TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil "

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil " Empty
PostSubject: Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil "   Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil " Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:53 am

Hmmm from the title maybe in this one he wears his new red costume?
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil "   Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil " Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Ok, I finished the first season , I really like this show, I hope it gets a second season. I will post more once you have seen it all, I don't want to spoil anything for you.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil "   Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil " Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Ez wrote:
Ok, I finished the first season , I really like this show, I hope it gets a second season. I will post more once you have seen it all, I don't want to spoil anything for you.
I have seen all of it, it was good.
He got his armored uniform, and the clubs in the last ep.

The kingpin should have taken his $ and the woman and left town! By being stubborn and staying he lost everything.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil "   Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil " Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 am

Yea, He thought he could still enact his plan. At first I was disappointed they took down Fisk legally, but then we got to see the costume and the eventual confrontation. I hope it gets another season, but we will have to wait for Jessica Jones and Luke Cage first. Supposedly they will also all be in Avengers: Infinity War PT 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil "   Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daredevil Episode 13 " Daredevil "
Page 1 of 1