TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:01 pm

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, January 17, 2014
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:01 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#311) "THE GOOD SOLDIER"

"THE GOOD SOLDIER"

NICK AND HANK INVESTIGATE A SERIES OF VETERAN MURDERS WHILE MONROE MEETS ROSALEE'S FAMILY FOR THE FIRST TIME -- KIRK ACEVEDO AND EMILY RIOS GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to the gruesome murder of a veteran working in home security. During their investigation, they discover this might be one of several revenge killings regarding a horrifying cover-up involving members of the army and military contractors. On the domestic front, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) accompanies Rosalee (Bree Turner) during her long overdue reunion with her mother and sister. In Europe, Adalind (Claire Coffee) sees hints of what she thinks might be her powers returning. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Promo pics for ep 3x11:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:11 pm

T5000, do you know that actress? You should imho ... Wink 
Definitely nice to see her again!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Definitely nice to see her again![/quote]

Well I just saw the show and she seemed familiar, but no bells went off.
so now you say that I should, so without cheating I will try to see if I can place her.
I am usually vg with faces.
Ok so I thought awhile, and the only thing I came up with was she might be the mex girl with the kid, that jesse liked,
I wasnt sure though.
I then looked her up in grim  and see she was in the bridge, but in that she had the hair all different, but she was the girl reporter.
turns out she was also in a episode of almost human that I saw.
And she was the mex girl in Dexter.
I have to say though that in this Grimm she looked older and different.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:23 pm

T5000 wrote:

so now you say that I should, so without cheating I will try to see if I can place her.
Ok so I thought awhile, and the only thing I came up with was she might be the mex girl with the kid, that jesse liked,
I wasnt sure though.
I then looked her up in grim  and see she was in the bridge, but in that she had the hair all different, but she was the girl reporter.

Hey, well done, T5000!
Yep, she's Jesse's girlfriend that was killed by Todd in that totally shocking way.
And she was that journalist girl in The Bridge, where she did a really good job imho.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Btw, Grimm 3x11 again was pretty entertaining for me, though it was a case of the week show mostly.
They showed a short scene with Adalind, who seems to slowly get back her Hexenbiest powers. And the Captain obviously keeps her under surveillance.
I'm wondering if and when they stop playing the H50 game here and finally spend an entire episode (or more) to get us some real progress with Adalind and The Royals.
What was interesting was Rosalee's and Monroe's (what a nice couple!) visit at her mother and sister. We learned something about her past, which obviously was pretty rough, she even was in jail once because of shoplifting.  Shocked 

One thing I have to say again. They should start to be careful with the amount of Wesen they introduce. I like Grimm's Wesen, but they should stay something comparatively rare and exotic. When there's the impression, that there are more Wesen than humans, it's getting too "normal" and some of the show's atmosphere might get lost. It's not happened so far for me, but there's some danger that it might become a problem.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:

I wasnt sure though.

Hey, well done, T5000!
Yep, she's Jesse's girlfriend that was killed by Todd in that totally shocking way.
And she was that journalist girl in The Bridge, where she did a really good job imho.

Yeah her best role was in the bridge, I didnt care for her lesbian nature, but her and the reporter made a good team/ couple. I found their scenes interesting.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:38 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Btw, Grimm 3x11 again was pretty entertaining for me, though it was a case of the week show mostly.
They showed a short scene with Adalind, who seems to slowly get back her Hexenbiest powers. And the Captain obviously keeps her under surveillance.
I'm wondering if and when they stop playing the H50 game here and finally spend an entire episode (or more) to get us some real progress with Adalind and The Royals.
What was interesting was Rosalee's and Monroe's (what a nice couple!) visit at her mother and sister. We learned something about her past, which obviously was pretty rough, she even was in jail once because of shoplifting.  Shocked 

One thing I have to say again. They should start to be careful with the amount of Wesen they introduce. I like Grimm's Wesen, but they should stay something comparatively rare and exotic. When there's the impression, that there are more Wesen than humans, it's getting too "normal" and some of the show's atmosphere might get lost. It's not happened so far for me, but there's some danger that it might become a problem.

Well they are going to continue intro of a new one each week, so 22 new per year....LOL
They did 2 in this last show. They think this is why people watch, and it may be.
I think they continue to drag out the adaline baby story, I am thinking she has the baby around ep 20, and then maybe reveal something about it in the last ep.
The whole royal story it will never go anywhere, truth is they had no idea of what to do with it laid out, and now it is in ad lib mode, same for adalind baby. they just make it up as they go along
I think the 2 guys who run this show, are following the x-files format.
Monster of the week, then have a more powerful Season finale and opener, those are also the main ones that deal with any story arcs.
the rest are standalone shows, with occasional arc stuff thrown in.

You now the original CSI had the gross in depth autopsy's which I quickly decided I didnt care for, but apparently the neilsen people liked them. Csi became the most watched show on tv, and spawned 2 spinoff clones, and then NCIS and its clone are offshoots. all have the stupid autopsy stuff.
I quit CSi in S-3 and did not watch the clones, I have seen all of NCis as it has a good cast I like and I like it all except the autopsy which I usually skip over.
Now the wessen have been assumed to be the main draw so they will just keep on with that.
Now to me it already seems that there are more wesen than humans!
and it is already a joke , because there are so many it could not be kept a secret, and also they now have so regular humans can see them at times, which means it could not be kept a secret.
I like the cast now, so I continue to watch them but it is not one I will rewatch, or miss much if it is canceled or ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"   Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 3x11 "THE GOOD SOLDIER"
Page 1 of 1