TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:04 pm

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, December 20, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#411) "Pukana (Keepsake)"

"*Pukana" - Chin's life is put in danger when a murder investigation reveals that the person behind the crime may be a serial killer. Meanwhile, Danny and Grace find a mysterious puzzle box washed up on the shores of Oahu, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Dec. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Heather Dubrow ("Real Housewives of Orange County") guest stars.

(*Pukana is Hawaiian for "Keepsake")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Teilor Grubbs (Grace Williams)
Paige Hurd (Samantha Grover)
Brian Yang (Charlie Fong)
Lindsay Price (Leilani)

GUEST CAST:

James Urbaniak (Gary Nathan)
Shiro Kawai (Mitsue Tanaka)
Monique Curnen (FBI Special Agent Rebecca Conway)
Heather Dubrow (Emily)
Melanie Melnar (Tamara's Mom)
Scott Subiono (Tim Sapoli)

WRITTEN BY: Bill Hayes

DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Here are the promo pics for ep 4x11:

Looks like a Christmas episode ... ;-)
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Pukana (Preview)

https://youtu.be/yM4rQHMB1tE

Hawaii Five-0 - Pukana (Sneak Peek)

https://youtu.be/fY0C0q3kRyg
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Didn't get to see it tonight. Family wanted to watch Destination:Truth. So this weekend.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:01 am

webruce wrote:
Didn't get to see it tonight. Family wanted to watch Destination:Truth. So this weekend.
Destination: Truth instead of H50??? Ouch ... that must have hurt ...   Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:02 pm

webruce only 1 tv ? never heard of Dest truth.

I recorded 5-0 ( while I watched Nikita) and saw later, it was a ok show standalone , which I almost prefer.
Had some funny dano steve stuff,and as Tscc would say some pathos!
A bit much on the pathos for me.
I think they revealed the killer too soon, and he was a bit hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:55 am

It was surprising the guy(Victor Dobbs) breaks into the house and breaks into the safe and then is killed. We find out Serial Killer and finger collector Gary Nathan lived there. Dobbs associate Tim Sapoli helped 5-0 out.
It was a good thing that Chin went to his house and not Catherine. Even though she could have done the same to get away. I thought though they should call the BAU(Criminal Minds) in. Chin makes some nice moves to take him after he is tied in basement. Nathans Gf Emily comes over
too. Chin made some good moves to take down Nathan. Like what Special Agent Rebecca Conway was told about not being the one that shot Nathan dead. Nice that Emily helped.
Fong helping Danny and Grace find the father to the girl in picture was great. But it was funny Danny didn't believe Steve at first when he told about the tsunami then he talked like it was his idea to Fong. But flying all the way to Japan to deliver it to Mr.Mitsue Tanaka was great, and Danno's facial expression as he starts to leave is classic. Santa Grover was nice too. Chin and Leilani on beach was nice also.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:57 am

We do have 2 tvs. I do record stuff (VHS) at times. Destination Truth, on Netflix isn't bad. I hate to watch tv alone at times. Just lost my dad so I think about times spent apart from family in my own room now.

Last edited by webruce on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:58 am

Also yes it did seem to soon. Not like on Criminal Minds.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:44 am

webruce wrote:
... Just lost my dad so I think about times spent apart from family in my own room now.
I'm sorry for your loss, webruce.
I know it may seem easy to say for a stranger, but be glad for the good times you had with your father, as much as the loss hurts right now. You must know that my dad already died when I was not even four years old, so I don't even have actual memories left.
In such times it is good to have family around and to spend time with them. I sincerely wish you all the best to go through the grief. I for one as a catholic believe that we will see our decedents again wherever and whenever that may be ...
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:25 am

Thank you. Yes we had many good times. I am sorry you didn't have memories.
My mom passed when my oldest was only 3 and my youngest was a month and a half from being born. So I am grateful they got to spend so much time with their grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.11 :: Pukana (Keepsake)
Page 1 of 1