TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar) Empty
PostSubject: Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar)   Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:44 am

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar)   Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 3:21 am

Ok tscc, what is up with this thread lol  and why did u put it back up top?
This is a tv forum, not a music forum .
I watched 1 vid and they were awful affraid
I dont think anyone will be interested in this so please move it back
down below network tv shows.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar)   Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:39 am

T5000 wrote:
Ok tscc, what is up with this thread lol  and why did u put it back up top?
This is a tv forum, not a music forum .
I dont think anyone will be interested in this so please move it back
down below network tv shows.

Well, T5000, as you may have noticed the last three years, due to my personal circumstances I've reduced watching TV shows significantly. But a few months ago I found a new "love of my life" regarding music ... the Japanese metal band LOVEBITES. I learnt to know and love Metal and Hard Rock music since my early teenage years around 1983, but this band LOVEBITES just blew me away, something I wouldn't have expected to happen again in my musical life, but here we are ... So I wanted a place to collect available footage somewhere, where I would have access whereever and whenever I'm online and I remembered this forum. As it doesn't seem to be much alive (to say it mildly, and you know, a German saying says, in need the devil eats flies ;-)), I thought it couldn't hurt and you wouldn't mind, if I use it for my little "side project" too. Of course the "Music" category with the "LOVEBITES" forum doesn't have to be put on top of all. I just did it while I was filling it with content, because I didn't want to scroll all the way down every time. It can stay where it is now, if you are ok with it.
I neither do expect many traffic here because of it, but as I said, it shouldn't hurt either. Who knows, I might give the link to some other LOVEBITES addicts (I posted it only on a friend's youtube channel so far) and someone even might show up here .... ;-)

Stay safe and CU cheers
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar)   Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:53 am

T5000 wrote:
Ok tscc, ... .
I watched 1 vid and they were awful affraid

Oh, come on T5000, don't pretend that you might have any clue at all about good music ... we both know better ... Wink
But I'll ignore your blasphemy and forgive you, since no one can actually be blamed for bad taste in music ...
It's just having bad luck, for which you have my sincere pity ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar)   Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovebites - Miyako's Metal TV (about her new Dean V signature guitar)
Page 1 of 1