TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Outlander (Series Premiere on Aug 9th 2014 on STARZ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

PostSubject: Outlander (Series Premiere on Aug 9th 2014 on STARZ)   Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outlander (Series Premiere on Aug 9th 2014 on STARZ)   Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:13 pm

First @ EZ this is a full ep of pilot.

Ok I started watching this and the first 20 min I was bored, so skipped ahead, and the part where she goes back in time (39:00) was ok, might be good show.
The thing that confuses me is the how, I went back and saw she has a car accident, where she should die, and then wakes up in the past, so what is the deal on that??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Outlander (Series Premiere on Aug 9th 2014 on STARZ)   Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:14 pm

T5000 wrote:
First @ EZ this is a full ep of pilot.

Ok I started watching this and the first 20 min I was bored, so skipped ahead, and the part where she goes back in time (39:00) was ok, might be good show.
The thing that confuses me is the how, I went back and saw she has a car accident, where she should die, and then wakes up in the past, so what is the deal on that??
Haven't seen it yet, but I'll give it a try.
Right now I'm starting to like Tyrant (watched the first three eps in a row now), it's pretty growing on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outlander (Series Premiere on Aug 9th 2014 on STARZ)   Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:11 pm

I might try tyrant, I tried sons of anarchy, but did not think it was very good, it is like watching a show about mobsters who ride bikes and are not italian.
And I dont care for mobsters. I am on ep 5, but not sure if I will finish S-1.
Also watching teen wolf which started off stupid and boring but halfway thru got a little interesting.

halt and catch fire was good, if you are a computer person you should try it, 1 ep left.
It was the best show of the summer, but got really bad ratings, I think due to the silly name.
The 1st show was low rated, and I had heard the name but had no idea it was about 80's computer creation. I just found out by accident.
Based on the creation of the compaq computer company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outlander (Series Premiere on Aug 9th 2014 on STARZ)   

Back to top Go down

Outlander (Series Premiere on Aug 9th 2014 on STARZ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: TV Shows ( CW current shows ) :: Misc TV Show Discussion-
Jump to: