TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:56 pm

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, November 07, 2014
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#403) "LAST FIGHT"

"LAST FIGHT"

A LOCAL BOXING GYM COMES UNDER FIRE AFTER A BRUTAL HOMICIDE -- LISA GAY HAMILTON, ELIZABETH RODRIGUEZ AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STARS -- After Nick (David Giuntoli) has a bizarre, unsettling vision, he and Hank (Russell Hornsby) find themselves on a case that takes them into the world of boxing. Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) finds herself under the watchful eye of Agent Chavez (guest star Elizabeth Rodriguez) before jumping into the ring to help with Nick's investigation. Meanwhile, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) get some unexpected help in figuring out a way to restore Nick's Grimm abilities. Elsewhere, Adalind (Claire Coffee) encounters a mysterious visitor in her dungeon cell. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Promo pics for ep 4x03:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:41 am

was ok ep the main story was predictable and kinda boring.
they did get to adalinde's hideout and find the formula.
And adaline escapes, or was that part of a plan?
kinda korny those blocks all on hinges and moving around , who installed those? lol
And was that guy just in the dungeon waiting for adalind? seemed like a setup.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:56 am

T5000 wrote:
was ok ep the main story was predictable and kinda boring.
they did get to adalinde's hideout and find the formula.
And adaline escapes, or was that part of a plan?
kinda korny those blocks all on hinges and moving around , who installed those? lol
And was that guy just in the dungeon waiting for adalind?  seemed like a setup.
For me it wasn't boring at all. Though I'd like more progress on the Adalind plot, Grimm is always entertaining.
Speaking of Adalind, it's pretty possible that Viktor sets up Aalind's escape to just let her do the work of finding her baby for the Royals.
Also it's safe for me now to say, that I've become a big Trubel fan. Her character is a great win for the show and the actress is perfect for the role.
So thumbs up again for Grimm, one of the most reliable shows concerning the entertainment factor for me.
BTW, in the last scene, those two guys with masks, are the going to raid Rosalee's spice shop? Are they after Renard's mother?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:00 pm

BTW, in the last scene, those two guys with masks, are the going to raid Rosalee's spice shop? Are they after Renard's mother?

Well I assumed they were at spice shop, and no telling who they are after.
I thought they were royal/vicktor guys, but maybe not.

and yeah trubel is good, but they messed up on consistency, at first she was a great fighter, but ignorant.
Now she is more knowledgeable , but seems dumber and more like a dumb teen who is sorta good at fighting, but not as good as she was at fighting.

when she was on her own she took out 2 vesen at same time, yet now struggles with one.

If I was writing it, I would have her fighting be very good, and she just is too impulsive and maybe over confident. and not make her so teenager like. *(like dropping food at the guys door last ep)
What is her age supposed to be anyway? 18? 16?

But this ep the whole boxing thing was kinda boring and I was surprised by the mom , and then trubels fight was good.

Anf they still tease with woo lol it may take all season to tell him.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:36 pm

T5000 wrote:

Anf they still tease with woo lol  it may take all season to tell him.
You may be right with that ... lol!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:55 pm

T5000 wrote:
and yeah trubel is good, but they messed up on consistency, at first she was a great fighter, but ignorant.
Now she is more knowledgeable , but seems dumber and more like a dumb teen who is sorta good at fighting, but not as good as she was at fighting.

when she was on her own she took out 2 vesen at same time, yet now struggles with one.

If I was writing it, I would have her fighting be  very good, and she just is too impulsive and maybe over confident. and not make her so teenager like. *(like dropping food at the guys door last ep)
What is her age supposed to be anyway? 18? 16?
I don't see the consistency of Trubel's character that problematic.
I mean, however, she beheaded the Hundjäger Wesen in 4x01 and now in 4x03 she broke the Schinderdiv's neck, though not on purpose, and kind of saved the day again for Nick and Hank. After all she's not a pro, but fights with a lot of heart.
Another factor may be, that in the past all alone on her own she was more careful and didn't take any risks out of bad experiences. But now she feels as part on team Grimm and gets a bit over-confident ...
Guessing her age, hm, maybe early 20s?

Edit: The actress seems to be 22 according to this article:
20-Something Student Jacqueline Toboni on How She Landed a 'Grimm' TV Gig in Less Than a Month
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Well Tscc, that was a amazing story how she got the job, and it seems she then got a regular job on the show.

She did good ON CF show, He is such a dick. He acts like he doesnt care about anything.
Makes a few jokes and moves along.
I did like the comment on his wearing a suit, the network exec's , have a 50's 60's mentality on the late nite shows, and what he should wear.

I think they have written her differently as a regular character than if she was a temp.
Meaning at first  she was temp, now a regular so they changed some things.

Last season she seemed more mature and street smart, and now a little more like a regular teenager.
 But thats ok I can roll with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"   Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 4x03 "LAST FIGHT"
Page 1 of 1