TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mentalist ep 710

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

The Mentalist ep 710 Empty
PostSubject: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:05 pm

wow they killed off vega !
They said at end 3 more eps left so it goes to 714 
Hate to see this show go, it is fun to watch.
I just hope they dont kill off  Jane or Lisbon.

148    7-10                04/Feb/15   Nothing Gold Can Stay  vega killed

149    7-11                11/Feb/15   Byzantium
150    7-12
151    7-13
152    7-14   last episode
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Last nights(02-11-15) 3 CBS shows to me seemed to handle cases from each others areas. The Mentalist had a serial killer. That is Criminal Minds territory. Criminal Minds had 2 kinds of stalking, The battered womens guy and the online "Senior" stalker. Send it to Stalker. Stalker had a cult, right up Patrick Jane's Alley.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:03 pm

02-11-15 "Byzantium" 7.11
Patrick took some time to view the Grand Canyon and think things over. He does seem to be at his best like in his carny days, and move from area to area helping out like at the bar. I looked to see if the bar had a 3 designation. But could not see it. But when he laid in the field, we see the 3 legged dog come to visit. But Lisbon was not to happy he would not return her calls. She told him to not ignore them and he agreed. I thought when she told him that on her 3rd call she thought he was dead, that he would come back with some remark about her line of work. But he did not. It was cute the Officer pulled Patrick over,and arrested him on a old warrant. I thought maybe Lisbon had put a APB out on his RV? Now the Officer had Patrick step out of the camper, but he frisked him by the drivers window. If I'm not mistaken he has to go out the passenger side door, so the officer could have frisked him anywhere. And not have to do it like he would on a normal vehicle, by the drivers door. Since the Airstream has no door there.

I did like the cabin and pond that Patrick looked at that was up for sale. Also had 24 acres with it. Nice place to settle down.

1 good throw away line that shows they are in the same universe is that they sent the info. on the serial killer to Quanico(Criminal Minds- BAU) for assistance.

I liked Patrick's talks with Gabriel Osbourne. Telling him he was like him once and he knew he wasn't psychic. Or talked like he wasn't. Patrick wasn't sure if he was a serial killer either.

Cho taking Wylie out to the field was nice. Him wanting to be afield agent like Vega was nice too. Cho telling him that vegawas good and he should do it for him and not her. I liked that. But after getting hit on the head at the Gabriel Osbourne stake out he was almost ready to go back to his desk. Gabriel's sister Ree getting killed wouldn't help either. She was an early suspect for me. Wonder if Gabriel's seizures bring on some of his visions? I wonder about the neighbor, we saw her twice.
Was nice that Abbott and Cho talked about him seeking counseling.

Cho's take down of Marcus and Brian Whitmer was rough. But he had a shot gun and was slow putting it down. After Vega, he couldn't take that chance. Atleast he didn't shoot one. But Wylie was worried.

Ranger Jill Ayes who found Donnie Putnam and Megan Brooks in the car is a suspect to me. Wonder if Megan tried to crawl away? That is why her body was away from the car? Not sure why finger nails were removed. When Gabriel Osbourne was found hanging, he had one shoe off, was he missing a nail as well? He also had some markings on his body. But didn't see a bloody smiling face. When they went into the old Brewery Patrick had on no vest. Even Castle, when he goes into a potential problem area with the team, he has a vest on. Will Lisbon point that out?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:18 pm

what if in the last ep someone is killed and a smiley face is on the wall !
That would drive red john fans crazy.

I liked cho taking the nerd into the field too.
Only 2 eps left, and they both air next wed, so 2 hours of mentalist on feb 18th dont miss it!
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:10 pm

That would be quite interesting the smiley face at the end. This new serial killer will be interesting too. We will see if it is all wrapped in a nice neat bow.
To me it would be nice to have it some how saved. But I know that won't happen.

Last edited by webruce on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added thought.)
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:38 am

Well about 9 million would like to see it keep going but alas they are not mostly younger women !
Hence the low demo of 1.5
They said it was final season, and only one show ever [magnum PI] said that and then got another season.
I hope it ends happy!
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 am

Same here. Unforgettable has been saved 2 times, but it was never deemed, The final season.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:56 pm

In this episode7.09 "Copper Bullet" Vega was following around Peterson in a Tauarus. It had a dent in the front of the hood and is light colored. I saw in "Stalker" on the 18th that Ray had stolen a similar color Taurus and in the junkyard it had the same dent in the hoods front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mentalist ep 710   The Mentalist ep 710 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mentalist ep 710
Page 1 of 1