TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrow Episode 2x23 "Unthinkable" May 14, 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Episode 2x23 "Unthinkable" May 14, 2014   Fri May 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Ez wrote:
Well, I know you hate the flashbacks, but I am intrigued to see what Ollie was doing with Amanda, and how, if he was off the Island, he got back, and the US Govt didn't mention anything about him being alive, also, I am curious to see how Laurel becomes Canary

Well it isnt the storys, I too would like to see how that went down, but it is the way it is presented.

Currently it is too choppy and too many edits. For example if 1/2 of the show is going to be FB then present that all together as the first 1/2 hour then the 2nd 1/2 goes to the present.
I would prefer one whole show be Fb, then current next week and so forth.

but they will keep doing it the way they have.
heck they could even have 2 arrow shows one for the past and one for the present.
The way it is now it is 2 entirely different stories told together intertwined, which is like taking two avengers movies
and editing them together into one long movie , and then switch back and forth to tell the stories.
Its crazy if you look at it like that.
and they actually planned from the beginning to have this dual story for 5 years~! or longer.
And even worse you really need to see the past story first to better understand the present arrow one.
I think one reason I did not like sara was I have not seen her entire backstory.

I will put it another way since you may have read comics.
If you found a new comic character and there was a origin mini-series and the regular hero series , which one would you read first??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Episode 2x23 "Unthinkable" May 14, 2014   Fri May 16, 2014 4:05 pm

I see your point, but even in comics you don't necessarily get a origin story until later in the series. Wolverine is a perfect example, he was around for 30+ years before his origin story was told.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Episode 2x23 "Unthinkable" May 14, 2014   Fri May 16, 2014 5:15 pm

T5000 wrote:
now a question @ tscc , is this the first time those 3 have been back to the island?? I seem to feel a deja vu on that!
Ez already answered your question (Thx!), but here are the scenes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Episode 2x23 "Unthinkable" May 14, 2014   

Back to top Go down

Arrow Episode 2x23 "Unthinkable" May 14, 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2