TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Empty
PostSubject: Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four   Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:37 am

I noticed they are rebooting the Fantastic Four.
I like that they picked Kate Mara to play sue storm, hope they dont dye her hair blonde!
But they picked a black guy to play johnny storm !! LOL how does that make sense??
then I think Jamie bell will play reed richards LOL , another poor choice in casting.
Jamie is a good actor, and he does a good job in Turn, but lacks the charisma needed to carry the show.
I dont see him as a fit for reed richards either.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four   Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 am

I wish they would let the rights go back to Marvel, I think they could make a much better version of the FF 4 than Fox can, I don't mind a black Johnny Storm, they can make him or Sue adopted, I don't know about Jaime Bell as Reed Richards though, I will watch it, but I am not expecting much.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four   Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Yeah the would have to have different parent or parents, or adopted.
My thing is keep the main characters like they were in the comics originally, and for the non white
roles create new characters.

The 1st FF was ok, but I thought the guy who played doom should have played reed richards, and then get someone else special to play dr doom.
IN that they used a latino for sue storm, which I didnt care for , and johnny was good but no hair.
the thing was mis cast, I think another actor was needed.
they made it too comedic and dwell on the origin and discovery of their power too long.

If I were doing it , I would not do a origin, that is a waste of time, just start with them being the celebrity super guys who have maybe done some crime fighting but against normal criminals.

I would not start out with DR Doom, I would use the frightful Four , or just some regular villains for the to beat in the first movie.

Last time in movie 2 They used silver surfer and galactus , and galactus is too much, even the surfer is for a early movie.

In spiderman the first movie used the green goblin and killed him in the first movie!! how stupid is that? in the comic he starred as the recurring villain for years, he always got away at the end, and we didnt know who he was for a good while.
that is another mistake they make revealing too much in one movie and not letting villains get away.

And it is Disney that now owns the rights, and before marvel was not really doing better as far as writing and concept goes.

this last spider man was really bad though They ruined the goblin, and the whole script was bad.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four   Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:30 pm

oh yeah and the only thing I liked was gwen stacey ( the actress who played her) and they killed her off! same way as in the comic, but why now this early? what is next another mary jane? lol
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four   Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:59 pm

They RUINED Galactus, he is not supposed to be a planet. Marvel still owned the rights when they released the first Iron Man, which is the movie that kicked off the current universe. Ironically, Chris Evans played Johnny Storm in FF and now he is Captain America.The new Spider-man was ok, I liked the first one better. The best comic book movie this summer was X-Men, which I think it was the best in the series, and thankfully erased that piece of crap called X-Men 3. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, but they do fix the X-universe by the end.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four   Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Ez wrote:
1.They RUINED Galactus, he is not supposed to be a planet.
2.Marvel still owned the rights when they released the first Iron Man, which is the movie that kicked off the current universe. Ironically,
3.Chris Evans played Johnny Storm in FF and now he is Captain America.

4.The new Spider-man was ok, I liked the first one better
5.The best comic book movie this summer was X-Men
, which I think it was the best in the series, and thankfully erased that piece of crap called X-Men 3. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, but they do fix the X-universe by the end.

1.yes but that is a hard one to do and is not really a good story for  a movie.
  thing is to them the surfer comes with big G  so they have to use G, but really you dont.
  They need to use a little common sense on which villains and storys to use, and when.
   To take the most popular villain and use in first movie and also kill him off is insane or really dumb.
2. So which movies are marvel and which are disney??
   Iron Man 1 was to me the best done, casted and written comic movie. It was a lot like the original comic
   And they kept it simple.
3.I did not know that, I like him much better as CA, and he has hair as CA !
4. Yes # 1 was better , but the Lizard was way too big, he was like a dinosaur !! LOL
   one thing I would like to see but wont in the movies is a recurring sub story that eventually becomes a main story.
   like hob goblin or mr. Big  Or other things that in the comic being a monthly story can do.
5.yeah I want to see the xmen,  havent yet , and 3 was the only bad one.
 I thought they should not have used the phoenix story, in x-men 2, I mean the comic was on issue 111 or around there when that happened. I liked famike so all using that story did was get rid of her.
And again common sense, the story went on for months in the comic, so it is hard to do that in a movie.

For movies I prefer they would keep it simple and serious, not so much comedy and well thought out.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four   Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:59 pm

I created a topic in the misc tv show forum, called marvel comic movies, and also moved this one to that forum.
So lets continue in the marvel topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four   Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamie Bell ( woodhall) in the reboot of Fantastic Four
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: Network TV Shows (Current shows) :: Misc TV Show Discussion-
Jump to: