TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tatiana Maslany.... almost Sarah Connor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Tatiana Maslany.... almost Sarah Connor Empty
PostSubject: Tatiana Maslany.... almost Sarah Connor   Tatiana Maslany.... almost Sarah Connor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 2:03 pm

In November 2013, it was reported that Emilia Clarke, Tatiana Maslany, and Brie Larson were the finalists for the role of Sarah Connor;[
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
KevinInEngland

KevinInEngland

Tatiana Maslany.... almost Sarah Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatiana Maslany.... almost Sarah Connor   Tatiana Maslany.... almost Sarah Connor Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 5:28 pm

I admit it's a difficult one, basing an actress on the Sarah Connor from the beginning of T1, to the hardened fitter Sarah Connor who swore to overcome her treatment in Pescadero and build herself up for the unknown horrors that might ensue.
I remember seeing DCs Legends of Tomorrow and how Caity Lotz might fit the role.
Then there's Ingrid Bolso Berdal - Armistice from Westworld.
I guess the list goes on but sadly, and I hate to think it happened, Emilia Clarke was not quite right for the role.
Mind you, I'm sure I'm not the first to say it, the direction and summing up which action sequence was believable and which ones were crap, was abysmal.
Back to top Go down

Tatiana Maslany.... almost Sarah Connor
Page 1 of 1