TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Do you germans have Turkeys? lol
I know it isnt a holiday over there.
You should make it one, just eat a lot and watch the football games !
Cowboys play on that day, and both they and eagles are 8-3 so will be interesting to see who wins.
Also 2 other games both good matchups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:05 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well T5000, and a Happy Thursday to you TSCC. YOu are right T5000, some great games on Thursday, COwboys /Eagles for first place in the East, and Seahawks /49ers which seems to be a playoff game, with as well as Arizona is doing, only one of those teams will make the playoffs. Plus, TCU @Texas in college, it's gonna be a great day for family, food, and football!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 pm

T5000 wrote:
Do you germans have Turkeys? lol
I know it isnt a holiday over there.
You should make it one, just eat a lot and watch the football games !
Cowboys play on that day, and both they and eagles are 8-3 so will be interesting to see who wins.
Also 2 other games both good matchups.
Wish you a nice Thanksgiving, T5000!
I guess you celebrate the traditional American way, with a turkey to eat and the whole family together ...
Of course we do have turkeys in Germany. But as far as I can speak for me, I can't remember to have a meal with a whole turkey on the table, that feels more like in American movies or TV ... LOL ... When we eat turkey, we mostly just buy turkey legs or breast pieces and eat them as roasted.
We also celebrate "Erntedankfest" (Thanksgiving) in Germany, but it's more a Christian feast on the first Sunday in October, when God is thanked for the harvest and food.

Speaking of birds to eat ... in Germany it's still a wide-spread tradition to have a goose for Christmas dinner ... Yum!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Ez wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well T5000, and a Happy Thursday to you TSCC. YOu are right T5000, some great games on Thursday, COwboys /Eagles for first place in the East, and Seahawks /49ers which seems to be a playoff game, with as well as Arizona is doing, only one of those teams will make the playoffs. Plus, TCU @Texas in college, it's gonna be a great day for family, food, and football!
Thx for the good wishes, EZ!
Wish you a fine and relaxed Thanksgiving over there!
So you are rested to get through the so-called "Black Friday". Or do you ignore the usual shopping fever then? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:27 pm

I don't partake in Black Friday, I avoid it like the plague lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1