TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
webruce

PostSubject: 12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03   Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:32 am

Morena Baccarin returns as Erica Flynn in "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" - The Mentalist S7 E3

Jane and Lisbon travel to Beirut where they must work with Jane's familiar adversary Erica Flynn, who agrees to help the FBI apprehend her boyfriend, a courier for terrorist organizations, in exchange for amnesty for her past crimes, on THE MENTALIST, Sunday, December 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
webruce

PostSubject: Re: 12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03   Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:12 am

I knew that Erica Flynn would subtly try to use Patrick. Lisbon wasn't happy when she told her about Patrick and her, embellishing that little kiss. But he turned that by asking Teresa about her and Walter Mashburn. But she had talked about Lorelei also. I did think they both knew more about those hookups then it seemed in the talk they had today. Lisbon looked good in her robe.

Nemic having Jane dunked so many times and tries to remember the list was interesting.he had enough in him to tell Nemic he needed a towel. They could have killed him right then. But he needed a person good at remembering numbers I really wondered how Lisbon would get out of being an Agent when Jan Nemic brought her from her motel room to his. But they pretty much believed her. I wondered how it would work out when Jane calling Abbott and Cho playing Jane to meet the person in USA. The guy that Cho met in the bar worried me. Then he saw the backups weapon. But Cho stayed calm, then John ran. Liked Vega ramming the Jeep into his car as he tried to escape. They got John Paul Navarro, who could be a Jihad terrorist. But he must have had a boss?
I liked Vega working with Cho, but her lying to him was bad. Not sure what will happen next. She just wanted to get out of the office and help, but it was not right. I was surprised that they handled it without Patrick flying back to US and meeting John Paul.

I am surprised as someone else stated with Jane's and Lisbon's ease at calling back to Abbott and team. Being new in town and Nemic's people have to be suspicious at first about them and at the very least have a tail on them. Maybe even electronic surveillance. Especially when Teresa was thought to be FBI? I think he would want to make sure. And his gf Flynn had a history with Jane, maybe even track them?

If Erica Flynn would have escaped again you would think the CIA would be after her. And probably Nemic's men. Jane found the computer chips in her room and knew she had money stashed. She tasered Jane and then Lisbon had the gun on her, very nice, Flynn thought she had left.

Liked at end that they actually ate some Orange Blossom Ice Cream. Sometimes it is hard to match the episode name to what happened in the story. The table on the roof was so cute. But no wind? Also the fireworks were nice. "Thought it was a bomb, didn't you?" Jane is awkward yet debonair. He can handle almost anything with ease, but love? They both are taking it slow. Not all over each other like teenagers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: 12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03   Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:59 pm

webruce wrote:

Morena Baccarin returns as Erica Flynn in "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" - The Mentalist S7 E3

Jane and Lisbon travel to Beirut where they must work with Jane's familiar adversary Erica Flynn, who agrees to help the FBI apprehend her boyfriend, a courier for terrorist organizations, in exchange for amnesty for her past crimes, on THE MENTALIST, Sunday, December 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Thx, Webruce, for bringing my attention to that.
I've only watched the two Erica Flynn eps of the Mentalist so far because of Morena Baccarin and I liked them a lot.
Though I read somewhere that Erica/Morena would come back this season, I missed the exact episode number ... but there you go ... Cool
And needless to say, this new ep with Erica was a joy to watch again. Somehow she was right ... she and Jane somehow seem to be kind of soul mates ... at least for me who now has seen three eps of The Mentalist after all.
I really would have preferred her to get away and appear in another ep again, but I guess since it's the final (?) season, they wanted to wrap that storyline up ... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
webruce

PostSubject: Re: 12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:02 pm

I hope somehow that they have good enough ratings to save it. Thanks. Her and Jane do fit and who knows, maybe she will escape if they get saved. I did like Teresa telling her to get on her knees. Then asking the woozy Jane if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: 12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03   Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Ups, Webruce, you had birthday yesterday ... Idea 
So I wish you a belated happy birthday!! All the best to you from Germany!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRGFHso_vOc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03   Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
webruce wrote:

Thx, Webruce, for bringing my attention to that.
I've only watched the two Erica Flynn eps of the Mentalist so far because of Morena Baccarin and I liked them a lot.
Though I read somewhere that Erica/Morena would come back this season, I missed the exact episode number ... but there you go ... Cool
And needless to say, this new ep with Erica was a joy to watch again. Somehow she was right ... she and Jane somehow seem to be kind of soul mates ... at least for me who now has seen three eps of The Mentalist after all.
I really would have preferred her to get away and appear in another ep again, but I guess since it's the final (?) season, they wanted to wrap that storyline up ... Sad
yeah it was a good ep, and she was looking really good in this one !
She was right that her and jane fit better together, but the one flaw is she is too amoral.
He cares about people she doesnt so.... Wink

I too wanted her to get away lol, but since this is the last season it matters not.

@ webruce The show wont be saved, the ratings are ok, but it would need walking dead ratings to be renewed.
They did 7 seasons so they are all ready to move on I think.
They made a bunch of $$ and now want to enjoy it.

I think it would be good if  in the last ep right at the end they  indicated that red john is still alive, that would drive all the redjohn fans nuts!
And then maybe do a movie later on dealing with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03   

Back to top Go down

12-14-14 "Orange Blossom Ice Cream" 7.03
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1