TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Episode 4 thru 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Episode 4 thru 8   Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:03 am

Episode 6x04
Red Listed

Jane reveals that a list of fake Red John suspects he planted was stolen,
and the team realizes these men are in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:21 am

ok just saw this and it was good and surprising.
SPOILERS!

So they kill off the homeland guy who was just creepy enough to be red john, and I sort of have a theory.
He said he had a twin brother who fell in with red john, and then disappeared, but he could in fact be redjohn, he had the right childhood to be red john.

And now they introduce this new govt group "tiger tiger" who for some reason wanted the homeland guy dead.
Will this group take over the bad guys role?
Back to top Go down
webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:03 am

When we first met with FBI Agent Reid Smith I thought him odd. Now we know he is a minion. The paddy wagon truck driver is. Must have been a 2nd man in it right? Maybe the Agent at the tape on Mars murder scene too.

Doesn't Bob Kirkland have a note in his hand? It had safe house address in it? But that maybe a plant of Red Johns to implicate Hightower or someone. I don't believe Smith is dumb enough to leave evidence in Kirklands hand. Was Kirkland getting to close? Or just the next victim. So we see there is many Red John minions, or many Red Johns. So Bertrams Joint task force may or may not be with Red John. They maybe doing what Kirkland was doing only under the law. But with his brother Michaels death by Red John he had a stake in finding him.

It was nice to see Madeline Hightower(She plays Sam's wife Michelle on NCIS:LA). Nice to see Pearl(?) Hightower, Madeline's Aunt. Patrick was nice to her and it was cool his message on her "Memorial Page". And Hightower and Lisbon going to save Patrick and Richard Haibach(Played Ethan on Lost) was cool. Why did Hightower contact Lisbon? But I worry Hightower has a part in this Red John group, now. She may have been stopping Kirkland so Smith could take him out? Since Kirkland didn't put up a struggle. Patrick toying with Kirkland on the list names was cute. He also didn't care for any of the fakes on his list. One gone was Benjamin Mars. Torched and thumbs missing. We see later it is Kirkland interrogation of Patrick's false list.
Kirkland wasn't going about it the right way, but he was trying to figure out who Red John was.

Funny how Rigsby tackled Rick Dorne into the pool, and Cho had hid at gun point. Then he started talking about some illegal thing until Cho tells he is protecting him. Funny.

2 things I missed, what was Haibach hiding when Lisbon and Patrick came to his house? 2nd who did Hightower tell Patrick she was taking over for when she was watching him for FBI Director Schultz? Was it Virgil Minelli? Surprised Patrick hasn't at least talked to him on the phone lately.

Who did Hightower get to report her and kids "deaths"?? Who is behind her disappearance, and hiding?? Couldn't have been Kirkland. Doubt It would be Bertram. Maybe it is Shultz? Maybe he is Red John? Has Patrick met him?

There was a reason for the Janitor to get on the elevator with Van Pelt and Rigsby. Like how the 2 are in love. Even though Rigsby's talk to Cho about not "doing it yet", was surprising. Maybe if shes Red John she is just using Rigsby?? .

I thought earlier in the show when Kirkland said it was a savior who helped his brother, then I thought Bret Stiles. Or was it Jason Copper(Doctor on ST:Voyager)? Still a lot of possibilities.
It was a good episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:49 am

But I worry Hightower has a part in this Red John group.........Well we dont know this group is with red john do we?

what was Haibach hiding when Lisbon and Patrick came to his house?.........they did not show us.

Maybe if shes Red John she is just using Rigsby?? .........no Van Pelt isnt Red John

when Kirkland said it was a savior who helped his brother......... Well he didnt say or know, it could be anybody.
Back to top Go down
webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:12 am

But I worry Hightower has a part in this Red John group.........Well we dont know this group is with red john do we?..............true we do not. It could be the Joint Task Force that Dir. Bertram was meeting about.

I was writing and didn't see Van Pelts under garments, but read on another site they were not pretty? Hard to believe. But they had to cover her and she did have a baby not long ago. So they couldn't have been very skimpy anyway.

True on the Savior part. Also on another Forum they put out that Michael Kirkland could be alive still. And he is either bad or will save Patrick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:52 pm

webruce wrote:
1.But I worry Hightower has a part in this Red John group.........Well we dont know this group is with red john do we?..............true we do not. It could be the Joint Task Force that Dir. Bertram was meeting about.

2.I was writing and didn't see Van Pelts under garments, but read on another site they were not pretty? Hard to believe. But they had to cover her and she did have a baby not long ago. So they couldn't have been very skimpy anyway.

True on the Savior part. 3.Also on another Forum they put out that Michael Kirkland could be alive still. And he is either bad or will save Patrick.
1.If she was part of the group why would she hide her kids and pretend to be dead?? I think she may know about the tiger tiger group, and is hiding from them.

2. Actually van pelt showed her body off , and was wearing lingerie which is supposed to be sexy, but her body looked good, I was surprised, she showed no signs of having a baby, and has lost all the weight, to be even thinner than she was before she was pregnant.

3.Kirkland could be alive still.... maybe but I doubt it, but he has the twin brother who will show up at some point , and I think he will be red john.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Episode 6x05

Just saw this tonight, and it was a good ep , I figured out the guy was stabbed before he entered the room, but not the rest of it.
I saw a commercial that said the red john story was going to be wrapped up, so I guess it is, just not sure if it is soon or at end of season!
Also dont know if they plan on ending the show or just the red john thing.
I find it all very odd to end it now.
He got another clue about red john, the tattoo on left arm.... and it was 3 dots?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:20 am

Episode 6x06

All I can say on this one is WOW!! heck of a cliffhanger ending !
I do think the 3 dot tattoo means they are members of the tiger tiger group.
so that means red john could be anyone.
But I wonder what the shot was about, and the explosion.
I doubt Jane shot any of them, and then who set the explosion?
I didnt watch the previews, I want to see the next one not knowing anything.
Back to top Go down
webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:22 am

webruce
2. RE: Red John Is...6.07
1 minute ago (edit my post)
I was surprised the shot went off and the bomb blow up. Who was shot? Who planted bomb? Are they really dead?

Did Van Pelt not shoot at Agent Smith on purpose? Seemed she let him and Agent Cordero go while Rigsby was wrestling with the Officer Paul Wiehagen behind the Dr. Lavov's office.

Officers Tattoo seemed backwards. Bigger dot on wrong end??

I don't believe Gale Bertram is Red John. Yes he is high in Blake Association. But I believe maybe they are after Red John, or not even in same group.

FBI Agent Dennis Abbott will be interesting to see what happens. Cleaned out all the CBI offices for what reason? Patrick's Home is gutted, and loft is cleaned out, where to now? Team will have to work on their own to solve it.

Bertram taking out the Bartender, and he didn't even fall on floor.

What did he take from by that body to try and kill Patrick with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Well bruce, this was a complex episode , I saw it once, but think I need t watch it again to get a better understanding.
I now they did not explain what happened with the bonb and who shot who.
I dont think bertram is red john either.
I know one thing, I miss the stand alone eps , as they were often quite good, and then we occasionally got a red john story.
Now it seems like overkill on too much red john, and at the same time no red john! lol
they are making everyone look like red john!
I am starting to think this may be the last season.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:38 pm

EPISODE 608 NOV 24
saw this and I guess it was the end of red john!
The previews show Patrick off living happy on some beach lol.
they said the show is going to change, no more CBI , some cast are being written out.
I liked the fact he had a gun hidden there, and then the bird trick.
Back to top Go down
webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:04 am

As all said, McAllister is Red John?? The one on that list we saw the least of I think? He was far from my first pick. It was Brett Partridge. But he did help Thomas McAllister change identities and body for McAllister. So did Partridge or Bertram get him Patrick's list of suspects? Bertram said that Red John was high up in Law Enforcement. But McAllister is only a Sheriff?
I figured the woman in the Church as she came towards Patrick was with Blake Group. Patrick grabbed the gun he must have hid there in last episode. But when Patrick chased McAllister through the cemetery and that lady screamed. Later when FBI was there they showed her leaving? Seemed a little strange?? Sheriff McAllister begging at end by the pond was a bit of surprise also. Maybe he didn't figure Patrick would win. He would at very worse be arrested and could have friends on inside. But as we know cops don't always do well in prison. Guy walked on other side of pond while Patrick stood over McAllister.

I hear a lot of the clues didn't add up to McAllister?? It does seem like a hastily thrown together Red John expose. But a lot of people have grown tired of that story line I have read in Forums.

Nice that team tried to back up Patrick, Like when they challenged the FBI, And Agent Dennis Abbott. And for awhile they thought the CBI was corrupt??! But the CBI had ideas he was too.

But will this really be the end of red John?? Surprised we didn't see Madeleine Hightower, J.J. La Roache, Virgil Minelli, Bob Kirkland's brother, or Jason Cooper. They all were on my Red John list or my Good Guy list. Even CBI Karl and Ron were on my long list. In the commercial the CBI had their guns on a bald headed guy in street(Abbott), But I thought it might be Karl. Will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:59 am

Webruce that is the end of RJ , I did some reading and the show is changing direction and some cast changes. They are trying to recreate the show. It is going to be a bit odd, no RJ no CBI, and different patrick.
He has closure now on the RJ thing so he can be a different patrick.
that was the last CBI show of that type.
It did seem rushed and not all that well done. They should have wrapped up the RJ story long before now. and done it better.
Back to top Go down
webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Some people in other forums, http://www.thementalisttvshow.com/thread/2780719/Who+is+Red+John%3F especially still think Red John is out there. That Sheriff McAllister was just like a few seasons back and just a Red John Captain. That they are still putting out Red John clues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:03 pm

webruce wrote:
Some people in other forums, http://www.thementalisttvshow.com/thread/2780719/Who+is+Red+John%3F especially still think Red John is out there. That Sheriff McAllister was just like a few seasons back and just a Red John Captain. That they are still putting out Red John clues.

Yeah that is because it was ended very poorly.McAllister was a poor chice for red john, really to me they all were.
It is possible they come back to it again and try to do better, but I think that was a serious attempt at ending it.
I do not think any clues are in the shows right now.
they want to reboot the show in hopes of keeping it on CBS.
Another thing that matter with shows on the bubble is if the show is "in house" meaning by say CBS productions.
If one is a CBS made show, and another is made by outside company they often keep the in house show.
I think mentalist is a outside show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 thru 8   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 thru 8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1