TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homeland ep 4x11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

Homeland ep 4x11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeland ep 4x11   Homeland ep 4x11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Yea, all my shows are off for their winter break. I have Marco Polo added to my list on Netflix, but haven't watched it yet.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Homeland ep 4x11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeland ep 4x11   Homeland ep 4x11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:33 am

Well Jan 20 Justified starts !  so we can talk about that, but it seems that all the cable shows I watch now
start in Jan to march zone!
hell on wheels is still a summer show which I like having cable show in the summer, and boardwalk was  summer fall but now gone, homeland is fall

But the rest all fall in that one zone where  it a bit much during that one short period and not enough rest of year !
my othe Cable shows
Banshee which is crazy but pretty good
Better Call Saul.... new
House of Cards 
The Americans
12 Monkeys ..... new on syfy will try it as arron stanford from x-men and nikita is in it. Syfy shows usually suck  though.
Bates Motel
Vikings
ORPHAN BLACK
marco polo ... is new and out on netflix
Teen Wolf .... they killed off one i liked the most , so now dont know if I will continue with this show.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

Homeland ep 4x11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeland ep 4x11   Homeland ep 4x11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Yea, I thought the finale was pretty dull, Like you said, no idea where next season goes, but it should be good with Saul being in charge again.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Homeland ep 4x11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeland ep 4x11   Homeland ep 4x11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, I thought it was an interesting twist. I'm curious to see what you think of the finale.
LOL  I thought I posted already on 12.

I thought it was flat, too much mommy issues, the other guy had a good reason to be with azi.
Saul is back in which is good, but overall after I said it was good show, then they have this flat ep 12!!

And nothing to indicate what S-5 would be dealing with so I guess they will continue with this story? After the azi guy?
or  it may me a whole new story.

They took the time to tease a quinn carrie romance, but their is just no chemistry and it is just out of the blue.

So did not think much of the finale, there were some good eps this season and it was fairly good overall, but nothing like S-1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Homeland ep 4x11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeland ep 4x11   Homeland ep 4x11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Yea, I thought it was an interesting twist. I'm curious to see what you think of the finale.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Homeland ep 4x11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeland ep 4x11   Homeland ep 4x11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Ok saw this and it was better than expected.
@EZ I think you were right this is still a good show, without Damian.
I think with him it would be even better, but they have kept it interesting enough.

They had the reveal at end that the guy who works for homeland is working with the bad guys.
That would give them a huge edge. Inside info.

Quinn had a good plan , but he would not have got away ?? debatable.

The one corny thing is he had a kill order on him , and he walks around and  no one finds him !, I mean he is a white guy, and does not dress like them.
Would have been better if he made himself look like one of them.

Same thing for carrie, if she is gonna wander the streets there she should have black hair, a little face paint and dress like them.

Well on to # 12 the finale, and see what happens there.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Homeland ep 4x11 Empty
PostSubject: Homeland ep 4x11   Homeland ep 4x11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:53 pm

going to watch this tonight, will post later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homeland ep 4x11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeland ep 4x11   Homeland ep 4x11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homeland ep 4x11
Page 1 of 1