TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions about things on the Arrow !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Questions about things on the Arrow !   Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Ok first there is the whole sarah mess.

Now aside from bringing her back from the dead, and as a totally different looking girl, they have give her a ridiculous history.

I was thinking and ollie was on the island for 5 years, now at what point are we seeing on the island now?
year 1 ,2,3??
Thing is sarah was saved and brought on the mean boat , where she helped the bad guy who was recently killed, and now slade has taken over that boat.
Sarah is still on the island, after having been on the boat at least a year.
So now at some point she has to leave the island without ollie, and fall in with the league of assassins, who for some silly reason want this ordinary girl to be a super assassin. Then it would take at least a year to train her, and then a year of doing jobs for them, and then she runs away.
My whole point it the time issues. she has to leave the island soon to have time to do the rest.
I think the sarah idea was a bad one , and having caty as a regular is just too much.
She should have been more like the huntress, just recurring.
And right there if you wanted a regular , the huntress would have been a lot better and made more sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Questions about things on the Arrow !   Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:29 pm

I think this is year 2 of the Island, I am expecting Sarah to be gone after this season, I think it will look like she died to Oliver on the Island, but some how Ra's Al Ghul finds her and takes her into the League of Assassins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about things on the Arrow !   Sat May 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Ez wrote:
I think this is year 2 of the Island, I am expecting Sarah to be gone after this season, I think it will look like she died to Oliver on the Island, but some how Ra's Al Ghul finds her and takes her into the League of Assassins.

So we have 3 more years of the island?? LOL
What is next to happen there??
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Questions about things on the Arrow !   Sat May 03, 2014 2:09 pm

No idea, they said the plan for the final shot of the show to be Ollie leaving the Island, so I guess we will find out, probably how he become apart of the Russian Mob and whatever else they come up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about things on the Arrow !   Mon May 05, 2014 1:55 pm

you know now I wonder what ollies dad was doing so close to that island?? maybe he was going there for some reason??
so I guess they will keep the island story going for length of the show!

I really dont like split storys or flashbacks,.
The story was ok at first, and when it was slade and shado working with ollie, but now it is getting tedious, and I just takes away time from the present day story.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Questions about things on the Arrow !   Mon May 05, 2014 8:37 pm

I don't mind the Flashbacks, but LOST was my favorite show lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about things on the Arrow !   

Back to top Go down

Questions about things on the Arrow !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1