TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:04 am

A double murder forces the Five-0 team to bring in a conspiracy therapist to help them find a missing artifact tied to the killings.
Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) 1065353600

Guest Star:    Jorge Garcia    As Jerry Ortega

Now this was a good episode. nothing over the top , just a good story, and cast interaction.

Jorge as Jerry sort of made it good playing the eccentric conspiracy dude.

1 thing though there were 3 bad guys, they caught one at warehouse, and one at museum, what happened to the 3rd?
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:08 pm

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, October 11, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#403) "Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko (The Truth Within)"

"Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko*" - A conspiracy theorist helps Five-0 when a missing artifact is the key to solving a double murder, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Jorge Garcia ("Lost") guest stars as the conspiracy theorist.

(*Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko is Hawaiian for "The Truth Within")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Justin Bruening (Lt. Commander Billy Harrington)

GUEST CAST:

Jesiree Dizon (Kaylea Van Horn)
Jared Ward (Phillip Van Horn)
Jake Lockett (Hewitt Van Horn)
Jenn Boneza (Alani)
Loretta Ables Sayre (Mrs. Ortega)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Adam Leadbeater (Foley)
Will Oak Wild (Ellis Gregory)
Aaron Madriaga (HPD Uni)
Esera Tuaolo (Civic Center Employee)

WRITTEN BY: Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt

DIRECTED BY: Duane Clark

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Here are the promo pics for episode 4x03:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 pm

T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:
Now this was a good episode. nothing over the top , just a good story, and cast interaction.

Jorge as Jerry sort of made it good playing the eccentric conspiracy dude.

1 thing though there were 3 bad guys, they caught one at warehouse, and one at museum, what happened to the 3rd?
Yeah, ep 4x03 was pretty decent. Even the case of the week was better then usual. Jorge Garcia as the guy with the conspiracy theories was an interesting guest star. I actually wouldn't mind if he was back occasionally.
I also have the impression, that they finally put some real effort in the McRoll plot. Cath and Steve make the perfect couple for a TV series, so hopefully they give us some good stories and of course some complications with Cath working for her ex. I'm all for more screen time for Michelle, so this might be the chance of getting more. ;-)
And hey, how Steve looked at Cath's ex at the end of the ep ... Danno might have gotten through somehow with his warnings ... ;-)

Another thing worth mentioning for me this time was the murder at the beginning of the ep. Somehow it shocked me more than usual. Probably because they spent more than a few seconds to show the couple in a very happy and loving mood. When they showed the women cutting fruits with a knife several times I almost was suspecting her or her husband to attack or kill each other (the love shown being just fake), but nothing happened ... and then the shots totally come out of nothing ... it fealt really brutal ... and then hearing the child cry ... I was afraid they could even kill her, but at least they didn't go that far!

Speaking of the three bad guys ... yes, the first was caught in the warehouse, the second was knocked out in the museum by Danno and the third tried to escape on a motorbike, but was caught by Steve in front of the museum.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:17 am

Ok somehow I missed the 2nd guy and danno.

I too was expecting the woman to stab the guy or poison him etc. and her getting shot was out of the blue.
It is ironic that what they came for was not even there, and it was the killing of these 2 that got them caught.
Had they not killed them they probably would have gotten away with their plan.

The Jorge character was a good one.
And with McRoll ? lol they are making it more interesting adding the other guy and new job.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Liked the Episode.
Mrs Kaylea Van Horn cutting fruit, thought she was going to take out Mr. Phillip Hewitt Van Horn. Quite a sexy outfit! The shooting in the pool did startle me.
Steve and Catherine did look more like a couple, More hugging and kissing. Danny telling him again about Billy taking her away. He don't trust her? Steve let's Catherine know he is proud of her and she can be in Security. Her Navy ceremony brought a tear. Then Steve's look when Billy was staring at Cath. at the end. He is wondering. But maybe Billy is just proud?

Loved the Lost connection with the Island line. Chin and Jerry seem close. The actors I mean. To bad Desmond(killed last week) couldn't have also been there. Jorge Garcia did a good job. He could come back. He would fit in with Hodges on BONES as well, lol The search seemed more like "National Treasure" but was so cool. Nice to see also that it actually is a real happening. http://web.stagram.com/p/564828267569393879_16436195
Komekona's helicopter looked different. Him and Jerry in front made a nice team. Jerry hugging Steve was funny. Finding the 3 Rings of the Medici was fun.

I like some "home life". Makes it seem the characters are more then just working 24/7. Hanging out, playing games, shopping whatever. As long as it don't take up most of the action parts. But we should see Charlie, and Danno's ex. She has to be on the island with Grace. No Kono this week.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:05 am

Loved the Lost connection with the Island line. Chin and Jerry seem close. The actors I mean. To bad Desmond(killed last week) couldn't have also been there. ..........Yes I caught that "trapped on a island" I had actually forgot chin was on lost too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.03 :: " The Truth Within " (Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko)
Page 1 of 1