TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Ez wrote:
They stopped giving the car away after Yao Man gave his to Dreamz, I guess it pissed off Ford
Well it was a good way to advertise a car, they could have shown off the car more, but just one of many things they have dropped.
Sprint quit the $10,000 weekly giveaways also.
Could be the ratings are not what they used to be, but the show is still popular.

they also quit the making them eat creepy stuff, I wonder if someone had complications based on eating some of that stuff.
I wonder about if they really have to boil water or not, I never see them do it.

And I wonder about whether they have portable toilets, because I cant see some of these girls they have on the show doing it in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:48 pm

They stopped giving the car away after Yao Man gave his to Dreamz, I guess it pissed off Ford
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:18 am

They also quit giving away a car on the show! I forgot about that,  guess they are too cheap to buy a car if no car co wants to give one away for free.
The winner also used to get a car.

Then in #22, Rob won the game and got a car, and won the 100,000 fans vote on, which in my view should not go to a winner, that should have to go to one that does not win the game.
I just saw guatemala, and that was a tough one, I would not have wanted to play in that one.
11 mile hike thru jungle ?? 114 degree heat , jungle mosquitos. most people they get now could not last on that one.
No rice just corn.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
I just finished with africa S-3 , and back then they had the votes cast for a person could break a tie, with person with most previous votes eliminated.
I sort of like that, but they did away with that.

For a tie with no previous votes they  had a contest where they had to answer questions and loser  was out, also good.

For awhile they had fire making as a contest to break tie, and I liked that, but then they had some dummies who took hours to make a fire even with matches lol, so they dropped that.

They have dropped a lot of stuff that made the show interesting.

I dont like the whole draw rocks thing as now no one wants a tie for fear of drawing the wrong rock.
It should be a contest.

they also dont show people fishing or eating like they used to.

Yea, they stopped doing a lot of cool things. I liked watching them fish and stuff, a lot of times those were strategy sessions. I also miss the collecting of torches at the end of the game when they say stuff about the voted out players
Yeah I liked the fishing thing too, and seeing them deal with food, which they never show now.
I think they need to watch some past seasons themselves and see that they were better , and also more interesting people.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:46 pm

T5000 wrote:
I just finished with africa S-3 , and back then they had the votes cast for a person could break a tie, with person with most previous votes eliminated.

For a tie with no previous votes they  had a contest where they had to answer questions and loser  was out, also good.

For awhile they had fire making as a contest to break tie, and I liked that, but then they had some dummies who took hours to make a fire even with matches lol, so they dropped that.

I dont like the whole draw rocks thing as now no one wants a tie for fear of drawing the wrong rock.
It should be a contest.

Yea, they stopped doing a lot of cool things. I liked watching them fish and stuff, a lot of times those were strategy sessions. I also miss the collecting of torches at the end of the game when they say stuff about the voted out players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:18 pm

It should be a contest.

Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Yeah I like Final 2's better, the first season with idols was Guatemala
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, I wasn't impressed with this season at all, Nat deserved to win, but I didn't like care for anyone who played. I think the best part was Reed's speech to Missy.
Yeah me too, I was so bored with most of it, then came reed and I was like awright ! finally !
I am watching some older ones, and it is weird as things were different. like S-9 was a final 2, and now they seem to have gone final 3 for all of them.
In 9 there were no hidden im idols .

Gald to see jeff said this season was not one of the best, That is about like saying it wasnt very good.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:39 am

5 Q's with Jeff Probst:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Biggest question first: Where does Natalie generally rank as a winner for you?
JEFF PROBST: If it wasn’t so late I’d go through the list and try to place her, but generally speaking I thought she was a pretty shrewd player. Much more strategic than I would have first guessed. I also liked the “big swings” she was willing to take and her very clear approach of who to play against each other. Natalie can play. She’s for real. I think the best player won.
I know you love multi-stage challenges because more elements means more excitement and it increases the odds of there being a comeback. Just how far behind was Jaclyn before her comeback and how hard a spill did she take off of that pole?
She was very far behind. I really had stopped paying attention because it was a two-person race—Nat and Keith and I thought Nat would win because Keith had struggled with those kinds of puzzles. Jaclyn’s comeback was truly out of nowhere. So much so that I missed most of it. I turned around and she had a third of her puzzle finished. As for her fall, it was pretty strong. I heard it from several feet away and with the wind gusting. I thought she had busted her tailbone. She was definitely slow to get up. Jaclyn’s win was not enough to get her the million dollars, but it was a truly impressive feat. Yet another reminder that you do not give up. Never give up in Survivor. Anything can and often does happen.
Outside of the Reed nuclear bomb, which we’ll get to in a minute, some of the final Tribal Council questions lacked much of a spark. Is it frustrating for you when someone like Wes comes up and basically just whiffs on doing or saying anything interesting?
You’d always love a Tribal to be full of fireworks and tears and clever quips. But you don’t always have a group that can pull that off. Guys like Wes and Alec gave 100% every day they were out there. You give what you have. Some of us are stronger verbally, others tell their stories with hard work. Wes asked the question he wanted an answer to and ultimately it is “his game” and you have to respect that.
Obviously the big fireworks at the final Tribal Council had to do with Reed’s wicked stepmother takedown of Missy. What did you make of that? And did it surprise you that Reed refused to apologize at the reunion for what he said?
I thought it was very well written and beautifully delivered and probably intended to devastate a bit more than Reed would admit. I did expect Reed to say, “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.” But as I hear him say, “I stand by it” I did have a sense memory—this is Reed. He says what he feels and he rarely backs off from it. I was glad to hear Missy say that a lot of the burdens she felt going into the game were gone as a result of playing the game. I don’t think she cares much about the stepmother comment now that she’s had the experience. I think Reed is still a good guy: He’s just got a bit of a mean streak like most of us—he just shares it more openly.
Any last words to put a bow on this season, sir?
I was happy with how it ended. Natalie deserved to win and once again I was pleased with the decision of the jury to reward the best player. I don’t think this is one of our very best seasons. I do think next season will be better, in fact I guarantee it. But I was proud of how this group played to the best of their abilities. It’s not Keith’s fault he didn’t know the game. We are the ones who put him on. So now that it’s over, I have a very fond spot for this group and I hope they had the adventure of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:42 am

Yea, I wasn't impressed with this season at all, Nat deserved to win, but I didn't like care for anyone who played. I think the best part was Reed's speech to Missy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:09 am

I have to say also that I do not like the whole couples or family or friends thing, as it sort of ruins the game and at end if they are on the jury you know who they will vote for!!!!!!!

Also you knew baylor would vote for her mom and she only talked to her mom and asked a favorable question, so that was boring.
Same for jon.
And the 2 had 1 vote locked in , which isnt interesting.
hopefully they see this too.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:06 am

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
If Missy and Baylor are both in the Final 3, they won't be on the jury, so they can't vote for each other. If one was on the jury you know that Baylor or Missy would already have 1 vote, same thing if you take Keith or Jaq to the end, so it makes most sense to take Baylor and Missy, makes it an even playing field. Missy has betrayed almost everyone on the jury and no one likes Baylor. It just would seem to make the most sense to me.
 that does make sense.
Well it did not turn out like that, but evidently it didnt matter, as nat knew missy would not get any votes aside from Baylor.
Nat played a good game at end so I  was rooting for her to win over the other 2.
But I have to say this is one ot the times where I did not care for any of the final 3.
I was rooting for keith, but cant say he played good game.

So bottom line this is imho  the worst survivor ever, and one I dont care to watch a 2nd time.
I have all the seasons, but this one I may delete.

the next one looks ok, as 3 different groups "collars" will be the initial teams.
Feb 2?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:42 am

Ez wrote:
If Missy and Baylor are both in the Final 3, they won't be on the jury, so they can't vote for each other. If one was on the jury you know that Baylor or Missy would already have 1 vote, same thing if you take Keith or Jaq to the end, so it makes most sense to take Baylor and Missy, makes it an even playing field. Missy has betrayed almost everyone on the jury and no one likes Baylor. It just would seem to make the most sense to me.
 that does make sense.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Ez wrote:
I don't think Natalie will vote out Baylor, I think Keith will go next unless he wins immunity, Missy should be safe because clearly she isn't going to win anything. I think Nat wants the Final 3 to be her, Missy, and Baylor. They can't vote for each other that way and Natalie will probably beat them both.No one likes Baylor or Missy
cant or wont?
What about jac?
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:51 am

I don't think Natalie will vote out Baylor, I think Keith will go next unless he wins immunity, Missy should be safe because clearly she isn't going to win anything. I think Nat wants the Final 3 to be her, Missy, and Baylor. They can't vote for each other that way and Natalie will probably beat them both.No one likes Baylor or Missy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
the funny thing is jon and Jac were already spending the money lol deciding where they would go when they won!
He found the idol and  in the 5 and he thinks he has already won.
The killer is what if he and jac made it to final 2?? either way they win.
Same for missy and her brat, I dont want either of them to get in the final 2 or 3.

Looks like he will be spending a whole lot less money, I loved him being voted out, hopefully Baylor or Missy is next. I think Natalie should win, of the people left she has played the best game
yeah they got him, but I wonder did he have the idol on him or back at camp??
keith should hook up with natalie and jac and vote out missy and baylor.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:17 am

T5000 wrote:
the funny thing is jon and Jac were already spending the money lol deciding where they would go when they won!
Same for missy and her brat, I dont want either of them to get in the final 2 or 3.

Looks like he will be spending a whole lot less money, I loved him being voted out, hopefully Baylor or Missy is next. I think Natalie should win, of the people left she has played the best game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:16 am

4 Q's with jeff Probst:

ENTERTAINMENT WEKELY: You told me before the game you thought the twins would really thrive apart from each other. That prediction did not look so good when Nadiya was the first one voted out of the game, but it turns out you were half-right! (And more right than I, who thought they would both be early boots.) Now, Natalie appears to have just pulled off the move of the game in ousting Jon. How would you assess her play so far, because she is a sneaky Sally out there!
JEFF PROBST: I think Natalie has been playing a very aggressive game for quite a while. She seemed to be inspired after her sister Nadiya was voted out to just go for it. It was as if she was playing for both of them. Once Jeremy, her only other ally, was gone she became a bit of a “nothing to lose gunslinger.” I love that kind of play. I say it every single season and I don’t think people really believe it’s true—but I don’t think you can win this game without playing big. You rarely hit a home run if you are not swinging for the fence.
The risk with big play is it can fail and you can lose. Yes, that happens. Good players go home early all the time because they were playing to win. Josh and Jeremy both fell victim to that—but it’s because they were playing the game. If you’re coming here to hit a single and make the jury, then we cast poorly. I think in Natalie’s case—feeling she had nothing to lose has made it much easier to play big. ‘m looking forward to the live reunion show after next week’s finale so we can talk through the entire season!
Whenever someone gets injured, viewers always fill our message boards wondering what kind of medical treatment players are allowed to receive without being pulled from the game and what they are not, so why don’t you talk about what happened specifically here with Missy hurting her foot, and also generally in terms of what medical assistance would constitute the need for someone to quit playing.
It’s not a hard fast rule because every injury is so specific. But here’s the general approach—if you are in a life-threatening situation, we pull you. Period. That could even be a tiny little cut on your little finger, which we fear could get infected and get in your bloodstream. If so, you’re out. This happened to James way back when. But if you’re not in danger then it’s up to you. You can choose to leave the game due to pain or injury, but if medical doesn’t pull you then it’s still considered a quit, even though it may be unbearable. But if you fall in between—you’re not in a life-threatening situation and you don’t want to quit—then we assess on a case by case basis.
What we won’t do is anything that will give you an advantage. For instance if you are really weak from lack of food we won’t give you an IV to get you nourished and feeling better. But, what we can do is lance a boil that is really bothering you, or give you stitches for a small cut, or a wrap if your knee feels a little wonky. In Missy’s case the question centered around whether the foot was broken or not and how best to treat it. Because there were only a few days left in the game, our doctor felt fine protecting the foot and giving her some sticks to help her walk. Had this been early in the game she would have been pulled—no question about it. So what we did for Missy did not give her an advantage, it just allowed her to continue on, albeit at a major disadvantage. Hope that makes some sense. It’s tricky without a specific situation.
You want challenges to be exciting and physical but I know you also don’t want people getting injured doing them—hence no more Schmergen Brawl. So did Missy’s injury make you rethink the giant teeter-totter, or was that just a fluke injury?
Total fluke. Would never avoid challenges like this one. What makes this especially memorable is this challenge was conceived by a 13 year old fan who we met through the Make-A-Wish folks! Austin Russell visited our location with one simple goal—create a challenge that would get past the gauntlet and actually make it onto the show. That is no small feat. Dozens of challenges get pitched for every one that makes it on the show. And as much as we loved Austin, we couldn’t put a challenge on the show just to make him happy.
Austin knew that and he was determined. He pitched a great idea to the challenge guys—it really was a great pitch! Then he worked with the challenge department to make it come to life. So the bonus for Austin is that his challenge was not only exciting, but it actually created new reality because of Missy’s injury. Missy can no longer compete in challenges with any real shot. That is a game changer for Missy and everybody else still in the game. It’s not Austin’s fault—we ran that challenge in rehearsal many times and nobody twisted their ankle. It was just a total fluke. Missy could run that twenty more times without a hitch. It’s just the luck of the moment.
Finale night, here we come! What can you tell us about the final chapter, and any changes or bells & whistles for the reunion we should know about?
Well, in a season filled with a lot of “non-players” I feel lucky that we have so many players still left in the game. I think at this point it is up in the air— depending on what happens in the last few challenges and the decisions made at Tribal, I think a lot of people could make a case for being the best player this season. If I were playing I would be feeling that I need to make some kind of a big move. It’s too wide open. Someone can steal it if they’re willing to go for it. It’s a million bucks. Everybody is nervous, nobody wants to blow it. We will be live the entire night starting from the top of the final two hour episode all the way through to the end when we promote our next season -#30 – which I will tell you right now — is going to be GREAT. Thanks for another great season of hilarious recaps. I know how much time it takes to write those—they’re beasts! You’re a good, long time friend of the show. We appreciate your honest assessments of each week and each season and we appreciate your series long support. Thanks, Dalton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Yea, I don't think that was smart, if you wanted to strike against Jon, why not vote out Jacquelyn? But to show him you aren't with him without weakening him wasn't well thought out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:59 am

my question is why did they all vote for reed??

And they kept keith over alex, and jon wanted keith out so that will cause a stir.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:53 am

4 Q's with Jeff Probst:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: I love the fact that you called the alliance of five out for the “big charade” (as you put it) in rigging the system to decide who should win the reward challenge. What were your feelings when you saw that going down: Anger? Annoyance? Intrigue at a chance to shake-up how a challenge usually proceeds? All or none of the above?
JEFF PROBST: I’ve been in a very truthful mood this season so here’s some more: I knew when we started the challenge that initially it was going to be a landslide and I had resigned myself to the alliance of five getting rid of those who were not in the alliance. I was okay with that, but once we got down to the five, I anticipated some game play. There is, after all, still a million dollars on the line. Instead, they started nonchalantly chatting as a group about what they should do next. Just right out in the open with not a care in the world. I am always thinking like the audience and within about ten seconds I was completely bored watching them “talk it out.” My brain did a fast-forward and I realized we are going to sit here for 15 minutes and smash skulls that have absolutely no bearing on the outcome because they are deciding it right now.
So I honestly didn’t even think twice, I just listened to my screaming gut and called it off. I knew it was risky but I checked in with them and they were very open that it was going to be Missy who was going to win so there was no reason to continue. I figured at the very least we’d save five minutes of show time that we could use for Tribal or somewhere else where there was a more interesting story. Then, as so often happens on Survivor, the reality gods came into play and gave us one of the great arguments of the season when Reed called Missy a brat. That led to a great mother/daughter bonding moment, which in turn led to Jaclyn being left out of the reward which in turn led to Jaclyn rethinking her entire game. I say it all the time but I truly believe you have to swing for the fence in this game. Not only as a player but also as producers. We live and die by instinct. Sometimes we’re right, sometimes we’re wrong. This time the story was on our side.
Clear something up for me: Two idols were played in the previous episode. Then Jon found a new one at Exile Island. We didn’t see any of Alec at Exile, but did he receive a clue to a second hidden immunity idol that was replaced after also being used? Since two idols were used, does that mean two new ones were put out there?
There is no hard fast rule on idols being replaced as it depends on where we are in the game. We start each season by determining the maximum number of idols we want in play at any given time and that dictates when we replace an idol once it’s been played. What was unique this season was how long it took for anybody to play an idol in the first place. We had expected to have idols hidden on Exile Island much earlier in the game. So once Jon played his idol we put a new idol on Exile. He went to Exile, got the first clue and found it again. Then Alec was sent to Exile and was given a second note to the same idol, even though it had been found. We always do this. It’s up to the players to figure out if an idol has been found or is still out there.
Congratulations! You had your first real Survivor lovers quarrel, and it played out in front of everyone. How did the big Jaclyn-Jon tiff add a new dimension you guys have not had before?
Well, it was pretty epic. It went from a little disagreement to a full blown “if we were back home I wouldn’t talk to you for a week” argument. I never like to see lovers argue, but from a show standpoint this is exactly what you hope for in a Blood vs. Water season. For so long, being a couple has helped Jon and Jaclyn significantly in game play. But their argument showed the other side of playing with a loved one — sometimes it has its baggage. You’ve also seen it a bit with Baylor and Missy not always agreeing on how to play. You’ve seen it with Keith and Wes in terms of how much discipline they have or don’t have (Wes) in the game. Playing with someone you love is really tricky. I hope it didn’t hurt their relationship, but boy, was it fun to watch!
So Natalie made a big move to switch her vote to Alec instead of Keith, but help me out here with something: Once Jon won immunity, why didn’t she and Baylor stick with their original plan and just vote out Jaclyn instead? Isn’t that the biggest move they could have done?
Well, that’s a better question for them because their strategy is just that — theirs. I really can’t comment on what they’re thinking but I will say this — I think Natalie is playing a very aggressive game and making a lot of moves and I think Baylor is doing a very good job of staying just close enough to her to be able to claim some credit, but not so close to get burned. It’s going to be an interesting finish as I think the game could go a few different ways depending on who wins the next few challenges!
I think we are officially now hitting the homestretch. What can you tease up for next week?
Ah, next week holds a special place in my heart because we have a challenge that was created and designed by a very special challenge producer. Austin Russell is a thirteen year old from Texas who made a visit to location through our friends at Make A Wish. His big dream was to contribute a challenge that would end up getting used on the show and boy did he deliver! Not only is it a cool challenge involving a huge teeter-totter and buckets of water, but it ends up creating unexpected reality on the show. That is always the hope of a challenge — that it changes the game in some way. This is definitely game changing for one player. Read into that whatever you want: It’s gonna be fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:23 am

I think they still could have gotten Jon if Keith hadn't said anything, when he said just keep the plan the same it sent lighbulbs off in their heads, so he is to blame for his son being gone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:19 am

3 Q's with Jeff Probst:
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So no hidden immunity idols played all season, and then all of a sudden it starts raining idols with both Jon and Keith using them — and they were both saved as a result. By the way the votes were stacked, you must have at least guessed that they might play them, but what were you thinking was going to go down with the idols as you walked the votes back to reveal them? And did Natalie just save Jon’s butt in this game by telling him to use his?

JEFF PROBST: Okay, so here’s the truth. Any time someone who I know has an idol also receives votes, I have to be prepared for them to play the idol. So I stack the votes prepared for them to play the idol, as that is the assumption I always make. If they play the idol, I read the votes as read and we usually eliminate their votes off the top so we can delay the reveal of who is going home. If they don’t play the idol, then I have to pull the votes out in an order different from the way they are stacked. In this case it was a bit more complicated because we had two potential idols that might or might not be played. It’s definitely the only time I am ever slightly stressed about reading the votes simply because I don’t want to mess up the drama. In the end, from a game point of view, it doesn’t matter how you reveal them — an idol negates votes. We just want to present them in the most dramatic fashion, so we pay close attention and try to think through every scenario. And yes, I think Natalie made a huge move in the game. She not only saved Jon, she may have ultimately saved herself. That could have been a game changing tribal council.

The general rule is that minds are made up and decisions are pretty much set in stone before people get to Tribal Council. But it feels like we have seen more last minute switcheroos or scrambling at Tribal in the past few seasons. How much do you love it when you see people frantically whispering like Reed, Jaclyn, and Natalie just minutes before the votes are cast?
I LOVE IT! How’s that? All capital letters! You’re right, it’s been happening more and more as the level of game play has been elevated. Nothing makes me happier than seeing panic start to spread because that reminds everybody that the game is a-l-w-a-y-s on. If you ever come to Tribal certain you know the outcome, you’re a fool. And yet you have to trust your group because without trust you would simply lose your mind. So it’s inevitable. You can’t trust anybody, but you must trust somebody. There is a reason this happens season after season. It’s not because players aren’t smart — it’s simply the design of the game. Someone is always being had. You can only hope it’s not you.
You took the food temptation taunting to a new level this time, walking the plate of sugar candies right over in front of each of them, and then eating some of it yourself. Well played, sir. But what’s the difference between quitting the challenge because you want to eat vs. knowing you can’t win so at least trying to get a meal out of it before you fall off, and could you tell which contestants were doing which?
It doesn’t matter to me what your reason is for stepping down. Every time you voluntarily give up you send a signal to the other players. If you voluntarily step down, you are letting them know you are comfortable enough in the game to give up a shot at immunity so you can eat. If you step down because you’re too “tired” you are saying to the rest of your alliance, “Please try to win for us, I’m too tired so I might as well get something to eat.” A very risky move. Or another clever move is trying to convince the rest of the tribe you are out of gas for challenges by feigning exhaustion, while still getting something to eat. We’ve all seen it many times when players voluntarily step down from an immunity challenge and are then voted out. There is nowhere to hide in this game.

BONUS QUESTION! Including season 30 (which you shot last summer and will air in the spring) you’ve filmed four seasons now in San Juan del Sur, so you definitely know the area there and the people. How nice is it when you are able to give back like providing all that baseball equipment to a bunch of local kids?
Ah, that was a really fun reward and one that our team put a lot of effort and energy into making really special. We didn’t have enough time to show everything that went into it but there were a lot of smiling faces — not only the kids but from our crew as well!

Okay, tease us up for what we can expect next week.
Next week you get a double header! Two episodes of Survivor! And Blood vs. Water shows just how tough it can be to play with someone you love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Season 29 more blood and dummys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next