TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Z Nation on syfy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Z Nation  on syfy Empty
PostSubject: Z Nation on syfy   Z Nation  on syfy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:32 am

ok thought I would put this here too, as this show made WD look much better.
The production quality of WD is way better than ZN , I am sure a higher budget , and better actors directors etc help.
I dont reall think the writing is all that great, and the following of a comic is restricting. But it is well done for what it is.

Z Nation
Wow I watched this and as soon as I saw it listed , I thought hey might watch this could be good.
Then I saw it was on syfy and thought...........uh oh maybe not.
The company who made the show has a bad record of shows, and it showed in this.

It is really a shame, as the basic premise was fairly good, they just didnt get good actors,directors, writers,and a small budget.
This could have been a good show with more $ and more effort. NBC should just sell syfy if this is the best they can do.

Suck-fy should be syfy's new name ! sufy for short.
Owned by NBC they could have done a high budget, quality version of this show , and probably have a major hit right now.
If it got 1/2 the ratings of WD it would be worth the investment.

NOw they have a low rated show that people will make fun of and for me it is the nail in the coffin for this network.
They represent cheap, lowbudget,poor quality, and stupid tv and movies.
The stuff they do is like the Jap movies where kung fu guys are flying around thru the air , or a bad godzilla movie.

Alphas was one of the better shows they have aired, at least it had quality production.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

Z Nation  on syfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Nation on syfy   Z Nation  on syfy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Im spoiled with The Walking Dead, I don't think I could watch this, especially if the quality is as bad as you say.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Z Nation  on syfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Nation on syfy   Z Nation  on syfy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Well it gives you a new perspective on WD, I would say watch the first 3, even though it is syfy, and pilot was bad I will watch 2 more just out of curiosity.
Pilots are often bad and dont reflect the what the series will be like as it goes along.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Z Nation  on syfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Nation on syfy   Z Nation  on syfy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z Nation on syfy
Page 1 of 1