TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

PostSubject: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Discuss general Continuum topics here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Continuum - Season 3 - Press Release and BTS Photo

"SHAW MEDIA’S HIT DRAMA SERIES CONTINUUM HEADS INTO SEASON THREE

Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster lead ensemble cast for the critically acclaimed show

VANCOUVER, BC (November 21, 2013) - Reunion Pictures, in association with Shaw Media, today announced that production is underway on season three of Continuum, Showcase's Canadian original action-drama about a policewoman from 2077 who travels back in time to track down escaped convicts from her future. Season three of Continuum is slated to premiere on Showcase in March 2014.

In season three of Continuum, Kiera Cameron (Rachel Nichols; Criminal Minds, Alias) faces the immediate consequences of Alec Sadler's (Erik Knudsen; Jericho, Scream 4) betrayal at the end of season two - when he disappeared in a flash of light with the time travel device Kiera hoped might send her home. Alec's impulsive decision sets in motion a chain of events, which pushes Kiera into a shocking alliance with a former enemy.

Kiera must also contend with a newly strategic Liber8 organization, and a growing darkness in her police partner, Carlos Fonnegra (Victor Webster; Castle, Melrose Place). Ultimately, all roads lead through young Alec Sadler, and with his genius never having been more tested, his choices force Kiera - and everyone - to examine all they hold dear.

"Season three of Continuum will raise the stakes and expand the universe of our show in ways that will surprise and engage our fans," said creator/executive producer Simon Barry. "Kiera's journey brings her experiences that test her beliefs and challenge her resolve. The future is not what it used to be."

"We could not be happier about the phenomenal success of the show over the first two seasons, with a very loyal and enthusiastic fan base that continues to expand worldwide," said Reunion Pictures' Tom Rowe. "The third season, under the creative direction of Simon Barry, along with fellow Executive Producer/Director Patrick Williams, the first-rate writing team and our exceptional cast, again promises to exceed all expectations."

New to the cast this season is Rachael Crawford (Alphas,The Firm) who joins as a guest star in a multiple episode arc. Returning cast include Stephen Lobo (Smallville, Little Mosque On The Prairie), Lexa Doig (V, Stargate SG-I), Omari Newton (Blue Mountain State, Sophie), Luvia Petersen (The L Word) and Terry Chen (Bates Motel, Combat Hospital).

Continuum is created by Executive Producer Simon Barry (The Art of War) while DGC Award winner Patrick Williams (Shattered, Smallville) is Executive Producer and Director. Reunion Pictures partners Tom Rowe, Lisa Richardson and Matthew O'Connnor are Executive Producers.

Filmed on location in Vancouver, BC, Continuum is developed and produced by Reunion Pictures. International distribution is handled by Endemol. The series is now seen internationally in over 50 countries."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Continuum Season 3 Teaser

http://youtu.be/apMVmY-LEI4

Continuum Season 3 - Announcement from Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster

http://youtu.be/deXXi21tSAk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Official Trailer: Continuum Season 3 - March 16th at 9pm ET/PT

http://youtu.be/p03yH7OQpK0

Official Trailer #2: Continuum Season 3 Premieres Sunday, March 16 at 9 ET/PT

http://youtu.be/Tyquz_y8p5g

Yay ... can't wait for that. I think season 3 will be awesome ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:25 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:12 am

Maybe I'll give it a try later tonight. But maybe I'll rather continue my Continuum rewatch (I'm at 3x01 by now).
The problem is, that Continuum is so much better than almost any other current show, that right now I don't feel much desire to start something like FTWD.
I even get kind of angry when I think about the fact, that Continuum will end soon, whereas comparatively dumb zombie stuff like TWD and FTWD is going on and on ... damn it ...

Well you should know by now that the stupid shows go on and on and the ones we like usually dont last long.
That means people with our taste in shows are in a minority, and even more so among nielsen viewers.

We are lucky that a few we like do good enough to have a 4 season run or longer.
I just wish they would give happy endings to canceled shows. not that hard to do.

This show is getting a ending, which  I feel like already had a good one with 3x11.
/that is why I didnt care to watch 3x12.
Now they have to end it plus deal with the  new storyline they started, and all in 6 eps.

I am hesitant to watch this last short season, cause I fear it might end in a way I dont like!
So  I may  wait till they all air, and read how they end it, tragic or happy ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:11 am

T5000 wrote:
This show is getting a ending, which  I feel like already had a good one with 3x11.
/that is why I didnt care to watch 3x12.
Actually you mean 3x12 and 3x13 as far as I can see.
And believe me, Continuum is the perfect show to watch one after another ep without especially the big breaks between seasons, so this is almost the most amazing rewatch I can ever remember. All I can say is, Continuum is now definitely in my all-time top five besides Firefly, TSCC and PoI and Nikita.
And considering what they delivered with those awesome first 3 seasons, I strongly believe that Simon Barry and his team are that good, that they will manage to provide a satisfiying ending despite the surely difficult circumstances to have to wrap up in only six eps.
So my advice clearly is, do rewatch as much as you can and enjoy the last six!
I for one certainly wouldn't want to miss it ... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:14 pm

GeekNation - Out of the Blue Podcast Ep. 91 - Rachel Nichols (March 30th 2016)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Continuum (Canadian Sci-Fi Series on Showcase) - General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1