TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Survivor S36 2018 Feb

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Aust ep 01   Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:49 am

ok watching ep 01 and the 2 tribes, on a boat , have to load supplies on a net raft,
swim it to shore carry it to a mat, then race to a giant bag of rice hanging on a hook.

The rice is high so 1 person has to be lifted up to un hook it.
the twist is that the tribe that gets the rice keeps their supplies, the
other tribe gets nothing !
Wow what a drag to be on losing tribe!

That is a huge disadvantage from day 1.

1 tribe lifted a smaller guy, and the other a girl, guess who got the rice lol.

It looks like it will be good, with a good cast, couple of cute girls too.

not sure about the money yet, but they have to go 55 days not 39, which is
much harder, and I think less money.
The NZ show, may be 55 days too and only $250,000
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: NFL AND AUST SURV   Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:23 am

OK. I just saw on internet, the aust. surv season 4 , which aired 51 weeks ago,about a year.
It has 25 eps lol and they are long, over 1 hour edited.
That is a long season !

Makes me wonder why american show is only 14 eps and 43 min a ep.

About the cowboys, dak went to same camp as brady to learn better qb techniques,
and has been studying film on brady. that should help him.

Also Romo said GB is most improved team and will be nfc champ.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:44 am

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
I've watched both seasons of Australia, well they last two anyway. I've never watched New Zealand
OK  I need to see S1 of aust., bUT I saw S2 and liked it, it had like 24 eps?
NZ S1 had 20 eps and I think they are long eps like 60 min edited or longer.

S2 I was watching  I have seen 4 and they are all about 66 min and that is edited,
compared to american 42 min shows.

The NZ people have strong accent, so hard to understand all they say, some are worse than others.
then they have the strange use of english language lol.
The people all think they are real smart, but actually seem quite dumb lol.

S2 will run into sept if they have 20 eps.
they got a new jeff clone for S2, I havent seen the guy from S1.

I saw where Romo said GB is the most improved team in nfc !
So what did they do>?
give me some info on that.

I like we got rid of dez, and maybe will have  a different type passing offense.
also got new OL and the LB  AS TOP  2 picks, excited to see if they are good or not.

I dont know if dallas will be good, but I think if they can get off to a good start they will make playoffs
this year.
last year they started 2-3.

Packers rehauled their defense, got  a new coordinator, should be much improved. All they really need is a defense with Rodgers at the helm.
I don't think the Cowboys will have much offense, still not sold on Dak as an NFL QB, he's not very accuatre on deep passes, he plays good when Zeke can carry the load, but defenses will key on Zeke. I think they will miss Witten a lot.
Well that is how many on cowboyzone.com see it too.
I Think this year we find out more about dak, whether he is or not.
If I was the hc I would use him differently, and coach him differently.
alot depends on dallas coaches, so that is worrisome lol, but I think the offense will do ok.

I look for them to make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:47 pm

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
I've watched both seasons of Australia, well they last two anyway. I've never watched New Zealand
OK  I need to see S1 of aust., bUT I saw S2 and liked it, it had like 24 eps?

S2 I was watching  I have seen 4 and they are all about 66 min and that is edited,

The NZ people have strong accent, so hard to understand all they say, some are worse than others.

So what did they do>?

I like we got rid of dez, and maybe will have  a different type passing offense.
also got new OL and the LB  AS TOP  2 picks, excited to see if they are good or not.

I dont know if dallas will be good, but I think if they can get off to a good start they will make playoffs
this year.

Packers rehauled their defense, got a new coordinator, should be much improved. All they really need is a defense with Rodgers at the helm.
I don't think the Cowboys will have much offense, still not sold on Dak as an NFL QB, he's not very accuatre on deep passes, he plays good when Zeke can carry the load, but defenses will key on Zeke. I think they will miss Witten a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: OTHER SURVIVOR SHOWS   Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Ez wrote:
OK I need to see S1 of aust., bUT I saw S2 and liked it, it had like 24 eps?

S2 I was watching I have seen 4 and they are all about 66 min and that is edited,

So what did they do>?

I like we got rid of dez, and maybe will have a different type passing offense.
also got new OL and the LB AS TOP 2 picks, excited to see if they are good or not.

this year.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Have you ever seen survivor Australia, or new Zealand ?
I saw the last survivor Australia, and I am watching S 2 of new Zealand right now.
they are more like the old seasons of survivor and well worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Wed May 23, 2018 9:46 pm

I think that Dom and Wendell were clearly the best players all season, but I thought Dom played the best game overall. All in all, it was a good season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Thu May 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Please don't put video in this thread, put in a seperate New thread, and delete the one's u put here.
I can't view them, and they just cause problems for me..
I can view later in a video thread for S36.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Thu May 10, 2018 1:06 pm

well I missed the episode but I read found a good recap and read that well I miss the episode but I read found a good recap and read that I see c helsea was voted out that's good didn't care for her much don't care for the loved ones episodes that much anyway so didn't miss much it's good to dominate can still around and honest and I thought maybe they might vote out Kellen but evidently not I can see my voice to text is typing out some strange to I will correct some of it. I am enjoying the crossing show on Mondays is one of the better shows of the week are you watching that easy?
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Jenna and Michael Ponderosa's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:58 pm

I'm glad they got rid of Chris, he was a douchebag. I am pulling for Wendall to win it all, been an ok season, far too many idols and twists though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Chris Ponderosa:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:46 pm

What will happen next? Another switch? Lol
Wonder if same tribe loses agAin.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:00 pm

T5000 wrote:
okay another app episode March 28 the girl Angela had a chance to Ally with the two guys but chose not to she would have had a stronger tribe with the two guys maybe they win a challenge stupid to have the one girl on the puzzle because she had messed up a puzzle earlier in the season basically yeah pretty boring at nothing going on this ship. Talking about one another no Camp live and the big Tribal Council that's about it kind of boring but I figure it'll get better after they merge are they done with ghost Island I don't think anybody was sent there just last episode

Yea, no one was sent, but I don't think it will stop after the merge, winner of immunity or reward will probably send someone. There was a lot of urns to still break
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:29 pm

okay another app episode March 28 the girl Angela had a chance to Ally with the two guys but chose not to she would have had a stronger tribe with the two guys maybe they win a challenge stupid to have the one girl on the puzzle because she had messed up a puzzle earlier in the season basically yeah pretty boring at nothing going on this ship. Talking about one another no Camp live and the big Tribal Council that's about it kind of boring but I figure it'll get better after they merge are they done with ghost Island I don't think anybody was sent there just last episode
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:24 pm

T5000 wrote:
Okay tonight's app episode okay it was a little boring because halfway through the show immunity challenges over and the rest of it was who do we vote out when we basically know it's one of the three and then 15 minutes of the show is the stupid Tribal Council which you know is it going to be anything special I think Jeff loves to travel Council and he's the reason that so much of the show is dedicated to it and that takes away from other stuff like food and fishing and stuff like that so in a way Jeff OneDrive is dominating they won both challenges in the idiots who voted out their strongest guy in challenges last time we're beat by Chris bad in the sandbag challenge so that hurts and it had that guy he might have been able to but next time they're doing a little bit where they be good or bad there's no correct charisma in the cashing but we'll see how it shapes

Yea, I wish someone would make a move, its so boring to see the other tribe get wiped out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:03 am

Okay tonight's app episode okay it was a little boring because halfway through the show immunity challenges over and the rest of it was who do we vote out when we basically know it's one of the three and then 15 minutes of the show is the stupid Tribal Council which you know is it going to be anything special I think Jeff loves to travel Council and he's the reason that so much of the show is dedicated to it and that takes away from other stuff like food and fishing and stuff like that so in a way Jeff OneDrive is dominating they won both challenges in the idiots who voted out their strongest guy in challenges last time we're beat by Chris bad in the sandbag challenge so that hurts and it had that guy he might have been able to but next time they're doing a little bit where they be good or bad there's no correct charisma in the cashing but we'll see how it shapes
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:19 pm

T5000 wrote:
well not much to say about this last episode of the guy voted out he kind of got screwed by the switch up I thought some of them might switch sides but they just make it look like that and then they don't so the switch up got him voted I was just bad luck that's why I don't like about the switch UPS one thing I do miss is I'm showing them getting food struggling with fire or water and stuff like that it's kind of like they don't show any of that anymore

Me too! I guess they don't think that is as interesting. I loved way back in S2 when they had to jump in the flooding river to save their rice. Great stuff! I am liking Dominic on the purple tribe, the target is huge on his back, but I hope he can survive. I don't like the blonde leader who is against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 am

well not much to say about this last episode of the guy voted out he kind of got screwed by the switch up I thought some of them might switch sides but they just make it look like that and then they don't so the switch up got him voted I was just bad luck that's why I don't like about the switch UPS one thing I do miss is I'm showing them getting food struggling with fire or water and stuff like that it's kind of like they don't show any of that anymore
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:56 am

yea, I liked Morgan, I wished she would have stayed. Way too early for a tribe swap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:53 pm

They switch it out in this episode number three I guess it would be came too early in my opinion and I just lost track of who was on what previous tribe so that's so is kind of boring to me and I can't even remember who they voted out now oh yeah they go to that Morgan but I don't even know what tribe she was on or who are allies were so I don't really know it was just kind of boring to me I wanted to see Chris get voted out but he got he lucked out and got sent to the island luckily he didn't get it out of them so it's funny cuz people still think it's a bad thing to be sent out there but actually it's a good thing because you have a chance at an idle I don't really like to switch up to anyway but this one just came way way too early hopefully they don't have anymore and I can get back into it
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Yea, solid premiere. I liked the kid who was sent to ghost island first, but, he was too weak in challenges, and as you said, had zero social skills. this could be a good season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:09 pm

well I like the premier glad it was 2 hours the cast is pretty good for the first time in a long time there's not any disgusting people or hard to look at people although I will say that or there's no eye candy but it looks like it might be a pretty good show season they've added some new twist having a shake up on my guess would be episode 3 next week and his social skills were what got him voted out same for the Gonzales girl they just don't understand the social aspect that's all
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 am

The theme looks interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor S36 2018 Feb   

Back to top Go down

Survivor S36 2018 Feb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next