TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done" Empty
PostSubject: Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done"   Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done" OrphanBlack-Episode9-SaveCosima
Season: 2 | Episode: 9 | Original Air Date: 14 June, 2014

Cosima takes a turn for the worse, forcing Sarah to take desperate action – with tragic consequences for those she loves. The Proletheans set their ultimate plan in motion. Alison and Donnie tangle with the law.

Source: BBC America
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done"   Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 pm

"Do I look like I'm trying to be funny?" ... Wow, good episode! Helena obviously killed "Ari Tasarov" and burnt down the barn ... and she took her "babies" with her.
Rachel is an evil bitch. How she played Delphine and made her move. Does she really plan to treat Kira like she was treated? She can't think that Sarah would just give up on Kira? Wait and see, until Helena joins forces with Sarah ... might get interesting. Though I wondered a bit, how Sarah kind of left Helena behind.
Alison and Donnie made a good couple now that they are partners in crime ... oh, and Alison was good with the jackhammer, wasn't she?  Wink 
Can't wait for the season finale!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done"   Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:10 am

Though I wondered a bit, how Sarah kind of left Helena behind........Sarah is typical, her main concern is herself , kira, then her brother. that is her A family, the b family is the 2 clones alison and cosima.
C family with little interaction is helena, d family is any other clones.

I was surprised they wrote out the religious faction, but what about all the kids there??
So I dont know if anyone was in the burning buildings.
I am guessing ari is dead but he could still pop up.

Rachel was smart, she let the woman see the pic of the guy knowing she would contact sarah, and it drew her away, and then rachel as sarah goes and gets kira.
Thing is kira is not in any danger and she does heal fast so....

the alison stuff was kinda funny, but you dont bury someone in your garage, and vick has to know they were burying someone there.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done"   Orphan Black S02E09 "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: TV Shows Recently canceled still postworthy :: Orphan Black-
Jump to: