TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Episode 3 thru 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Episode 3 thru 6   Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Ep 03 Oct. 7th
The Blacklist: Wujing
The FBI is on the hunt for a high-ranking Chinese spy, Wujing which Red claims has hired him to help decode a classified CIA transmission. Liz, posing as an FBI cryptographer goes with Red to decode .

this show get better with each ep, I think I will watch the whole season of this, have enjoyed each one.

Last edited by T5000 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 thru 6   Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 pm

episode 4

The Blacklist: The Stewmaker
While continuing her investigation into the truth about Tom, Liz testifies against drug lord, Hector Lorca. Later another witness is abducted when he is forced to testify against the dangerous drug trafficker. Red's interest is peaked and he informs the team that the witness may have been taken by "The Stewmaker" a man responsible for hundreds of missing and presumed dead people. Meanwhile, in an unlikely twist of events, Red and Ressler must work together for the first time.

Source: NBC

Guest Stars
Clifton Collins, Jr.
As Hector Lorca

This was a case about a guy similar to dexter, and the guys in Nikita who use acid bath to get rid of bodies.
This was really creep guy who was supposed to torture Liz and then kill her and then dissolve her.
Turns out Red has a special interest in this guy as he got rid of someone he cared about in the past.
Red evens things up to say the least.

Last edited by T5000 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 thru 6   Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Episode 5
The Blacklist: The Courier
Red finds out that The Courier - a middle man that no one crosses - is delivering a package worth millions of dollars to an Iranian spy. Only the Courier is a ghost no one including Red, knows what he looks like. While racing to stop the mysterious criminal transaction, Liz, inadvertently finds herself thrust into a dangerous kidnapping plot. Meanwhile, Ressler must finally accept that Liz is a valuable asset to the team

Source: NBC
Guest Stars
Robert Knepper
As The Courier

Ok saw this and decent ep.
The main thing is that something major happens with Liz and her husband who has secret past, and the ep ends with them confronting each other!
He knows that she knows, and she knows more now due to red.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 thru 6   Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:06 am

The Blacklist:Episode 06 "Gina Zanetakos"

After Tom confronts Liz about the box - he claims he's innocent and insists that they turn it into the FBI so his name can be cleared. Elsewhere, Red informs Liz and the FBI that the next name on the Blacklist is beautiful and deadly corporate terrorist, Gina Zanetakos.

Guest Stars
Margarita Levieva

Ok saw this ep and fairly good, So now they make her husband look guilty, then innocent, but I still think maybe he is
not innocent.
Red has no answers for how it turns out, liz is mad at him.
The people watching liz , who are they???

Oh yeah I knew as I was watching this that I had seen the female assassin before (Margarita Levieva), then I though she looks like the girl on Revenge, but I thought how could she be on that show, and guest on this one different network?
but checked and it was her, good actress, as this was totally different character to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 thru 6   

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 thru 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1