TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season one 2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Season one 2017   Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Saw ep 1,not bad,story was OK.
After x~men disappear.
Casting not great, but I like some.
The girl with eyes is hard to look at!
Totally not needed.
But will keep watching for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season one 2017   Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:47 pm

At t s c c I just got the Firefox browser for my phone and it works much better here so I will be posting more here now I wonder if you're still around or just waiting for the CW shows my other browser which came with the phone everytime I touch the screen here I would get Gmail Play Store with pop up so I couldn't really come here with that browser but anyways you're still around let me know by
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season one 2017   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:14 pm

I liked this show, interesting premise, I like it being set in the Xmen universe, hopefully we learn where they went. I like that there are actual mutants from the Xmen universe in the show, Polaris, Blink, etc. I like this much better than Legion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Season one 2017   Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 am

Yeah it is better than the Inhumans I watch that on Fridays first two and it's really pretty bad don't really care much for the cast but gift it is okay story is Hurley interesting and I will watch it for a while and see how it does
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Season one 2017   Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Well, I planned to give it a try because Amy Acker is part of the show ... but so far I didn't have time enough and I don't know when I will ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Season one 2017   Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:07 am

Ok, so now I've just finished S1 and it was quite watchable, even better than expected.
I liked Amy Acker in it and of course "John Henry" from Terminator The Sarah Connor Cronicles, but overall not a piece of acting brilliance.
Sometimes the dialogues for fealt way to much struggling to appear deep and meaningful, especially between the Struckers I sometimes couldn't stand their family crap.
Whatever, I probably will try to give S2 a chance too.
Though I'd at once change S2 of The Gifted for another season of "No Ordinary Family", which was great fun to watch some years ago ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season one 2017   Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 pm

I just finished it, overall, pretty good first season. I will watch the second as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season one 2017   Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:01 am

I saw them all and for me I don't really like the human versus mutant storyline I don't like that in the X-Men movies either and Amy was blonde hair just irked me I doubt I will watch season 2 taking is back on on Friday nights now they retooled it and it's okay nothing great but something to watch on Friday nights it is on at the same time as Shield which is a drag so I have to record one and then watch the other but she always has been my favorite sci-fi drama of the season and I watch the mick which is a good comedy and anger management which I started watching recently is actually a pretty good show with Charlie Sheen and oh yeah I watch the Orville and I really like that that's a pretty good show for me anyway but it had a short first season which I think is already done and then I watch Supernatural and that's about it really is for his regular TV oh yeah and Survivor which comes back on in February
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season one 2017   

Back to top Go down

Season one 2017
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: Classic TV Shows (Ended/Canceled shows) :: The Gifted-
Jump to: