TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Survivor 30: Worlds Apart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Ez wrote:
Then you should start casting the show, and you can cast me lol

I would if I could !! I would like to be on the show, too, it is easier now days, but even still would be harder than it looks.

I noticed jenn lost only .02 lb !!!!! what was she eating????????
I think joe only lost 5 lb's.

they hardly show the food issues like before.

IO was on another survivor forum few years back and a guy there had applied for years and no luck.

Even some of the ones that make it had applied for many years and finally got on.

Jeff is one of the guys who selects, so study him and what he likes in a contestant.
they also want people to look decent on camera, and any personality is a plus.

If you remember the firedancer , who drove others crazy once on the show??
She did a firedance video, that jeff said blew them away so they called her in and she got on the show.
Now had she sent a ordinary video interview , she might not have caught their attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Then you should start casting the show, and you can cast me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:36 am

Ez wrote:
After watching Jenn's video, I like her even less. I have tried out for Survivor 5 times, if I ever got on I would enjoy everyday out there, even if I was voted off first. I just love the game and being out on your own creating your own civilization.
Yeah she didnt care about the game or winning, or strategizing ! I said early on they seemed to not be enthused or trying to hard.
Even joe did not try all that hard to find the idol, but other than that he was there to play, but maybe weak on strategy.

But jenn was there for things like making the jury then get on jury early and just party at ponderosa, and you get to be on tv etc.

They need to  get better people on the show, like you and others they turn down, and like mike.

If you look at sereen, she has money and is there for the fun of it too.
Tyler and carolyn, rodney and will at least show a desire to win, although will was buying food, either he doesnt know the game
well or  thought it would just be a tie and no food to go for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:34 am

After watching Jenn's video, I like her even less. I have tried out for Survivor 5 times, if I ever got on I would enjoy everyday out there, even if I was voted off first. I just love the game and being out on your own creating your own civilization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:51 am

Also, who said he should have used his idol last night, that would have been idiotic, especially since no one knows he has it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 am

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
I think Mike recovered well after his blunder of lying to his entire tribe with the letters form home. If Rodney was smart, he would have denied and said Mike was just trying to rationalize why he tried to scum bag everyone, I would have turned that on Mike so fast! Also, I think Will was out of line for what he said to Shireen, but the fact that they ALL got to eat and get a letter from home, to question something Will did out of the kindness of his heart was F'ed up. I am glad Dan got the extra vote, I think he will use it well. Pretty good episode, I honestly had no clue who would go home at tribal. This has been a really good season.
jen said tyler would win and wants to take rodney and will to final 3.

I think Mike recovered well after his blunder of lying to his entire tribe ....... I dont think so, what he did  was actually smart
and fair in this game, and would have got him the 2 vote thing.
They want him out anyway as rodney wants him out , and the others see him as a threat.
I think mike is now and already was on the outside and he just didnt know it.
 He needs to be like joe and win the I challanges, and then use the idol when he doesnt , and he might get there.

He should have used his idol last night......well  guess not, they all voted for jen! I guess they spit the vote just to be safe,
but mike and sareen voted for  jen.

While it was fair in the game, not smart at all, after building trust for 27 days he flushed it sown the toilet. But Dan seems to be on his side, so he has the Double vote on his side plus the HII, If they vote out Shireen or Will next, they are morons. Mike, Rodney or Tyler should be the next to go, just depends on who wins immunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:18 am

Ez wrote:
I think Mike recovered well after his blunder of lying to his entire tribe with the letters form home. If Rodney was smart, he would have denied and said Mike was just trying to rationalize why he tried to scum bag everyone, I would have turned that on Mike so fast! Also, I think Will was out of line for what he said to Shireen, but the fact that they ALL got to eat and get a letter from home, to question something Will did out of the kindness of his heart was F'ed up. I am glad Dan got the extra vote, I think he will use it well. Pretty good episode, I honestly had no clue who would go home at tribal. This has been a really good season.
jen said tyler would win and wants to take rodney and will to final 3.

I think Mike recovered well after his blunder of lying to his entire tribe ....... I dont think so, what he did  was actually smart
and fair in this game, and would have got him the 2 vote thing.
They want him out anyway as rodney wants him out , and the others see him as a threat.
I think mike is now and already was on the outside and he just didnt know it.
 He needs to be like joe and win the I challanges, and then use the idol when he doesnt , and he might get there.

He should have used his idol last night......well  guess not, they all voted for jen! I guess they spit the vote just to be safe,
but mike and sareen voted for  jen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:03 am

Well watched the vid and it looks like jenn is spoiled kid and things have just gone her way.
I think she did the game for the fun of it, plus they get paid.
I dont think she ever cared about wnning unless it just fell in her lap. and her hailee and joe cud be the final 3
so it would be fun.

Poor mike he is all out trying to win, more than any other .
he messed up on the letter buying thing, once he started he should have went  with it.
or not done it at all, but once he did he should have went with it and  he would have the 2 vote deal
which could have turned the game in his favor this last tribal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:47 am

I think Mike recovered well after his blunder of lying to his entire tribe with the letters form home. If Rodney was smart, he would have denied and said Mike was just trying to rationalize why he tried to scum bag everyone, I would have turned that on Mike so fast! Also, I think Will was out of line for what he said to Shireen, but the fact that they ALL got to eat and get a letter from home, to question something Will did out of the kindness of his heart was F'ed up. I am glad Dan got the extra vote, I think he will use it well. Pretty good episode, I honestly had no clue who would go home at tribal. This has been a really good season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 am

Jenn's Ponderosa Video

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:30 am

3 Q's with Jeff Probst:

Each week Jeff Probst will answer a few questions about the latest episode of Survivor: Worlds Apart

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: I know we already spoke at length about the extra vote advantage, so I will refer people to that article to see our conversation about that, but let’s talk about Mike’s initial refusal to give you $20 for his loved ones letter. He tricked everyone else into doing it so he was the only one with $500 to get the advantage, and only when he caught heat for it did he run back up and change his mind. Do you buy what he said that he had a change of heart, or do you just think he realized what a terrible move that was in terms of how it destroyed his social game and made him completely untrustworthy?
JEFF PROBST: I think it’s a bit of both. To be fair, I fully understand why Dan and Carolyn might think it was a revealing moment of super lame character and I’d probably feel the same way if it happened to me. But if I put myself in Mike’s shoes I can see how he thought he was going to be very cagey and pull off an amazing move, without really considering how it would be received. Once he saw the animosity it drew, he quickly realized A) This is a terrible decision and could kill my chances of advancing and B) What was I thinking? That was a really lousy thing to do. I believe both exist. The bigger question is “What IS the long term damage?” Did he just cost himself any shot at winning the game? If he gets to the end, will anyone give him their vote? No question it was a regrettable move; now he has to figure out how to get out from under it. Definitely easier said than done.

Really interesting thing you did here by sending Will back to camp after he “won” the first item, but then giving him a secret stash of food. Where did that twist come from and did you have the sense like I did that if he shared it that the natural untrustworthy nature of the other contestants would only lead to trouble for him?
The idea came from the same place all of our ideas come from—the Survivor gods. We pray to them daily and they have been blessing us for 15 years! As to my reaction, I was blown away that they instantly doubted his word. That one totally took me by surprise and in that moment I understood Will’s frustration with having his word questioned. He made this truly beautiful gesture and all he got was “Where’s the rest of it?” And this deep into the game it’s so easy to get angry because you are truly at your end.

Will later asked if he could get his loved one letter if he did not partake in the immunity challenge and you said only if every player agreed to that. Shirin did not. Do you think that was on “integrity of the game” grounds or was that just a personal shot back at the guy who yelled at her earlier?

Oh, I think that was very personal. I don’t think Shirin would have minded him getting his letter had everything else not happened. She never struck me as mean spirited in that sense. But that was a VERY heated argument back at camp. I think Will’s outburst was totally out of line, but it came on the heels of him feeling equally offended for something totally different and so one bomb set off another bomb. I’m not excusing any of it, I’m just looking objectively at how quickly things can escalate—and then when you trace them back you can see their origins so clearly.

Judging by the preview that showed Tyler finding Dan’s advantage in his bag, it looks like we’re going to start to feel the ramifications of that new twist. What can you say about next week’s episode?
The exciting part about having a new twist is nobody has any idea of how it will be played, if it will be played, when it will be played, or how it will change the game, if at all! It’s something we’ve wanted to do for a long time and it finally felt right and now it’s a viable “thing” just waiting to be called into action!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 am

This was a long but good post on how surv editing works and how you can use that to know who makes it the furtherest.
So Jen may bounce back and finish in final 4 or 3.

Re: Jenn will definitely bounce back
image for user anthonyd56
by
anthonyd56
» 2 days ago (Sun Apr 19 2015 00:31:15) Flag ▼ | Reply |
IMDb member since June 2005
Post Edited:
Sun Apr 19 2015 00:34:01
Ok some people don't look into the editing because they don't know how it works. So I will explain a bit what goes into making an episode of survivor.

Survivor is taped over a 39 or 42 day span depending on the season. Most seasons are 39 days. There have been as little as 16 constants and as many as 20. During these 39 days cameras are rolling 24/7. There is cameras everywhere and lots of them. Every so often they ask the constants to go into a confession area to give their thoughts. These confessionals are taped multiple times an episode. Each constant has probably over 100 confessionals they tape over the course of the game if they last long enough. The problem is survivor is only 45 minutes long without commercials unless its a double episode. They now have to cut all this footage into 45 minutes a week. Also in that 45 minutes is the weekly recap, camp scenes, immunity challenges, reward challenges, and tribal council.

Therefore to make the most sense we need to tell a story. Obviously the story needs to be entertaining plus make the people that are going to be in the winners conversation look as good as possible. Someone that is not anywhere near the win might be highly interesting so when getting closer to their boot their airtime might go up, but overall if we haven't seen a story from them they are probably not winning.

So how to tell this story? To tell this story we need to have confessionals and scenes from the contenders that stick out while the confessionals and scenes from the non contenders will show us why they have no shot at winning.

Heres some examples:

Take So Kim the last place finisher this season. She is the first one out so her story needs to be told relatively fast, however, at the same time we need to highlight who is the players to watch this season. So in the first episode Joaquin and So Kim go to the clue thing and decide to take the greedy option to get the clue. They go back to camp and lie and say oh there was 3 bags we took the neutral one. This makes them either look like liars or if the lie was believed smart. Shirin exposed them later in the episode making So and Joaquin look dumb and giving us the hint that one of them was going. So was voted out. So that was her story.

However in the same episode we see Mike and Dan form an alliance which is seeds for an alliance that is still going as of last episode. We see Jenn speak her mind and earn respect for Joe something she had till Joes end. We also see Sierra be weary of Mike and Dan telling the truth about the clue and Sierra has been weary of them the whole game, but has done nothing about it.

Anyway the story for the contenders needs to be built by episode. Players who last 1 or 2 episode usually get their story told in small bunches or are completely invisible. Even though they might have taped 50 confessionals none of them are shown. Why? Because the editors don't want us to care about this character if they are out rather quickly. Unless it is someone like Max who was eliminated for being annoying they wanted us to show enough annoying tendencies of him as possible so would agree that he was annoying and thats why he was voted out.

Like I said every episode the contenders and non contenders will have content. However they want us to care more about people that will have chances to win the game. Therefore the game winners will have scenes that stand out. Scenes that make them look terrible will be cut from the show because they want you to know who these people are and want you to follow them the whole game and be interested in their story because you will be following them to the end of the game and they might even win.

These are the most highest show players in the game so far:

Mike 39 confessionals
Rodney 37 confessionals
Jenn 34 confessionals
Shirin 26 confessionals

Noone else has more than 16.

Compare this to last season

Jon 54
Keith 47
Natalie 46
Jeremy 46
Baylor 36

All of those people were major players in the game and other than Jeremy they finished 6th or better. That was kind of a off usual season because people who finish 10th usually dont get 46 confessionals but Jeremy was an exception because he was a target that need to be taken out to open up everyones game.

Ok so based on all this we are going to assume all of Mike, Rodney, and Jenn go far. We need to show as much as we can about them, but at the same time eliminate things that would be seen as ridicolous negative that would make it look like they had no chance. However sometimes in the show they have to show some scenes because they are important to the story. Its the non important scenes that involve a long last character that are the important ones because it shows us they will be there a while.

So lets get back to Jenn if she makes it far we want a lot of positives as many as we can so we have:

Surfing scene with Hali shows us how she is laid back and is there for the ride and will take the game as it comes to her
Turtle scene where she references winning the game
Scene where she tells Hali about her Hidden immunity idol and says she's magic
The perfect idol play to negate 7 votes when noone saw it coming again magic
Scene where stung in the private area on a challenge and not giving up and toughening it out


So then we get to this down day she has where it seems like all her friends have been voted out and she is down in the numbers and claims she's done. How do we edit around this if Jenn's final result is 3rd or better? Simple we have to show it. Why? She gets 4 votes at TC so we have to show where those 4 votes came from. If Jenn was getting voted out that episode or gong to lay down and die and now be useless and voted out very soon this is how it would have happened.

In the taping there had to be confessionals where people said oh Jenn she's thinking of quititng what a terrible person, Oh Jenn what a terrible person etc. Where were these scenes? No where because they weren't shown. Why? Because Jenn was not getting voted out that episode and is not leaving the game because she gives up. Her story is not finished and might not be for a while. If her story was finished soon you would see all these negative scenes they would try to make her look terrible and things like the surfing scene, turtle scene, and magic scene would all be cut out completely. It would be replaced with scenes like Jen to Hali "I have an idol" Hali's response "cool". No magic. The surfing scene would be cut, the turtle scene would be cut. Because all these things make us think Jenn has a cool personality and they wouldn't want us to put her on the good list in our favorite players if her destiny was to lay down and die.

If you notice people like Will and Dan never get any positive content. Dan has a heart warming scene about how he misses his wife that was cut, but it was probably cut because everything we have scene of dan makes him look like sacarstic idiot. This also means Dan probably does not win because they would want us to see him as positive if he did.

The other thing with Jenn is other than the Nina chaos we have not seen anyone speak bad about her the entire game. Even with her idol play there had to be some PISSED people at her but all we got was mike giving her props of how great of a play it was. Rodney is pissed beyond belief but he blames Mike no lashing out on Jenn at all. In the actual scene he probably did say screw Jenn with that idol play etc but they only showed you the blaming mike part because that don't want Jenn to be lashed out on and said terrible things about.

Anyway I hope i explained editing well enough. If I made anything unclear please let me know.

The point is there is thousands of hours of footage. They are only going to show us what is needed. Make the contenders look good and make the pretenders look terrible. Like I said you had to show the Jenn quitting thing because she got 4 votes at TC, but she could have been trashed in the episode and she wasn't noone had a confessional bout her the entire episode except Joe and Shirin who are her alliance. That is a good sign for an overall edit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:57 pm

I think Dan or Shireen would as well, since they know the game and how useful the advantage could be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:44 pm

COOL thanks, I read down to part where it says what the advantage is, I will wait for the rest.

Who will save their $ ??????
Mike is one who probably will
jen might if she is motivated to stay or mess with them
joe would have but he is gone

I dont see anyone else gong all out for the advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:48 pm

New twist to be introduced into the game, I will post it under a spoiler incase you would rather learn about it live:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:46 am

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
in this ep sirin said jenn cannot vote for herself is that true? how would they know?
She voted for dan which I thought was odd, so maybe they cant vote for themselves.
Also sirin voted for joe  which did the trick.

I wonder who the group within the group is.
They have to turn on each other now aside from jen.
And jen was just bummed due to being on losing group or small alliance, losing hali, then they killed the chicken.
She may get back  into it and ally with some others.

They can't vote for themselves, there is a producer standing by the voting box so they see the vote. Rob C from Amazon said during his season his whole tribe was going to vote out Probst as a joke and they made them revote

Ok, that would have been funny, they should have shown that and then a revote.

Yeah, I think so too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:45 am

T5000 wrote:
thanks for the ponderosa vids, never seen one before.

They are pretty cool, they've been putting them up since the first Fans vs Favorites, Ponderosa is their Jury House


Last edited by Ez on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:17 am

thanks for the ponderosa vids, never seen one before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
in this ep sirin said jenn cannot vote for herself is that true? how would they know?
She voted for dan which I thought was odd, so maybe they cant vote for themselves.
Also sirin voted for joe  which did the trick.

I wonder who the group within the group is.
They have to turn on each other now aside from jen.
And jen was just bummed due to being on losing group or small alliance, losing hali, then they killed the chicken.
She may get back  into it and ally with some others.

They can't vote for themselves, there is a producer standing by the voting box so they see the vote. Rob C from Amazon said during his season his whole tribe was going to vote out Probst as a joke and they made them revote

Ok, that would have been funny, they should have shown that and then a revote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Hali and Joe Ponderosa Videos:




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:30 am

One group within is Mike, Dan and Sierra, the other is Rodney,Carolyn, Will, and Tyler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:28 am

T5000 wrote:
in this ep sirin said jenn cannot vote for herself is that true? how would they know?
She voted for dan which I thought was odd, so maybe they cant vote for themselves.
Also sirin voted for joe  which did the trick.

I wonder who the group within the group is.
They have to turn on each other now aside from jen.
And jen was just bummed due to being on losing group or small alliance, losing hali, then they killed the chicken.
She may get back  into it and ally with some others.

They can't vote for themselves, there is a producer standing by the voting box so they see the vote. Rob C from Amazon said during his season his whole tribe was going to vote out Probst as a joke and they made them revote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:20 am

in this ep sirin said jenn cannot vote for herself is that true? how would they know?
She voted for dan which I thought was odd, so maybe they cant vote for themselves.
Also sirin voted for joe which did the trick.

I wonder who the group within the group is.
They have to turn on each other now aside from jen.
And jen was just bummed due to being on losing group or small alliance, losing hali, then they killed the chicken.
She may get back into it and ally with some others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:45 am

4 Q's with Jeff Probst:

Each week Jeff Probst will answer a few questions about the latest episode of Survivor: Worlds Apart.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Jenn said “I’m not a quitter,” yet campaigned to be voted out. Is it just semantics, or is there a genuine difference?
JEFF PROBST: Not in my book. But I’m fairly hardcore on that one. Others may feel differently. I don’t know that I really fully understand who Jenn is, so I’m just guessing with this answer, but I think Jenn may see herself not so much as a quitter—but more of a “giver upper.” As in, “This is frustrating to me, I give up.” And if that’s the case, then I still put that in the quit category, but that’s only based on how I see the world. I love Jenn on the show. She embodies my version of the “No Collar.” She’s a fighter with principles and she’ll make your life hell to prove her point. But if she has your back, she’ll kill for you. I dig it.

If Jenn had quit—or if she does in the future—does she still get to vote as a juror for the winner?
We’ll have to wait and see on that one, but I can tell you that personally I don’t see a spot on the jury for quitters. My feelings have evolved over the years and I now think that you have to earn the right to vote and the people who make it to the end deserve a jury of people who are of like minds when it comes to finishing what you started.

Okay, you saw that fake idol that Joe made up close. On a scale of fake Survivor idols—with Bob from Gabon’s being the best and Ozzy’s “f—ing stick” from Micronesia being the worst—where does this one rank? And what do you make of the way Mike handled that situation?
I was pretty impressed actually. Mainly because, once again it’s a very “No Collar” thing to do— make your own. And due to the nature of Survivor, you always have the argument that “this is a twist.” So what if my idol doesn’t look like yours, this is what they look like now! It’s a twist! I thought Mike played it beautifully. He is playing full on. I love it. I love when people go for broke because, as you know, I’ve said it many times, that is quite often when you pull away from the pack.

You guys were able to make it back in the water for a very fun reward challenge with some really awkward sliding from Dan and Will. I know you guys really wanted to get in the water more for these two seasons in Nicaragua, but the swells gave you some trouble at the start of season 29 when I was out there. How did you all end up dealing with that issue overall?
It never got any easier. It was one of the only bummers of this season, that we couldn’t put them in the water. It would be the single biggest reason against us every going back to shoot there again—the inability to shoot in the water. But let’s talk about Dan and Will! That was so fun to watch. I have to give Dan a lot of credit, he really is quite impressive in the water. He said it from early on—”I can swim.” And he can. But that challenge— just by design—was intended to get those kind of falls, slips and oh my Gods! I was cracking up watching them, knowing I’d look just as ridiculous if I took off my host hat and got out there with them!

Okay, time to tease us up for next week’s episode.
One of the biggest things to ever happen at an auction. One of the biggest arguments to ever happen at camp. Together, the two events set up one of the biggest finishes to any season. It’s definitely a “don’t miss” episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:40 am

Yea, pretty predictable episode once Joe lost, Jenn may not be next now, with Joe gone, she ISN'T the biggest threat, I think she was just targeted to weaken Joe. If they are smart, Mike or Rodney will go next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30: Worlds Apart   

Back to top Go down
 
Survivor 30: Worlds Apart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!
» Worlds largest collection of vintage NIB '70's, '80's audio equipment ?
» Exceed Summon and D.D Survivor
» Survivor S28 Cagayan Episode 05 (March 19th) "The Merge"
» H G Wells War of the Worlds- an adaptation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: Network TV Shows (Current shows) :: Survivor-
Jump to: