TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turn S-1 finale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

Turn S-1 finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn S-1 finale   Turn S-1 finale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:52 am

Yea, I liked it as well, I didn't think it made any sense for Anna to leave with her husband either, I can see Simcoe leading the Rangers, but surely he is gonna get in trouble for not listening to his Major and killing Brewsters uncle. I hope it gets picked up for another season, I too think it will only get better the longer it goes on.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn S-1 finale Empty
PostSubject: Turn S-1 finale   Turn S-1 finale Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:26 am

well saw the finale and it was good!
hope it gets renewed but with the low demo ratings
I dont have much faith that it will.
I would love to see the story play out.

They have it all set up for a good S-2 if they do another season, also the showrunner was good at getting extra seasons
for Nikita so maybe he can for it with this show.
Anna's husband was alive, that surprised me, I was mixed up on who he was.
I did think it was stupid to have him take her with him, they would not be allowed to take their wives and she was in no danger.
Then her jumping out of the boat many did not like and are tired of the love triangle, and now that mary did her thing at end of this show so am I.
It would be better if they drop the anna woodhall love angle.
I read where someone said simcoe might be put in charge of the rangers, and I can see where robert would now work for the patriots.

now we have to just wait and see what amc does.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com

Turn S-1 finale
Page 1 of 1