TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 1x10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:39 pm

According to wikipedia they reduced the show's order to 11 episodes back in October which is three months before it aired. Which means that they pretty much had no confidence in this show and unofficially cancelled it before anyone even saw it.
---------
It was only ever 11 episodes. Fox wanted 13 but the producers wanted to tell a story and that was in 11 episodes. They asked Fox to cut the number down to 11 and that's what happened.

Any other stories just aren't true - the producers have been saying this since day 1. Sure it could have been by mutual agreement, but the show certainly doesn't look like the story has been hacked up in any way - it's been a progressive flow since episode 1.
-----------
I just checked my dvr's scheduled recordings and episode 11 is listed as the season 1 finale 2 weeks from now. That's not a good sign.
-----------------
I just hope the 11 episode/finale will give the audience closure. I really loved this show and I love the whole plot to the story. This show had a lot of potential, but FOX put it on a crappy night -- I wish SyFy or Netflix would get the rights of the show so they could continue. I love the whole cast and I really love how Pritchard/Mary started fallen for each other, damn that Otto is a nutcase and I haven't watched last night's episode yet b/c I had family obligations. So going to watch now..... I will miss this show so much, I am getting tired of all the shows I watch get canceled all the time; the damn networks don't promote them enough in my opinion.

---------------------
t5000
I agree with above post, hope the finale will give some closure.
I thought it would till the eps 9 and 10 where things have come undone.
Otto shut down the LG facility, grabbed gracie, pritchard left tank early so has less than 24 hours.
alexas guy kills himself.
So now I see her coming back to help mary.

Be nice if this got a 2nd season somehow, or went to another network or netflix.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:41 pm

I was thinking last nite was the finale, but then they had previews so I checked
and only 11 which is a odd #.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Suspect scratch ... anything wrong with the 1x10 thread we already have? Question
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:00 pm

T5000 wrote:
I was thinking last nite was the finale, but then they had previews so I checked
Well, we did talk about the show having 11 episodes in season 1 already weeks ago ... Wink
So I'm surprised that you're surprised about it ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:12 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Well, we did talk about the show having 11 episodes in season 1 already weeks ago ... Wink
So I'm surprised that you're surprised about it ...
So I'm surprised that you're surprised about it.........Well I am surprised your surprised , that I am surprised about it! cheers

About the other thread, I missed it, and I forget stuff ,  too many shows in my brain!
So I blame my condition which is "TV show overload syndrome" ! Razz

I went to imdb, and not many there but some that liked it alot, some said it was their fav !
Also some said every show they like gets canceled, and they dont understand it.
Sounded like me about 15 years ago.

Sci Fi shows just are not liked by neilsen crowd, and they dont care much for historical shows either.

I watched the kings a prophets show, I did watch about 10 min of it live and then decided to blow it off
 and watch limitless.
Later I watched # 1 at that site, and it was fairly good, watched #2 last nite, and it was better and wanted
to see the rest, but abc canceled it after just 2 eps lol , so it must have done really bad.
I need to check ratings here, and see how bad.

But to me it is certain death for a show to start in march, no one is looking for a new show in march,
and their viewing habits are set, like me I went back to the show I normally watched.

Makes me wonder about the iq of these network exec's. Question

At least fox let all these air and this show is pretty bad in ratings too. the .05 demo is not good even by CW standards.

They should have made this a summer show or started it early Jan.
I never heard of it till you brought it up. partly due to I dont watch any fox shows, so would not see their ads for it.
Castle is the only abc show...well shield too, and blacklist is the only nbc show. rest I think are all cbs or cable
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Of Kings and Prophets (ABC)0.5/22.42
about like 2nd chance !
Rating from your thread ! cheers

Quantico (ABC)1.1/43.96
this show, I didnt care for, and I think it got a 2nd season!
These are not good enough ratings to do  a S-2
you must watch it as it was bolded??
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 4:24 am

T5000 wrote:
Well I am surprised your surprised , that I am surprised about it! cheers

About the other thread, I missed it, and I forget stuff ,  too many shows in my brain!
So I blame my condition which is "TV show overload syndrome" ! Razz
Well, ok, I may pardon you ... Wink
BUT I think, it's barely forgivable when you plainly drop and ignore your former favorite girl, over who you always used to swoon heavily ... just over and forgotten???? Shocked

She has a leading role in the FOX show "Lucifer" and, seriously, that show, especially the banter, imho is pure fun to watch, you don't know what you miss!
As a bonus, Lauren German is prettier than ever, and Lucifer's female side-kick is a total hottie too ... geek
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 4:46 am

T5000 wrote:

Quantico (ABC)1.1/43.96
this show, I didnt care for, and I think it got a 2nd season!
These are not good enough ratings to do  a S-2
you must watch it as it was bolded??
Yep, I checked it, when there were maybe already 5 or 6 eps aired. And that was a good thing, because this show works heavily with flashbacks and might get a bit confusing, so if I had just watched week after week from the beginning, I might have dropped it, but by watching quite a few in a row, it was good enough to stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 1x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1x10   Episode 1x10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1x10
Page 1 of 1