TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:00 pm

termi-ninja-tor wrote:
OK.  I give up.  Ray is dead.

The handicappers all have Stalker canceled.  If so, we have just two more episodes, then finis.

They all said Nikita was gone after S-2 but it got a full S-3!

It depends on many things , like new shows they have ready or will have ready, and what they are going to d with the lame csi cyber show.
Also they favor cbs studio shows, so not sure if they make stalker or not.

All signs though point to no return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:03 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
I really liked the episode. It was suspensful and Maggie could kick Ray's ass several times. The ending with the fire was pretty adequate to conclude Beth's background story. She can move on now.
I'm just wondering, why they wouldn't air this ep (together with ep 1x17) as the season/series finale. Instead we'll get probably two more "cases of the week" for the final eps. Also it was beyond any reason to split ep 1x17 and 1x18 with that lame-o hiatus of more than 2 months. It feels like CBS wanted to make sure that Stalker would be done in any case.
After all it was nice to have Maggie back an screen and though it's far from the quality of Nikita, I wouldn't mind to see more of Stalker beyond S1. Sadly everywhere I read they are saying Stalker is a goner.

Yeah that would have been the way to go, but they wanted to get the csi show going, and maybe the network just did not like the show themselves. They seemed to give up on it even though ratings were not that bad.

This ep was ok, for me I liked it best with perry, and after he was killed I sort of lost interest, with it taken off too.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:05 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
termi-ninja-tor wrote:
They tried to make it look like a full circle ending for Ray because he burned Michelle's family in a house fire too.  And so it looks like he himself died in a burning house too.  So appropriate.  But there was no body!

Clearly, Ray is still alive.  He escaped from the burning building.

The last SWAT guy who came out said he saw one body but he couldn't get to it.  That must have been the original guy in the cabin Peter Daniels who was killed by Ray at the beginning.

If the SWAT guy said he saw two bodies, then I would believe Ray had died.

I know Vicki Gregg ordered the police to surround the cabin to make sure no one got out the back, but maybe Ray went out through a basement or crawl space or they simply missed him.
Wait ... you are the one termi-ninja-tor I know from the "Red Wiki" and from T5000's Nikita wiki!? ... Wow, that's a nice surprise! Welcome!!

You are right, there is this TV law, that as long as there's no body, death is never sure.
Well, I thought, that the final fight and the fire took place in another cabin, not the one, where Ray killed that guy and brought Beth first. So there would have been only Ray's body and he might actually be dead.  But maybe I didn't pay enough attention and they actually met back at the first cabin ... I probably have to re-watch some scenes to be sure ...

Hey TNT nice to see youi here! yeah I think it was a 2nd cabin and ray is most likely dead.
He wasnt good enough to keep around, perry I liked but ray was bland.
Back to top Go down
termi-ninja-tor

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Then the only way Ray could be alive is if he dragged the body of the other guy to the second cabin while Beth was hiding in the woods. He had enough time to do it, but there was no indication that it occurred.

My suspicions were rooted in the lack of a body. It would have been so easy for them to have dragged him out of the burning house. Why leave an unidentified body?!! We all want closure, why leave this gap?

Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015   Sat May 02, 2015 10:34 pm

termi-ninja-tor wrote:
Then the only way Ray could be alive is if he dragged the body of the other guy to the second cabin while Beth was hiding in the woods.  He had enough time to do it, but there was no indication that it occurred.

My suspicions were rooted in the lack of a body.  It would have been so easy for them to have dragged him out of the burning house.  Why leave an unidentified body?!!  We all want closure, why leave this gap?

Oh, well.

Well that is a good point, I need to watch the end again, and look at that aspect.
there is no reason t not clearly show ray is dead
I do think they wanted him to burn, but still they could have shown it was him.
But that culd be why he wasnt dragged out.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015   Sun May 03, 2015 12:43 am

ok checked it out and the body they referred to would pretty much have to be ray, as I dont think he dragged the other body there. He had janice with him and he would have had to do that before they got to the cabin.

However looking thru the window of burning house I did see what looked like a endo rise up in the flames and head to the back !!
Could be Ray was a terminator sent back in time not to kill but simply stalk beth, or maybe he had a "glitch". Surprised affraid
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015   Tue May 05, 2015 11:53 pm

well stalker was in my tv guide, so I waited for it t come on and it didnt !!
Then I remembered it had a week off ! boooooooo!
They had some comedy on instead lol ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015   

Back to top Go down

Stalker Episode 1x18 "The Woods" April 27, 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2