, just at the time they move to vancouver to film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)   Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colony Episode 2x13 "Ronin" April 06, 2017 (Season 2 Finale)
Page 1 of 1