TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:53 am

yeah probably is best for julie.
another poster, said they should have voted out someone else, and then got rocker later.
The reason is it looks like you let the other tribe tell you who to vote out.

I dont feel bad for rocker, as he was so stupid , admitting he helped val, that he had a idol, then not playing the idol.
I guess he somehow thought he was safe , after all that happened?? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com Online
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 am

3 Q's with Jeff Probst:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Well, Jeff, this seems pretty clearly to be a case of John Rocker’s past coming back to haunt him. Once Jeremy decided to use that as a weapon against him and Natalie seized upon it, was that pretty much it for him?
JEFF PROBST: I think the incident at the challenge was probably a big impetus for voting out Rocker. I remember that challenge pretty clearly and I remember feeling “this is ugly.” All of it. Those are not the kind of moments I want for Survivor but when you take a group of strangers and let them build their own society you can’t control how they will behave or the decisions they will make. I think Rocker’s actions speak pretty clearly. He was baited by Natalie and he took the bait. Hard to recover from some of the things he said. From Natalie’s point of view, who knows if she meant it or was just playing the game, but either way, it was effective.
We heard a lot of chatter from the other tribe that Rocker was talking a lot of smack during challenges. Did his behavior at challenges seem particularly obnoxious to you?
In this situation, I think Rocker’s comments probably got more attention than they would have if they’d come from someone else. He is lippy, for sure, but given the baggage of his past, I think comments from him are magnified. It’s fairly common to “talk trash” during a challenge — people are pumped and they often say things they regret. That’s normal. But the “trash talking” that followed the challenge was not typical. That was uncomfortable.
Pretty easy to draw a parallel from Rocker and his girlfriend to the Culpeppers from the last Blood vs Water. Brad got a lot of hate from the other tribe, got eliminated, and then Monica went all the way to the end. Is John being voted out the best thing that could have happened for Julie?
Hmmm… I guess you can draw a parallel — in a very broad sense — between the two couples, but only as it relates to Survivor and how people viewed them. So in that sense, yes, this is probably the best thing that could happen to Julie in the short term — in terms of her not having to worry about John and what he might say or do. It may give her the space she needs to play her own game, but if she makes the merge then not having a loved one could work against her. So it’s hard to say how this will play out for her long term, but given the animosity toward John that was only going to continue to grow, I’d say she probably breathed a sigh of relief.
Okay, sir, tease us up for next week!
There are certain things that you should just never do on Survivor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Except he is on a different tribe, he can't do anything to John until they merge, he can take out his girlfriend, but that will make him look petty to the rest of the tribe, especially because she is one of their strongest females.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:20 am

Ez wrote:
You are right, so far a lot of bland people, I don't have a rooting interest at this point. The girl who was voted out was stupid for telling people she had 2 idols
lol yeah and some on imdb were saying it was racist, and Rocker should now be voted out cause he didnt save her.
next ep her husband is out to get him.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:56 am

3 Q's with Jeff Probst:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/02/survivor-jeff-probst-san-juan-del-sur-episode-2-val/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:56 am

You are right, so far a lot of bland people, I don't have a rooting interest at this point. The girl who was voted out was stupid for telling people she had 2 idols
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:33 am

Ep 02 , was ok another woman I didnt car for voted out, so far I was glad both of first 2 were voted out.
the rocker guy found the idol, so there is another one at other camp maybe same way by well.
I wonder now just what dale fund on the well lid.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Well saw the 1st ep , and it was sort of flat, I wanted some normal people, but man they chose some dummys and
people that just lack charisma!
So far none that I can say I like, and none that I hate!
It sometimes takes a few eps to start liking or not liking some of them, so hopefully that changes.

I think the one guy dale found a Im Idol and does not know it! That little one on the cover of the well.
The black girl had a clue and said it was at her well but did not find anything, and so I think it was what dale found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4