TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Episodes S-5

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

The Final Episodes S-5 Empty
PostSubject: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:24 am

What will happen to Walt and Jesse?
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:37 am

(copy from last forum in next few posts)
by T5000 on Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 23:47
1.Hank from B.Bad was in 2 episodes of Tscc did you know that tscc??
------------
2. by T5000 on Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 12:08
going to watch the ep 14 of BB today, sort of excited , but apprehensive too, about what happens in shootout. I had a deja

vu of walt in the car ducking from bullets, has that happened in a earlier ep?
---------------------------------------

Re: Breaking Bad the last episodes

Post by T5000 on Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 13:43
wow just saw ep 514 !
That was wild!
So it looks like he does get away?
just call saul....lol
and pinkman is a monkey on a leash forced to cook.
He screwed up though thinking his family would go with him, and taking the baby was crazy.
I just saw the talking bad show with saul and they talked about his numbers, he just calls, and they talked about this very thing, only walt got in the van.
I bet pinkman is wishing now he had got in the van??
calling home and saying what he did was also stupid.
I wonder though if walt winds up saving jesse?
2 more shows, so walt just cant be off with new identity, he comes back.
------------------------------------------------
Post by tscc1000 on Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 15:00

T5000 wrote: Hank from B.Bad was in 2 episodes of Tscc did you know that tscc?? Question

Hm, I probably forgot about that. At the moment I even don't remember him from my latest review of TSCC about a year ago, when

I already was totally into Braking Bad (during the airing of TSCC I didn't know Breaking Bad yet).
So help me out, which eps of TSCC was he in?

BTW, "Hank" is the main reason I kept watching "Under the Dome", though I consider the "Sci-Fi" element kind of poor and the

actions of the characters often kind of silly. But Dean Norris somehow saved it for me and makes it still entertaining enough

for a one-time watch without too much thinking about it. Actually he's playing the "Heisenberg" of that show ... ;-)
Maybe you might give it a try ...
-------------------------------------
by tscc1000 on Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 15:13
Here's my post from the Nikita Wiki:

"Whoa .... ep 5x14 was freaking intense ... you know, this could have been the series finale ... and what a perfect one!!!
T5000, I think we can stop watching now, this was it ...!!
Probably the next two eps may disappoint us in some way ...
Again, what a TV series! What the h­ell of a ride! Let's look Dexter kind of "lame" ... ;-)"

BTW, the final call may be Walt's last attempt to get Skylar out of the whole mess for the eyes and ears of the police? I

mean, he surely knew the police was listening and I don't think that he really just got mad about the "stupid bitch" ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:41 am

Making of Episode 514 Ozymandias: Breaking Bad

Inside Episode 514 Breaking Bad: Ozymandias

Talking Bad - Episode 514: Ozymandias (Part I)

Talking Bad - Episode 514: Ozymandias (Part II)

Episode 514 Online Bonus Video: Talking Bad
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:45 am

Post by T5000 on Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 16:50

tscc1000 wrote:

T5000 wrote: Hank from B.Bad was in 2 episodes of Tscc did you know that tscc?? Question

Hm, I probably forgot about that. At the moment I even don't remember him from my latest review of TSCC about a year ago,

when I already was totally into Braking Bad (during the airing of TSCC I didn't know Breaking Bad yet).
   So help me out, which eps of TSCC was he in?

BTW, "Hank" is the main reason I kept watching "Under the Dome", though I consider the "Sci-Fi" element kind of poor and

the actions of the characters often kind of silly. But Dean Norris somehow saved it for me and makes it still entertaining

enough for a one-time watch without too much thinking about it. Actually he's playing the "Heisenberg" of that show ... ;-)
   Maybe you might give it a try ...

i watched the first 2 of UTD , and just could not get into it. Hank was the best actor on the show, but his character was not

a good one.
He was in ep 202 and again in the ep 207 I think, right before the ep where they kill cromartie.

he was the plant mgr of NUKE plant and Ellison got him killed by telling weaver he was going to file a report on the plant

that was negative.
She went to a bar and picked him up and killed him.
I am watching tscc again , S-2 kinda sucks most of the eps.
also in S-1 2 actors who went on to caprica, zoey was the blonde suicide, and the cop who hassles cam in ep 3 played the gay

mobster in caprica.

------
by T5000 on Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 17:06
[quote="tscc1000"]

T5000 wrote:wow just saw ep 514 !
   That was wild!
   So it looks like he does get away?
   just call saul....lol
   and pinkman is a monkey on a leash forced to cook.
   He screwed up though thinking his family would go with him, and taking the baby  was crazy.
   I just saw the talking bad show with saul and they talked about his numbers, he just calls, and they talked about this

very thing, only walt got in the van.
   I bet pinkman is wishing now he had got in the van??
   calling home and saying what he did was also stupid.
   I wonder though if walt winds up saving jesse?
   2 more shows, so walt just cant be off with new identity, he comes back.

Here's my post from the Nikita Wiki:

"Whoa .... ep 5x14 was freaking intense ... you know, this could have been the series finale ... and what a perfect one!!!
T5000, I think we can stop watching now, this was it ...!!
Probably the next two eps may disappoint us in some way ...
Again, what a TV series! What the h­ell of a ride! Let's look Dexter kind of "lame" ... ;-)"

BTW, the final call may be Walt's last attempt to get Skylar out of the whole mess for the eyes and ears of the police? I

mean, he surely knew the police was listening and I don't think that he really just got mad about the "stupid bitch" ...
-----
Post by tscc1000 on Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:57

Pride from Don Eladio on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:47 am

Post by tscc1000 on Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 19:08

Breaking Bad

(#515) Granite State
9/22/13 (Su.)
9:00 PM
AMC

"Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion."

Next on Breaking Bad: Episode 515

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtN0ri7q-M

Last edited by T5000_ADMIN on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:52 am

T5000
OK I watched the show 15, thinking it was the last ep cont on new site..... here we are !
Ok as I got to them end or near I was looking at the time remaining and thinking wow this is a weird ending, but what about him going back to the house??
and as it ended I liked it cause I thought wow they coud start this back up at anytime and
continue the story!....................Then I realized there was another ep Sad 

So it was still good, I liked the guy who moves people, very un attached but honest
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: continued episode 15   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:55 am

t5000
cont:
So now the people saying he was nothing and didnt do anything to get that co. started have now pissed him off, so he decided to go do something.
I still think he saves jesse.
Good idea to get him out of town.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:01 am

I also thought it was stupid of todd to kill the girl, jesse would have done as told with just a threat of that.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:03 pm

T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:
T5000
OK I watched the show 15, thinking it was the last ep cont on new site..... here we are !
Ok  as I got to them end or near I was looking at the time remaining and thinking wow this is a weird ending, but what about him going back to the house??
and as it ended I liked it cause I thought wow they coud start this back up at anytime and

So  it was still good, I liked the guy who moves people, very un attached but honest
Seriously? You didn't know the number of episodes for the final season of your absolute favorite series? Shocked
Anyways ep 5x15 was another great one. Sad to see that Walt now has to pay for just an hour of company ... and how his son told him to die ...
He was ready to give up, but seeing that interview on TV brought Heisenberg back ... now this will go until the bitter end.
I still can't believe that it will be over in two days ...Sad

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 pm

T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:
I also thought it was stupid of todd to kill the girl, jesse would have done as told with just a threat of that.
Well, I was totally shocked and hated to see that, but no, it was not stupid. It was ice-cold, cruel and inhuman to kill her, but from Todd's and his gang's view it was only consequent. One could even say, for a good part of this was Jesse responsible. I mean, Jesse knew Todd and his gang very well and he was fully aware what they are capable of. And they gave him the photo of Andrea and her child, so it was absolutely clear, what the price would be, if Jesse didn't cooperate. But as always Jesse just didn't think properly, no, he as always just thinks from one minute to another and screws up completely with his try to escape. He just didn't think of what was going to happen, if he failed, and there was the hell of a good chance to fail!
So Todd (only from his criminal view!) had to kill her to just show Jesse one last time that his threat was absolutely freaking real without the slightest room for interpretation. And as they said, "there's still the kid" ... so no, as sad as it is, but this was anything but stupid.
The stupid and irresponsible one here was Jesse, and not for the first time! Do you remember, who screwed up Hank's plan to catch Walt during Jesse's planned meeting with Walt? And who had the brilliant idea to get to Walt via his money instead?? We all know how it ended!
I really don't know, why so many let Jesse get away with anything, who only looks like a "good guy" by always blaming others for his faults and crimes ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 pm

T5000, you might like that:

At the end they perform the "Heisenberg" ballad ... ;-)

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Breaking Bad

(#515) Felina
9/29/13 (Su.)
9:00 PM
AMC

"The series finale."

Next on Breaking Bad: The Series Finale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ykYNdS6dAE
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:
Well, I was totally shocked and hated to see that, but no, it was not stupid. It was ice-cold, cruel and inhuman to kill her, but from Todd's and his gang's view it was only consequent. One could even say, for a good part of this was Jesse responsible. I mean, Jesse knew Todd and his gang very well and he was fully aware what they are capable of. And they gave him the photo of Andrea and her child, so it was absolutely clear, what the price would be, if Jesse didn't cooperate. But as always Jesse just didn't think properly, no, he as always just thinks from one minute to another and screws up completely with his try to escape. He just didn't think of what was going to happen, if he failed, and there was the hell of a good chance to fail!
So Todd (only from his criminal view!) had to kill her to just show Jesse one last time that his threat was absolutely freaking real without the slightest room for interpretation. And as they said, "there's still the kid" ... so no, as sad as it is, but this was anything but stupid.
The stupid and irresponsible one here was Jesse, and not for the first time! Do you remember, who screwed up Hank's plan to catch Walt during Jesse's planned meeting with Walt? And who had the brilliant idea to get to Walt via his money instead?? We all know how it ended!
I really don't know, why so many let Jesse get away with anything, who only looks like a "good guy" by always blaming others for his faults and crimes ...
Well I guess your right, and someone on talking bad did talk about jesse saying what you said.
But your point of jesse and his ideas, tend to lead to disaster, is right.
But you could say that jesse was in over his head from the day he hooked up with walt, and at first he was forced to work with walt. And since walt liked him, he may have never let jesse walk away, until he had retired himself.
About jesse getting out of that cage, there is no way he could hang by one hand and use the other to throw open that
hatch door with the other, that is why they did not show it.
Plus there was no where for jesse to go except the police station.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm

[quote="tscc1000"]
T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:
T5000
Ok  as I got to them end or near I was looking at the time remaining and thinking wow this is a weird ending, but what about him going back to the house??

So  it was still good, I liked the guy who moves people, very un attached but honest
Seriously? You didn't know the number of episodes for the final season of your absolute favorite series? Shocked
Anyways ep 5x15 was another great one. Sad to see that Walt now has to pay for just an hour of company ... and how his son told him to die ...
He was ready to give up, but seeing that interview on TV brought Heisenberg back ... now this will go until the bitter end.
I still can't believe that it will be over in two days ...Sad

Well they all have different number of shows, I forget Basketball 
But I was happy and thinking they left it so they could start up again later!
But you know the show won more emmys and got some really good ratings on the last show, best ever I think.
So again they are ending it cause they want to.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Man, it's over ...Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Excellent finale, kind of heart-breaking, but somehow Walt "won" in the end ...
Good-bye, Breaking Bad!
Hard to imagine at the moment that we'll have an outstanding piece of TV art like this any time soon ...
Cranston did an incredibly awesome job again.
Now I'll have to let this settle a bit ...

Edit: Earlier this evening I thought about also watching the season 3 premiere of Homeland ... but nope, just nope ... cannot do this after the Breaking Bad finale ... no way ....
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:08 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Man, it's over ...Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Excellent finale, kind of heart-breaking, but somehow Walt "won" in the end ...
Good-bye, Breaking Bad!
Hard to imagine at the moment that we'll have an outstanding piece of TV art like this any time soon ...
Cranston did an incredibly awesome job again.
Now I'll have to let this settle a bit ...

Edit: Earlier this evening I thought about also watching the season 3 premiere of Homeland ... but nope, just nope ... cannot do this after the Breaking Bad finale ... no way ....
yeah This was a well crafted unique show. would like to have had 10 seasons of a show like this.
The Finale was better than I thought it would be.
1.I loved what he did with the gun in the trunk, that was brilliant.
2.Also the move to get jesse brought in was good.
3. the last talk with his wife, admitting it was for him.
4. at least scaring the grey matter clowns, and then using them to get the $ to his kid.
5.I did like that walt went to the lab and relived fond memories as he was dying

Only 2 nitpicks
1.killing lydia
A) did she deserve it?
b( getting the risen in the stevia pack at the right table was a little flaky.

2.I wanted jesse to at least thank walt for saving him ( as I predicted!) and knowing walt was gonna die at least
say something to acknowledge their friendship. Basically knowing he was going to die, say goodbye.

About things jesse hated walt for :
1.The heroin girl , jesse would never had met her if not for walt.
2. The girl todd shot and her kid walt poisoned. again...jesse would never had met her/them if not for walt.
and it was jesse who got her killed.
3.I think anything else would be the same.
4. due to walt, and if jesse had any sense, he could have been living in elsewhere with a new identity and 4 ( or was it 2) million in cash. and no one really after him and the girl would still be alive.

another nitpick is we are left on our own on what now happens to jesse.
As dumb as he is no money and a old car, I think he winds up caught by the police and going to prison.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 pm

over all though a great show, I think I am going to rewatch it!
being able to now watch it at a fast pace , no hiatus's!

I will also say that with shows like this and dexter, what would it hurt to make several alternate endings?
I think shows like this need alternate endings to satisfy the fan group who all want different things.
these would only be on the dvd's and would increase the sale of the dvd's
It could even be a seperate dvd even better.

I also think having walt's cancer come back hurt this season, It would have been better without that, and his death would have been more meaningful.
As it was he was dying anyways so.......
Will watch the last talking bad soon.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Earlier this evening I thought about also watching the season 3 premiere of Homeland ... but nope, just nope ... cannot do this after the Breaking Bad finale ... no way ..

Why not because it is heavy drama too? or just that BB is way better?
Homeland 3 x 01 is not really bad or good, and it doesnt really have any tension.
It just establishes some things.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 pm

T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:

Why not because it is heavy drama too? or just that BB is way better?
Homeland 3 x 01 is not really bad or good, and it doesnt really have any tension.
It just establishes some things.
As I said, I had to let settle Breaking Bad. So I just wasn't in the mood to watch anything else. I read some reviews and watched the AMC extras, Making of 5x16, Inside 5x16 and Talking Bad 5x16. So it fealt a little bit less like a "sharp cut". I definitely will miss this show.
And I already know, I'm gonna buy the complete disk set of BB if they manage to provide an attractive bundle.
This show is worth watching again in a few years.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:38 am

Well I watched the first 2 eps of S-2 after the ending.
And I see now why I never liked hank, if you watch 2x02 you will see him be a total jerk.
To me in this ep he is worse than walt will ever be.
making fun of someone dying , laughing about it and taking his picture with the body as it was so funny.
It is in the wrecking yard, gonzo went back to get his friends body and bury it, and a car slipped and caught his arm an trapped him , so he had to slowly die just stuck there alone.
hank found this hilarious.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:44 am

but more about the ending , I salute them on the gun in the trunk, and how he parked the car, and had to get the keychain back, and then fake a fight with jesse, that was brilliant.

I still feel it was a mistake to not have jesse forgive him and show a little caring for walt at the end.
Walt did show that to jesse, he had forgiven him , did save him, but got nothing in return from jesse.
This was not good. To me they were the odd couple and appealing due to the fact they were a team, a odd team but a team, and underneath it friends. they should have ended as friends.
And having jesse drive away was pointless as he has nowhere to go.
I would have had him stay with walt, or maybe he gets shot too and dies with walt in the lab.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 am

Ok, so here is the true and only ending of Breaking Bad. Gilligan didn't use it, because the script got lost and they were afraid it could have been leaked before the airing of the finale.
It's just brilliant.

The Final Episodes S-5 Av0ODgM_460sa
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:29 pm

well well, that is a good ending! ......... well sort of so he dreamed it all sitting there in the chair??
LOL but yeah I like that.
thanks for finding and posting that.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:19 am

Here is the full promo pic set from the series finale:

They have started to air the last 8 eps (5x09-5x16) in German pay TV now. I will save them up and watch them straight again, then in German language ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-5   The Final Episodes S-5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Episodes S-5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next