TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise "

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise " Empty
PostSubject: Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise "   Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise " Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 am

This is the latest ep, I invited some people from imdb board to come and post here, maybe they show up!

This was a good ep, I thought the norman in dress was a dream sequence, but maybe not.

Norma was full of surprises, and she said she killed her husband to the one guy affraid , then later said norman killed him  Question >??>

I liked the romero thing, that surprised me totally.

And I never expected the ep to end with caleb and norma hugging!
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
ShannonT

ShannonT

PostSubject: Re: Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise "   Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise " Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 am

Hi! I'm one of the IMDb invitees. Hope I get this post right--quite the different format here. I was also confused about who killed Norman's father, since the story keeps changing and you never know what is a dream, or flashback or hallucination. They all seem to blend together in Norman's mind (esp. he was in that box!).

Which thing about Romero surprised you? I'm always surprised by that guy! He's very likeable, though he's a bit "dark". You don't know what he's really up to.

As for the Caleb forgiveness scene-that was excellent! I wasn't expecting it at all (Norma's reaction). But it's too bad that Norman witnessed it. His face! Yikes...you could see him getting outraged that there's yet ANOTHER "new man" in Norma's life (as he sees it anyway).  

You know that, in the original film, Norman seems to kill mostly women (thanks to his "mom" voice). But here, it seems like he might kill anyone who gets in his way. Remember when he was choking Emma? And I think it was Norman who killed his father....who's next? Caleb?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise "   Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise " Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:38 am

Which thing about Romero surprised you?..... Well when he followed the guy out to his car
and broke the window! then the guy went for his gun and romero took it away and just shot him with little thought.
Then quickly moved him over and drove away!

All very sudden and I never saw that coming, or thought he would do something like that.

But it's too bad that Norman witnessed it...... yeah he had that "look" lol
He doesnt like norma giving attention to anyone but him.

And I think it was Norman who killed his father....who's next?......... most do think he killed the father, but I always have thought maybe that was norma.
She killed the guy in S-1, and is capable of killing people, and she isnt exactly normal herself, and very emotional.

They never showed who killed the father or even gave much evidence to believe it was norman.

They may have him kill someone by end of this season, but maybe not.

When anyone gets killed fans automatically think it is norman, like with anika? the girl he took into town, but he didnt kill her, and they also blamed him for the girl in the lake, but again it was not norman.

I also thought the scene with him in a dress was a dream, but maybe not.

also what is funny is how with the names Norma, and Norman are so similar to each other, which aides in his delusion of becoming Norma, and how close it is to the word Normal ! They are so far frm Normal !
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise "   Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bates Motel S03E06 Apr/13/15 " Norma Luise "
Page 1 of 1