TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Symeph

Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 3:43 am

tscc1000 wrote:
Nice to read about LoT. Due to personal circumstances I have watched way less TV series the last years. My last season I watched is season 2 and I always was enjoying the show. If I have more spare time I guess I should continue with that show.
By now - season 7 - LoT seems to have matched even Arrow, the "mother show", which was finished after season 7, right?
Arrow kept 8, but it would be much better if it was 7 actually Very Happy
LoT rare case when new seasons sometimes even better than previous. First one was a bit thrashy.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 3:47 am

Ah, thx for the info. Supergirl still running too?
Back to top Go down
Symeph

PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 5:25 am

tscc1000 wrote:
Ah, thx for the info. Supergirl still running too?
It finishing the final (6) season. Going to watch it somewhen, maybe near New Year, also too busy for this TV show right now =\
Back to top Go down
Symeph

PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 3:35 am

07x06 - cool, team building from one side and an explanation about the other Waverider appearings. Solid work where all characters evoke sympathy.
Btw, Matt Ryan has quite bearable Russian.
Back to top Go down
Symeph

PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 2:05 pm

07x07, contradictory. It's totally obvious that changes of rights for years before history just can't be unnoticed. But other parts and usual humor a bit fix impression.
Back to top Go down
Symeph

PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 3:34 am

07x08 - story about the other guys got continuation and it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Symeph

PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 3:41 am

07x09, excellent banter on reality show. For now best episode in current season.
Back to top Go down
Symeph

PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 9:04 am

07x10, is also good and fun - trial and error method always works if you have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion   Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dc's Legends of Tomorrow - General Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3