TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 5.07 "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)" 11-07-14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
webruce

webruce

Episode 5.07 "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)" 11-07-14 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5.07 "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)" 11-07-14   Episode 5.07 "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)" 11-07-14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.07 :: Ina Paha (If Perhaps)
Nov 7 2014, 3:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2014, 3:52 PM EST
HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, November 07, 2014
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#507) "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)"

100th EPISODE OF "HAWAII FIVE-0"

"Ina Paha*" - When McGarrett is kidnapped by Wo Fat, he experiences what would have happened to the team if they had taken a very different path, on the 100th episode of HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Nov. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on CBS. William Sadler returns as McGarrett's father, and musician Gavin Rossdale guest stars as the nefarious Johnny Moreau.

(*Ina Paha is Hawaiian for "If Perhaps")

REGULAR CAST:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Mark Dacasco (Wo Fat)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Teilor Grubbs (Grace Williams)
Will Yun Lee (Sang Min)
William Sadler (John McGarrett)
James Marsters (Victor Hesse)
Larisa Oleynik (Jenna Kaye)

GUEST CAST:

Gavin Rossdale (Johnny Moreau)
Tracy Ifeachor (Eris)
Nicolai Makana Perez (Young Steve)
Pomai Lopez (Nurse M. Sanborn)
Olena Heu (Reporter)
Al Furuto (Manager)

WRITTEN BY: Executive Producer Peter Lenkov

DIRECTED BY: Larry Teng

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com

Quote & reply

Do you find this valuable?
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

Episode 5.07 "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)" 11-07-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5.07 "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)" 11-07-14   Episode 5.07 "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)" 11-07-14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Wo Fat is dead? I can't really believe it. Maybe it is part of Steve's drug induced memory??

The Bizarro World of H50 was fun. Danny wanting to be called Danno. He in a Hawaiian shirt, Steve the one in his tie and buttoned up uniform. The white Camaro didn't look like the old one, it was more like the new one. But Danny was driving. They had to add Grover loosing his clubs and Duke trying to help him. Jerry looking like a hobo. And Max as a Dr. Danny interrogating Victor Hess by capping his knees. Steve at first didn't like it. Even with bullets in them he moved them. Kono as the surf champion and Chin Ho as the Captain was cool. There was a nice array of all the ex members in scenarios. Steve at end wanted to go home and Danno talked him into staying. Doris dead in a car accident and John(Jack) ok. Well they called JFK ,"Jack" at times. Would have been also an interesting story in Bizarro 5-0. But would have been better if both were combined a little bit. No Governor Pat Jameson or Captain Vincent Fryer. Could have had Danno working for Frank Delano too, lol Steve does have some wild dreams! I wonder if anyone will hear about it on team? He should have PTSD and see someone on it a few times. I don't know if Shelbourne is is all done. But it should not run the whole story line. Will the CIA still try to stop Steve? Maybe if he stops digging into Doris and Wo Fats life they will. But he will wonder about Wo Fats father. And if Doris did actually raise Wo Fat.

Liked seeing Joe White, Little Steve and Mary, John, Lori, Catherine, Jenna, Malia and any others i missed. Even Sang Min(Funny), and The Hesse's. Sang and Grover and his talk, "MCGarrett, you have been in the sun to long" , or how ever he said it was funny, and the how he is part of 5-0. With his talk to Johnny Moreau and later with Kono in HQ, looking for his desk.

Komekona all macho and with the Fu Manchu mustache and no sense of humor was funny. He thought Steve was a "Strip O Gram," LOL . But he got shrimp for his info. When Kono blocked Adam in his car, I thought in Bizarro 5-0 he was bad again. But she was trying to figure out Wo Fats alias Anthony Shue, I wonder if that name will come back to haunt the team some how? Also will his Father be coming to town? He was looking for his whereabouts.

Steve was continuously drugged and water-boarded and then shocked. Was a great fight scene. First Steve subduing Eris. The flipping the chair, and fight was good. Then he propped her up and waited for Wo Fat. I liked Steve shocking the wet floor and Wo Fat being caught in it. He didn't get a chance to have a shoot out then. But after a good fight sequence between the 2, Steve does shoot him. it was also good that Eris's body blocked those shots early. To talk about her as one poster did, I did not see her being lynched. I was surprised that Steve killed her. I thought she was knocked out at first until Wo-Fat shot her as Steve used her as a shield. I believe she was at first a medical assistant that cared a little for Steve's heath. But later when she shocked him I guessed she was being paid well to help Wo Fat. Maybe she was even a lover? Sure it would have looked better to me if he beat up(killed) one of the guards that were in the stairwell, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down

Episode 5.07 "Ina Paha (If Perhaps)" 11-07-14
Page 1 of 1