TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:39 pm

THE FLASH
Air Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on The CW
Episode Title: (#120) "The Trap"

"The Trap"

THE TEAM SETS A TRAP FOR WELLS - Barry (Grant Gustin), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker), Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Joe (Jesse L. Martin) set a trap for Wells (Tom Cavanagh). Cisco uses himself as prey which puts him in grave danger. Meanwhile, Eddie (Rick Cosnett) makes a decision regarding Iris (Candice Patton), which leaves Joe a bit unsettled.

Steve Shill directed the episode written by Alison Schapker & Brooke Eikmeier (#120).

Source: The Flash on The CW | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Promo pics for episode 1x20:





Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:48 pm


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTR3jYm62I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:45 pm


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4piKNgyWPs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:48 pm

The Flash - Episode 1.20 - The Trap - Comic Preview

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:55 pm


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wizgWShdG-U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:23 pm

The Flash - Episode 1.20 - The Trap - Sneak Peeks *Updated*




Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Latest from E!Online - Various Shows - 28th April 2015


"...
The Flash scoop, please?


Are you annoyed that all the epic reveals and twists in the big time travel episode were erased and reset? Then tonight's episode of the CW's newest (and arguably the best) superhero show is for you. The truth. Comes out. About everything. In fact, more truths than any of us ever knew are about to come out.  Buckle up and bring a paper bag to breathe into!
..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Badass, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3569
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Ok I saw it and no more dr wells, just thawn.
He had been watching them whole time and knew what they were doing.
he is related to eddie.

Iris figures out flash is barry by the spark.

he likes young barry, but hates adult barry, so something caused the hate, like barry killing someone he did love?
and he also needs barry to run fast enough t travel time? lol

this has turned into the best comic show,superhero show.
2nd is shield
distant 3rd is arrow, and way on down is gotham, which is half joke half ok.
Truth is I might watch a few more gotham S-2 to see if they change it, if not might have to let that go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Yea, Gotham definitely the worst. I still like Arrow so I don't have it so far down the list, I have Daredevil at the top, then Flash/Arrow 2nd, AOS third, but I like them all. Gotham has gotten a little better towards the end of the season, but it needs work. I really liked this episode, everyone is out of the dark now. LOL at Barry seeing Iris will be his wife one day. This show is steamrolling ahead, very well done, plus next week, we get Grodd!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Loved the episode. This show is almost perfectly paced towards the season finale.
Hm, there actually seems to be some reason for Eobard's hate towards future Barry. Not that it would justify Eobard's deeds, but maybe Barry will be not only a pure hero in the future?
And Eobard wants Eddie do be his insurance? Does he actually expect Eddie to help him, if things go completely South for him, just because he's "family"??
Anyways it was cool to see "Dr. Wells" still be always a step ahead. Can't wait for the next ep ...
And again ... how perfectly is that actor playing Dr. Wells. Right now I can't imagine the show without him. They have to find a way to keep him beyond season 1!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Oh, and Gideon (with the voice of Morena Baccarin!) was (or better will be scratch ) built by Barry ... Shocked and is ready to obey him. But obviously serves Dr. Wells as well ... scratch
It really is getting better and better ... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3569
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, Gotham definitely the worst. I still like Arrow so I don't have it so far down the list, I have Daredevil at the top, then Flash/Arrow 2nd, AOS third, but I like them all. Gotham has gotten a little better towards the end of the season, but it needs work. I really liked this episode, everyone is out of the dark now. LOL at Barry seeing Iris will be his wife one day. This show is steamrolling ahead, very well done, plus next week, we get Grodd!

Well DD doesnt count, it is a cable show, I was talking network shows.
Networks have more shows, and longer arcs, and more restrictions on what they can do.

DD is the first cable Superhero show I think, and the others netflix is doing will add to that, but since they all tie in
they are really a family of shows and you cant compare that to the network shows .
Plus with DD you can binge watch it, which again is going to be better than a network show that is spread out over 8-9 months with hiatus's.

What netflix is doing is really smart and if all the shows are well done, and end with them all in the defenders it will be like no other.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3569
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:26 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Oh, and Gideon (with the voice of Morena Baccarin!) was (or better will be scratch ) built by Barry ... Shocked and is ready to obey him. But obviously serves Dr. Wells as well ... scratch
It really is getting better and better ... bounce

I did not know she did the voice lol cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3569
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:30 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Loved the episode. This show is almost perfectly paced towards the season finale.
Hm, there actually seems to be some reason for Eobard's hate towards future Barry. Not that it would justify Eobard's deeds, but maybe Barry will be not only a pure hero in the future?
And Eobard wants Eddie do be his insurance? Does he actually expect Eddie to help him, if things go completely South for him, just because he's "family"??
Anyways it was cool to see "Dr. Wells" still be always a step ahead. Can't wait for the next ep ...
And again ... how perfectly is that actor playing Dr. Wells. Right now I can't imagine the show without him. They have to find a way to keep him beyond season 1!!

seems to be some reason for Eobard's hate....... there has to be, I think flash killed or he blames him for a loved ones death.
It has to be something that to him is unforgivable.
I doubt barry is a bad person in future.

wants Eddie do be his insurance?......... could be he cant afford to let eddie die? if he is directly related back to eddie?
Plus he could threaten to kill eddie and they would not know he is bluffing.







Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

avatar

Posts : 7116
Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:33 pm

T5000 wrote:
......? if he is directly related back to eddie?
...
That might explain it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:38 pm

I'm assuming he can't let Eddie die or he won't exist. I wonder if he will turn Eddie dark by revealing "truths" about the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:39 pm

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
Yea, Gotham definitely the worst. I still like Arrow so I don't have it so far down the list, I have Daredevil at the top, then Flash/Arrow 2nd, AOS third, but I like them all. Gotham has gotten a little better towards the end of the season, but it needs work. I really liked this episode, everyone is out of the dark now. LOL at Barry seeing Iris will be his wife one day. This show is steamrolling ahead, very well done, plus next week, we get Grodd!

Well DD doesnt count, it is a cable show, I was talking network shows.
Networks have more shows, and longer arcs, and more restrictions on what they can do.

DD is the first cable Superhero show I think, and the others netflix is doing will add to that, but since they all tie in
they are really a family of shows and you cant compare that to the network shows .
Plus with DD you can binge watch it, which again is going to be better than a network show that is spread out over 8-9 months with hiatus's.

What netflix is doing is really smart and if all the shows are well done, and end with them all in the defenders it will be like no other.



I think it counts because DD exists in the same world as AOS, and every other Marvel movie, but either way it is way better than the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3569
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Fri May 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
Yea, Gotham definitely the worst. I still like Arrow so I don't have it so far down the list, I have Daredevil at the top, then Flash/Arrow 2nd, AOS third, but I like them all. Gotham has gotten a little better towards the end of the season, but it needs work. I really liked this episode, everyone is out of the dark now. LOL at Barry seeing Iris will be his wife one day. This show is steamrolling ahead, very well done, plus next week, we get Grodd!

Well DD doesnt count, it is a cable show, I was talking network shows.
Networks have more shows, and longer arcs, and more restrictions on what they can do.

DD is the first cable Superhero show I think, and the others netflix is doing will add to that, but since they all tie in
they are really a family of shows and you cant compare that to the network shows .
Plus with DD you can binge watch it, which again is going to be better than a network show that is spread out over 8-9 months with hiatus's.

What netflix is doing is really smart and if all the shows are well done, and end with them all in the defenders it will be like no other.



I think it counts because DD exists in the same world as AOS, and every other Marvel movie, but either way it is way better than the rest.
 Do you think if DD had been a CW or ABC show, it would be anything like it was?????????
It would have been a lot different.

To be honest though I still think flash is the best one.
Daredevil was a little too dark, it was like one long origin movie, so that was good, but I didnt care for actress playing Karen.

Also it was over the top with all the fights, and beng slashed and stabbed, and then as matt he was ok with a bandaid or 2.

they should have had him take off work and heal up or something.

I also like shield better overall .
DD would  be 3rd for me.

Flash is a good show , has drama, comedy good story and twists. More fun to watch.
A little corny and over the top with some things,  but they all have that problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   Fri May 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Marvel wouldn't put a show on the CW, too many love triangles, I'm just glad it's not on Fox, my least favorite of all the networks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015   

Back to top Go down
 
The Flash Episode 1x20 "The Trap" April 28, 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015
» Amal on speakers panel, National Press Club, Washington DC April 30, 2015
» TRP Of Reporters - Week 16
» George Clooney & Amal Clooney Have Dinner With Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor April 8 2015
» George and Amal having dinner with Julia Roberts April 20, 2015

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: TV Shows ( CW current shows ) :: The Flash-
Jump to: