TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrow - General Discussion for this show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Arrow - General Discussion for this show Empty
PostSubject: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 am

Arrow - General Discussion for this show ARROW_version_2
I made this paste-ing it over the other one.
I forgot you wanted to use  bigger pics on some of these.
so will just put it here if you want to use it.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:49 am

I am going to do some of the lower ones like originals etc. that you dont care about.
I did do poi and castle , but you can change it.
If we are going to do a pic, how about posting some here and we pick one we both like?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 pm

T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:
I am going to do some of the lower ones like originals  etc. that you dont care about.
If we are going to do a pic, how about posting some here and we pick one we both like?
Ok.
Oh, and it seems that you did get small banners for the new CW shows?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:53 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:
I am going to do some of the lower ones like originals  etc. that you dont care about.
Ok.
Oh, and it seems that you did get small banners for the new CW shows?
No I made them, I just pasted them inside one of the serien banners, also made the arrow I put up.
Now they are all the same size, and clickable.
I think I will go ahead and do grimm and Nikita same way
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Well less than a week to the premiere of Arrow S-2.
curious to see what summer is like.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm

T5000_ADMIN_T5000 wrote:
Well less than a week to the premiere of Arrow S-2.
curious to see what summer is like.
I think you will be kind of disappointed, because I don't expect Summer to get a lot of screen time.
But hey, we'll probably have some decent time with Felicity!! bounce  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:24 pm

ok russ had posted some arrow stuff on the old cape site, and I noticed this.

On February 12, 2013, it was announced that Emily Bett Rickards will be promoted to series regular status at the start of the second season.... (we knew this)
[32] On March 13, 2013, it was reported that Colton Haynes would be joining the main cast at the start of season 2. ....(your fav is now a regular lol)
[33] On March 20, 2013, it was announced that Manu Bennett will also be promoted to series regular for season 2.....( maybe you knew this ?)
[34] Celina Jade joined the show in the recurring role of Shado.[35]..........shado will this be the blonde in black? as we also see the black canary appear.

In July 2013, it was announced that Summer Glau would join the cast in a recurring role as Isabel Rochev, the VP of Acquisitions at Stellmoor International.
[36] Caity Lotz was cast as Black Canary in July 2013, a recurring role that is "the beginning of the Black Canary story" according to Kreisberg.
[37][38] It was later revealed at The CW's Television Critics Association summer press day by CW president Mark Pedowitz that Lotz would be playing Laurel's sister, Sara.[39] Also in July 2013, at San Diego Comic-Con International, it was revealed that Kevin Alejandro and Michael Jai White had been cast as Brother Blood and Bronze Tiger, respectively.[40]

Also in July, it was announced that Berlati and Kreisberg, along with Nutter and Geoff Johns, would be creating a TV series based on The Flash as an origin story for Barry Allen.[41] The character will be introduced in season 2 of Arrow in a recurring role, in three episodes, with the final one acting as a backdoor pilot for the new series.[42]
On August 15th, Killing star Bex Taylor-Klaus was announced to play Sin in the third and fourth episodes of season 2.[43]

you know they may have plans to make Summer a costumed hero?? That would be great, if she were more than just a ordinary person.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Names of Episodes 2x01-7
• Season 2

24 2-01 09/Oct/13 City of Heroes
25 2-02 16/Oct/13 Identity
25 2-03 23/Oct/13 Broken Dolls
25 2-04 30/Oct/13 Crucible
25 2-05 06/Nov/13 League of Assassins
26 2-06 13/Nov/13 Keep Your Enemies Closer
27 2-07 20/Nov/13 State v. Queen
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:50 am

@tscc
I made Russ a admin on the old cape wiki, he wants to make it a Arrow wiki so I said to keep all the cape stuff too and I would make him a admin.
Your still a mod there, if you want to be a admin there let me know.
I had made everyone there a mod,lol but I changed them back to regular users except you and tnt, and moe.
Speaking of moe he was there, and is watching Arrow, so maybe he will post there I dont know.
And TNT has come here but he doesnt join or post.
I think maybe if summers role gets better he will or maybe more likely he will go to the cape wiki,lol.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:52 pm

T5000 wrote:
@tscc
I made Russ a admin on the old cape wiki, he wants to make it a Arrow wiki so I said to keep all the cape stuff too and I would make him a admin.
I had made everyone there a mod,lol but I changed them back to regular users except you and tnt, and moe.
Speaking of moe he was there,  and is watching Arrow, so maybe he will post there I dont know.
I think maybe if summers role gets better he will or maybe more likely he will go to the cape wiki,lol.
Well, it's ok to keep up the Cape wiki somehow. But honestly, right now for Arrow I'm staying here. I don't wan't to change over yet again.
BTW, why wouldn't they come here just for Arrow? I know, I know, Arrow is not a "Summer show", but even without Summer it's really fun to watch.
And the character of Felicity and how she's played by Emily should at least compensate for Summer's rather little screen time.
I mean, no offense, but the world doesn't spin only around Summer ... Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:44 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
@tscc
Speaking of moe he was there,  and is watching Arrow, so maybe he will post there I dont know.
Well, it's ok to keep up the Cape wiki somehow. But honestly, right now for Arrow I'm staying here. I don't wan't to change over yet again.
BTW, why wouldn't they come here just for Arrow? I know, I know, Arrow is not a "Summer show", but even without Summer it's really fun to watch.
And the character of Felicity and how she's played by Emily should at least compensate for Summer's rather little screen time.
I mean, no offense, but the world doesn't spin only around Summer ... Wink
It isnt about summer Tscc, it is about the "wiki" format. Like you prefer to talk certain shows on the 5-0 wiki, and of course Nikita on the Nikita wiki I get that, but it seems people get accustomed to the wikis and they dont want to use anything but wikis.
I like the wikis too but they are limited in certain ways, just like this forum has some limitations.
I would like to combine the best of the 2!
One way to do that is to post discussions in a site like this, and then have a mirror wiki to store photos and have profile pages and other pages like ep guides. use both sites.
but wiki people are hard to get on a non wiki site.
Tnt and russ have been here but they dont want to post here for some reason I dont know.
I for one am staying here as I like it , but may post on the cape wiki too .
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:07 am

basically 1.0 demo avg for both seasons, S-01 had more viewers, so S-2 is doing good to maintain the demo avg.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Arrow renewed for season 3

Quote :
THE CW ANNOUNCES EARLY PICKUPS FOR THE 2014-2015 SEASON
February 13, 2014 (Burbank, California) – The CW Network has ordered early pickups for the 2014-15 season for its hit series ARROW, REIGN, THE ORIGINALS, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and SUPERNATURAL,which will be returning for itstenth season next fall.  The series pickups were announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW.
“This season we’ve had great success with our new hit series THE ORIGINALS paired with SUPERNATURAL, giving us our best Tuesday nights in years.  THE VAMPIRE DIARIES is #2 in its time period in the young adult demos, and with ARROW continuing to gain among young men, and REIGN growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,” said Pedowitz.  “I’m very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they’ll have more great drama to look forward to next season.”
The CW’s lineup of breakout freshman hit series THE ORIGINALS and fan favorite SUPERNATURAL has doubled the network’s Tuesday night ratings year-to-year in adults 18-34 (+100%, 1.4 vs. 0.7), grown +150% in adults 18-49 (1.5 vs. 0.6), and gained +88% in total viewers (3.2 million vs. 1.7 million) versus last season.  In its ninth season, SUPERNATURAL has seen double-digit increases year-to-year in total viewers and all key demos, and recently had its most watched episodes since 2010.
In its second season, ARROW is The CW’s most-watched series (3.9 million), and is #1 in its time period among men 18-34 (1.4).  THE VAMPIRE DIARIES remains the network’s highest-rated show in all key demos in its fifth season, and season to date is ranked #2 in its time period among adults 18-34 (1.8 – tie), and #3 in adults 18-49 (1.8 ), ahead of ABC and NBC.  Season to date, REIGN has improved its time period in total viewers (+4%, 2.35 million) and in women 18-49 (+8%, 1.3).
This season, both ARROW and THE VAMPIRE DIARIES have also seen a 25% jump in digital viewing versus last season, and SUPERNATURAL has seen a huge 57% jump in digital viewing over last year.  THE ORIGINALS was also named the most social new series of the fall season by ListenFirst Media.

Nice!  Cool
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:17 pm

That is good news, SN is kicking ass!
and I am glad Reign got a early order, I like the show. it was the only surprise, I knew the rest would get a S-2.
It will maybe make the writing better on those show, as they now know the story goes onward.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 am

shado /celina jade is doing a movie .....Skin Trade (filming)
She may have wanted off the arrow, to do the movie.
Seems she did not do much before arrow, some hong kong stuff, video game voices.
So Arrow was her first mainstream job.

I thought she was in latest Castle , but it was another girl who does look like her.
(Malese Jow)
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Following the success of Arrows second season, Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg has discussed the third season which received an early pick up by the CW in the year.

Kreisberg stated that season three will begin with Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) 'in very different circumstances' as well as suffering from the Queen families financial circumstances which will 'play out in the last five episodes' of this current season.

This is also set to affect his relationship with trusted allies and friends Diggle and Felicity: 'Oliver being in different circumstances changes the circumstances of his paid bodyguard [Diggle] and his paid assistant [Felicity] since he can no longer pay them.

The executive producer likened the shows change of tone to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, where they have a clear tonal change as the seasons progressed.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Ez wrote:
This is also set to affect his relationship with trusted allies and friends Diggle and Felicity: 'Oliver being in different circumstances changes the circumstances of his paid bodyguard [Diggle] and his paid assistant [Felicity] since he can no longer pay them.
Sounds interesting. I think Diggle and Felicity have become Ollie's friends, so they'll help without payment.
And with their skills they should be able to get some day-time job for a living, so they can work for Team Arrow at night ... ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Yea, I think they would stay for free too, but I also don't think that he will be broke for long.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:15 pm

While watching dexter, in S-3 I noticed the guy who is arrows partner diggs? the black guy, he was in
S-3 as antoine the CI snitch.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Yea, he was Deb's guitar playing boyfriend
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Arrow - Novel + Companion Book + Dossier Announced

Two release dates to keep in mind if you’re looking for something DC-related to read: the first is the companion paperback, Arrow – Heroes and Villains by Nick Aires and due to be released on February 3, 2015. This companion book features in-depth character breakdowns of Oliver Queen, Laurel Lance, Slade Wilson and many more. The book is a perfect gift for the Arrow enthusiast, or for those hardcore Arrow fans who want to expand their knowledge base on the characters of the show.

The second book, and the one we at DC Comics News are most excited to read, is a new novel based on the Warner Bros. hit TV show Arrow. The book is titled Arrow – Vengeance by Oscar Balderrama and Lauren Certo and is due to be released on March 31, 2015. You can pre-order the book on Amazon for $7.49 for the Kindle version or $7.99 for the Mass Market Paperback being offered by Titan Books.

Little is known about this first novel other than the fact that it begins with Oliver Queen’s return home after being stranded on an island for five years. It starts with his quest to save Starling City by creating his alter-ego Arrow. Hopefully the book will not rehash episodes that we’ve all seen (and admittedly love), but bring a fresh look at our hero and his complicated life. Another factor that will greatly affect the book and how it comes across to readers, will be the point of view it’s written in. Have the authors written the book in the first-person of Oliver’s voice, or have they used an omniscient approach, giving us a peek into every character’s head?

Source:
Full Article @ DCComicsNews

Arrow - General Discussion for this show ARROW%2Bsales%2Bcover2
The first novel based on the hit Warner Bros. TV show Arrow, currently airing its third season on The CW network. Based on the DC Comics character, the American TV series Arrow follows billionaire Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell - Heartland, Private Practice) who, after spending five years marooned on a remote island, returns home and secretly creates the persona of Arrow to right the wrongs of his family and fight the ills of society.

ARROW and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. (s14)

Source:
Amazon

Arrow - General Discussion for this show 714AtjDj-SL
Arrow - Heroes and Villains is a companion to the hit Warner Bros. TV show Arrow, to be airing its third season on The CW network.

Based on the DC Comics character, the American TV series Arrow follows billionaire Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell - Heartland, Private Practice) who, after spending five years marooned on a remote island, returns home and secretly creates the persona of Arrow to right the wrongs of his family and fight the ills of society.

Arrow - Heroes and Villains is a comprehensive character guide to the hit Warner Bros. TV show Arrow. Featuring in-depth character breakdowns of Oliver Queen - the billionaire turned hooded vigilante, Laurel Lance - attorney and former girlfriend of Oliver, Slade Wilson - the character based on DC Comics' Deathstroke, and many, many more.

ARROW and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
(s14)

Source:
Amazon

Arrow - General Discussion for this show 51hgTeS6ClL
Arrow - ​Oliver Queen's Dossier collates the intelligence Oliver Queen has uncovered on nefarious business dealings and criminal activity in Starling City, with "top secret" records on his alter-ego Arrow since his return from Lian Yu. Includes hard copy duplicates of confidential government and business documents acquired by Oliver and Felicity Smoak, top secret schematics for Arrow's weaponry, and Queen family records.

Arrow is based on the DC Comics character Green Arrow. The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell (Private Practice, Heartland), who, after five years of being stranded on a hostile island, returns home to fight crime and corruption as a secret vigilante whose weapon of choice is a bow and arrow.

(s14)ARROW and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.

Source:
Amazon

Arrow - General Discussion for this show 5205_gamezone_728x90
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Hmm, interesting, I guess they have to find a place for all these characters they are debuting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow - General Discussion for this show   Arrow - General Discussion for this show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow - General Discussion for this show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next