TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CW Renewed shows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

CW Renewed shows Empty
PostSubject: CW Renewed shows   CW Renewed shows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 2:03 pm

The CW handed out early renewals to 11 series, including The Flash, Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Jane the Virgin, iZombie, Reign, Supernatural, and The 100, EW has learned.
In short, the network picked up everything that is currently on the air, though that doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll all debut in the fall. Some will hit the airwaves for midseason or even summer 2017.

The renewal of Supernatural for a 12th season makes it the longest-running in CW (and WB) history. Previously, 7th Heaven held the honor, ending after 11 seasons.

“The CW has become home to some of the most critically-acclaimed shows on broadcast television, with a wide array of fantastic scripted series across the week, ranging from musical comedy, to superhero action, to gritty sci-fi dramas,” said CW president Mark Pedowitz. “As we continue to further our strategy of more year-round original programming, picking up these 11 series for the 2016–2017 season puts us in a great position of having proven, high-quality shows to launch in the fall as well as midseason and summer of 2017.”
Those superhero shows he’s talking about rank as the top 3 for the network, with The Flash leading the way in both total viewers and the 18–49 demographic (5.67 million, 2.3), making it the most watched series in the history of The CW. Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow follow with 4.26 million, 1.7 and 3.99 million, 1.6, respectively.

Legends and its Thursday night companion The 100 have also brought a 56 percent bump in total viewers and 30 percent bump in the demo on the night versus the fall, where The Vampire Diaries and The Originals had long called home. For their part, the Julie Plec vampire dramas have improved Friday night by 39 percent in total viewers and 60 percent in the demo versus the same time last year.

Premiere dates and episode counts are expected to be announced at a later date.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

CW Renewed shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Renewed shows   CW Renewed shows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Thx for posting this great news, Ez!!!
cheers
I'm especially glad for The 100 and iZombie, but of course also for the already safe bets like The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

CW Renewed shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Renewed shows   CW Renewed shows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Yes, very happy to know they will all be back another season.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

CW Renewed shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Renewed shows   CW Renewed shows Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:52 pm

I just saw this on zap to it site, and I was surprised reign is also renewed !
and VD goes onward lol.

The originals I dont like, and it doesnt do good, but will evidently go 5 seasons at least.

Most of the regular shows, I knew would be renewed, so no surprise there.

And congrats to SN for setting a new record !!

lol the 2 guys doing the show, will keep doing it, and no telling how long it will last.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

CW Renewed shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Renewed shows   CW Renewed shows Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Blacklist also renewed, wasnt sure about it.

this coming Banshee season is the final one Tscc, so you might want to watch it.

I looked at the canceled list and nothing I watch was on that yet.

Limitless
2nd chance
are the main 2 I am worried might not get a S-2
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

CW Renewed shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Renewed shows   CW Renewed shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CW Renewed shows
Page 1 of 1