TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

episode 2x09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

episode 2x09 Empty
PostSubject: episode 2x09   episode 2x09 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Watching this show week by week, I forget some stuff, and it is rather confusing on some issues.
This ep the part where the chopper takes sonya to the desert, was kinda unrealistic.He dug way too deep of a hole,
let her wander away, and why wait to kill her?
Then the one guy who could save her gets the tipoff lol.
The red ridge thing is I guess has to do with being close to the border?
Fausto wanted it in charlotte's name then this guy wants it out of her name, and she gets killed when faustos guys show up and shoot everyone but eleanor.
The writing this season has been all over the place, and a lot of wasted time, at times boring, or just not relevant.

O well 1 more to go maybe things will make sense after 10, or I will have to wait until I have time to go thru the whole season again.
I will keep watching this show as long as it is a summer show, same for H.O.Wheels,tyrant , those are the only 3 summer shows
that are good enough to watch.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

episode 2x09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: episode 2x09   episode 2x09 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:47 pm

saw up to 211, and marco is going after fausto , wants to take him alive, but I figure the others will kill him regardless.
The cia guy is working with eleanor !
This show is pointing out some corruption in govt though so that is good.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com

episode 2x09
Page 1 of 1